Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Mmm perhaps my baby has gotten lost in the way? I've been having quite dull cramps on the top of my right thigh since yesterday... It's obviously got my really bad sense of direction! Lol. How are you mimzy? (And others of course!)

HOPING when I was preg with DS before I got BFP I had a shooting pain down my right thigh.

AFM: Last night I had this weird drunk like feeling and indigestion/nausea after dinner. And my temp is still way up so even though I know its still super early. I tested this am (8DPO) and saw a VERY faint line, DH saw it too. But it was so faint we were staring at it under a bright light and questioning ourselves for like tens mins :wacko: It wouldn't show up on a picture I tried to take with my phone... So we're excited but don't want to get our hopes up too much till I test again tomorrow and see at least a little bit darker of a line. I'm using Wondfos for the first time this cycle.

HOPING when I was preg with DS before I got BFP I had a shooting pain down my right thigh.

AFM: Last night I had this weird drunk like feeling and indigestion/nausea after dinner. And my temp is still way up so even though I know its still super early. I tested this am (8DPO) and saw a VERY faint line, DH saw it too. But it was so faint we were staring at it under a bright light and questioning ourselves for like tens mins :wacko: It wouldn't show up on a picture I tried to take with my phone... So we're excited but don't want to get our hopes up too much till I test again tomorrow and see at least a little bit darker of a line. I'm using Wondfos for the first time this cycle.

Omg! Omg! Omg! That's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a picture anyway please!!!!!!! Really hope it's way darker tomorrow. Soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!

Thanks for telling me about your shooting pains, minzy, I'm clinging to every bit of hope I've got :) I did really have quite bad cramps late morning today, felt like af, so I'd be lying if I wasn't feeling a bit hopefully this cycle ;) 7dpo so I might start testing with ic tomorrow, but I know that if I am, I probabky won't see anything until 10-11 dpo but still... Glutton for punishment!

Hi ladies,

Trying for baby #2 since June with no luck. I have a 31-33 day cycle and O right around cd15-17. BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 & 24. Sick of spending $ on hpts, I tried some OPKs I have lying around. Got positives on day 24, 25, 26 with a very dark test line (darker than control). (Found out about baby #1 with an opk). Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Or is it all in my head...

Due for AF on 3/5

Hi ladies,

Trying for baby #2 since June with no luck. I have a 31-33 day cycle and O right around cd15-17. BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20 & 24. Sick of spending $ on hpts, I tried some OPKs I have lying around. Got positives on day 24, 25, 26 with a very dark test line (darker than control). (Found out about baby #1 with an opk). Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Or is it all in my head...

Due for AF on 3/5

Hi and welcome!

You timed bding perfectly so there's a good chance you are so test! Uncrotunately, opks aren't really reliable as even though they do detect hcg, lots of women get a second lh surge a few days before af ao they could be positive again. If it is hcg the opks are detecting, then a hpt will show positive as opks are less sensitive than the test early hpts. Good luck!

Here are my OPKs

They're really dark :) Hopefully they mean you're pregnant and not having a secondary lh surge.

Another option is, did you confirm ovulation with temping? You could've geared up to ovulate but not have ovulated so perhaps that second set of opks showed your realt ovulation?

Fx for you!

Thanks Hoping girl 2! I did an hpt yesterday and got a BFN...I think the OPKs satisfy my urge to poas! I guess I'm just really hopeful...this is month 9 of trying...

I didnt temp this month...we tried for 8 months with baby #1 and I always O'd mid cycle...I hope this isn't just a late O :shrug:

Thanks Hoping girl 2! I did an hpt yesterday and got a BFN...I think the OPKs satisfy my urge to poas! I guess I'm just really hopeful...this is month 9 of trying...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I might be wrong but as far as I know the opks pick up pregnancies because hcg is similar to lh. But opks are sensitive to 20mui and most sensitive than 20mui (frers and Internet cheapies are 10) so if you're showing that boldly on an opk you should already be showing on a test, especially the sensitive ones :( So if a sensitive hpt is negative then it is either af showing or you ovulated later. Did you bf around those dates too by any chance? I might be wrong though! Fx that I am xxx

Hoping,

We BD'd on day 24...today is day 26 so we will try again tonight. Is it possible to ovulate for 3 days straight? I always thought it was a 12-24 hr window.

Hoping,

We BD'd on day 24...today is day 26 so we will try again tonight. Is it possible to ovulate for 3 days straight? I always thought it was a 12-24 hr window.

I've heard people getting more than one positive opk but they tend to say you'll ovulate 12-36 hours after your first one. Personally, I don't see why you couldn't ovulate 12-36 hours after the second or third one so Id keep bd'ing just in case :)

Mimzy! Where are you based? (Time zone). Need to know when to expect your update tomorrow ;) Im in the UK

Praying if you get a positive on an OPK from HCG you should be getting positive on HPT, Hoping is right on about that. Many people get multiple positive OPKS I know I have. Most women don't realize they get multiple days of positive OPKs because they stop testing once they see the positive.

Hoping I'm in the US Chicago, IL. so I will have an update for you tomorrow morning around 8am, hopefully with great news!!!:happydance: FX

OPKs detect the surge before you ovulate but your body can gear up to ovulate but not actually O. The only way to know you 100% did ovulate is if you temp.

Got my BFP this am!! Took three different tests just to be sure! :haha:

Hoping Hopefully you're next!!! :happydance:

I had one little bit of pink when I wiped after BM today but I had that with DS too so I'm trying not to be too concerned about it. Have to try and stay positive!:thumbup:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79