Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Frankie Girl:flower:
Welcome to the thread! I don't have much to offer....but it sounds like you are PG to me, especially if it's been awhile since the last trigger shot. Can you get a blood test to confirm?
I bet you have a BFP!!!

Keep us posted!!:happydance:

My DH and I agreed that we would do the test together and he won't be home in the morning until Saturday.

Do you typically experience cramping with implantation? Also, how soon after implantation can you get a bfp?

One off-topic question - I've read that your areolas often darken during early pregnancy. My left areola is slightly larger and a bit darker, but my left areola has several small bumps that I hadn't noticed before today. Could this be a symptom?

Hi ladies,

Need some advise here. My hubby and I did it a day before my ov, and a day later I had UTI and is put on anti biotics, do you reckon this will lower our chances? Its now 1 week after our deed, and Ive been having cramps and feeling nausea and light headed which I do not know is it due to my UTI or pre preg symp. What do you think are the chances, I have 1 more week or so to go before I could get a test done. =(

Hi ladies,

Need some advise here. My hubby and I did it a day before my ov, and a day later I had UTI and is put on anti biotics, do you reckon this will lower our chances? Its now 1 week after our deed, and Ive been having cramps and feeling nausea and light headed which I do not know is it due to my UTI or pre preg symp. What do you think are the chances, I have 1 more week or so to go before I could get a test done. =(

UTIs don't seem to affect your chances of conceiving. It would depend on what type of antibiotics you were given to see if they would affect your chances of conceiving. Most antibiotics don't usually affect your chances. Even if you did conceive, and there's only a 20-30% every month even if you have sex every day, it's unlikely that your cramps, nausea, and light-headedness are pregnancy symptoms since you likely haven't implanted yet. The egg usually doesn't implant until 6-12dpo, so it's unlikely you'd already be experiencing symptoms. Sorry! :flower:

YW! Do you chart? You should try Fertility Friend. Its a bit overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it and its a lot fun and you learn so much!!! You get a free trial of 30 days and since your are at the beginning of this cycle it would be perfect timing. Just click on mine down below where it says my ovulation chart. I love it!!!! I would have never learned my crazy cycles with out it. I sound like a sales person now. :)
:dust: to you sweetie

Thank you :) I am def out this month, the :witch: is def here AGAIN!! I wish you all luck though, see you in a couple of weeks when i (think) I'll be back to the 2ww :) xx

YW! Do you chart? You should try Fertility Friend. Its a bit overwhelming at first but you get the hang of it and its a lot fun and you learn so much!!! You get a free trial of 30 days and since your are at the beginning of this cycle it would be perfect timing. Just click on mine down below where it says my ovulation chart. I love it!!!! I would have never learned my crazy cycles with out it. I sound like a sales person now. :)
:dust: to you sweetie

Thank you :) I am def out this month, the :witch: is def here AGAIN!! I wish you all luck though, see you in a couple of weeks when i (think) I'll be back to the 2ww :) xx

Dang it!!!! Well keep up the PMA lady!!!! We are here for you. :) :hugs:

Morning!!!!!! SO guess what!!!!!! I am pretty sure I Od yesterday when I had that burst feeling out of my left ovary!!!! Had a nice lil temp rise this morning!!!! WOOT FRICKIN WOOT!!!!! :D
I hope you all have a great day and it's FRIDAY!!!! It's Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin' down on Friday
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend ( hate that song but thats what popped into my head.) lol

I am new here (although I've been stalking this forum for a good while) and just wanted to say hello:)!

We've been TTC for almost 2 years (lots of traveling in between though), and so I'm in TWW again, testing in 5 days.. Who knows, perhaps this is the month:D

I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being there ladies, knowing you're not the only one helps:)

I am new here (although I've been stalking this forum for a good while) and just wanted to say hello:)!

We've been TTC for almost 2 years (lots of traveling in between though), and so I'm in TWW again, testing in 5 days.. Who knows, perhaps this is the month:D

I hate waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being there ladies, knowing you're not the only one helps:)

:hi: there!!!!! Glad you found us!!!!! WOW 2 years. :hugs:
I really hope this is ur month. GL in five days and keep us posted if you get symptoms and stuff like that. :)

hi ladies:)

I think I def ovulated...had another temp rise today...one more to confirm, so it looks like I am 2dpo. No symptoms except a headache. Yeehaw Amanda, here we go again!

Laura, we are waiting for you to join us!

Sarah-can't wait to hear news from you tomorrow! Usually HCG doesn't show up on a test until 2-3 days after you implant. It is common to have cramps from implantation, and some women even spot. I heard your nipples do darken and get little white bumps on them, when you are PG:) Hope this means a BFP for you!!

Welcome vanilla choc! You will like it here!

hi ladies:)

I think I def ovulated...had another temp rise today...one more to confirm, so it looks like I am 2dpo. No symptoms except a headache. Yeehaw Amanda, here we go again!

Laura, we are waiting for you to join us!

Sarah-can't wait to hear news from you tomorrow! Usually HCG doesn't show up on a test until 2-3 days after you implant. It is common to have cramps from implantation, and some women even spot. I heard your nipples do darken and get little white bumps on them, when you are PG:) Hope this means a BFP for you!!

Welcome vanilla choc! You will like it here!

Thanks Wendy! I'm excited AND nervous... definitely nervous. I didn't have any spotting, but I did have cramps on Monday, but usually I only have af cramps the day before or the day my AF starts, so I assume Monday was something different. I do have little white bumps on my nipples! I'd never seen them before and was wondering what the hell they were. Only my left nipple is darker if that makes sense, lol. Hopefully I will have some good news to post on here tomorrow, but I'm trying not to get too excited!

:witch: defo got me today just had 4 days of spotting sorry tmi but now it's the full works :cry:

iv started charting a few days ago so i'll see how i get on with that this cycle but i'm going to chill out for a while i'm making myself really ill worrying about my health at the moment :(

Every month i am getting symptoms sore nipples 2 weeks before my period is due, also queasiness, bloating, feeling tired, and a few headaches but no pregnancy for me starting to wonder if i'm going mad!!!!!!

Hope you all have good news soon :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks wendy! I am scheduled for a blood test sunday the 23 if af doesn't show up by then. I took another test today and it was bfp again but the line was a tad more faint than yesterday, which isn't a good sign. It could be that the ovidrel is leaving my system or it could have just been a difference in how concentrated the pee was! two more days.. .killing me!

OK I am back from the docs and i have to say I feel tons better already. She put me on Clomid, Provera, and I have PMDD So she put me on a happy pill that is safe for ttc. When I do get preggo I wont have to take it and my hormones will be fine until I have the baby then its back to IUD because my body cant handle all the hormones. I thought I was seriously going crazy you guys. I cried my eyes out to her because I am sooooo emotional after I O and its only 1 day after.
So I start Clomid on cd 5 for 5 days then intercourse 5 days after last dose of clomid. Continue to have sex every other day for the next week. Then office visit on CD 21 for blood draw (prosgesterone). If i dont start my period by cd 35 take a preg test. If neg call for anothe blood draw. Then increase clomid. Wow thats a lot of info. But I am glad I am getting it figured out.
Hopefully I am just PG then I wont have to do any of it. lol

OK I am back from the docs and i have to say I feel tons better already. She put me on Clomid, Provera, and I have PMDD So she put me on a happy pill that is safe for ttc. When I do get preggo I wont have to take it and my hormones will be fine until I have the baby then its back to IUD because my body cant handle all the hormones. I thought I was seriously going crazy you guys. I cried my eyes out to her because I am sooooo emotional after I O and its only 1 day after.
So I start Clomid on cd 5 for 5 days then intercourse 5 days after last dose of clomid. Continue to have sex every other day for the next week. Then office visit on CD 21 for blood draw (prosgesterone). If i dont start my period by cd 35 take a preg test. If neg call for anothe blood draw. Then increase clomid. Wow thats a lot of info. But I am glad I am getting it figured out.

Goodluck Hun. May I ask what clomid is?

:witch: defo got me today just had 4 days of spotting sorry tmi but now it's the full works :cry:

iv started charting a few days ago so i'll see how i get on with that this cycle but i'm going to chill out for a while i'm making myself really ill worrying about my health at the moment :(

Every month i am getting symptoms sore nipples 2 weeks before my period is due, also queasiness, bloating, feeling tired, and a few headaches but no pregnancy for me starting to wonder if i'm going mad!!!!!!

Hope you all have good news soon :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Louise,
So sorry to hear AF got you!:hugs:
Charting is great, it helps you see when you ovulate. I love it, but I am a bit obsessed:)
It is hard when you have those symptoms, as we can get them for both PMS and pregnancy. I hate that, thinking I am, then getting AF. That is the worst. Hang in there and make sure you are back on this thread for your next TWW. Some of us have been on here awhile.

Wow! That is awesome-you must feel so much better:) Yahoo! If I don't get my BFP by Dec, I am going in to my doc, too.

Maybe this will be our month, girl!

:hi: there!!!!! Glad you found us!!!!! WOW 2 years. :hugs:
I really hope this is ur month. GL in five days and keep us posted if you get symptoms and stuff like that. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome IwannaBFP! :hugs:
Yep, it's been a journey, but every month I can't help but hope again:)
I think if if it doesn't happen till the end of the year, we'll get doctors help, as it will work out to about 12 cycles when we actually had a chance. But hey, perhaps a :bfp: comes earlier than that:)

I will keep you all posted! Thanks again:flower:

Completed a pregnancy test this morning and got a very clear BFN! We just decided to use a cheapy because I still think that I might just be late because I ovulated late, even though this has never happened to me before.

If my AF still hasn't shown by Monday, then we'll test again. *Sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->