Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Completed a pregnancy test this morning and got a very clear BFN! We just decided to use a cheapy because I still think that I might just be late because I ovulated late, even though this has never happened to me before.

If my AF still hasn't shown by Monday, then we'll test again. *Sigh*

Oh dang it Sarah. I am sorry!! Well it is not over yet, hang in there and keep us posted! Try to enjoy your weekend:)

OK I am back from the docs and i have to say I feel tons better already. She put me on Clomid, Provera, and I have PMDD So she put me on a happy pill that is safe for ttc. When I do get preggo I wont have to take it and my hormones will be fine until I have the baby then its back to IUD because my body cant handle all the hormones. I thought I was seriously going crazy you guys. I cried my eyes out to her because I am sooooo emotional after I O and its only 1 day after.
So I start Clomid on cd 5 for 5 days then intercourse 5 days after last dose of clomid. Continue to have sex every other day for the next week. Then office visit on CD 21 for blood draw (prosgesterone). If i dont start my period by cd 35 take a preg test. If neg call for anothe blood draw. Then increase clomid. Wow thats a lot of info. But I am glad I am getting it figured out.
Hopefully I am just PG then I wont have to do any of it. lol

Goodluck Hun. May I ask what clomid is?
Clomid is a medication that induces ovulation. :)

OK I am back from the docs and i have to say I feel tons better already. She put me on Clomid, Provera, and I have PMDD So she put me on a happy pill that is safe for ttc. When I do get preggo I wont have to take it and my hormones will be fine until I have the baby then its back to IUD because my body cant handle all the hormones. I thought I was seriously going crazy you guys. I cried my eyes out to her because I am sooooo emotional after I O and its only 1 day after.
So I start Clomid on cd 5 for 5 days then intercourse 5 days after last dose of clomid. Continue to have sex every other day for the next week. Then office visit on CD 21 for blood draw (prosgesterone). If i dont start my period by cd 35 take a preg test. If neg call for anothe blood draw. Then increase clomid. Wow thats a lot of info. But I am glad I am getting it figured out.
Hopefully I am just PG then I wont have to do any of it. lol

Goodluck Hun. May I ask what clomid is?
Clomid is a medication that induces ovulation. :)

Thanks lol I wasn't sure what it was either

Completed a pregnancy test this morning and got a very clear BFN! We just decided to use a cheapy because I still think that I might just be late because I ovulated late, even though this has never happened to me before.

Oh dang it Sarah. I am sorry!! Well it is not over yet, hang in there and keep us posted! Try to enjoy your weekend:)

I still have no sign of my AF or any cramps today though. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Not sure what's going on. We'll be using a good test Monday if my af still hasn't shown. My in-laws are coming over for dinner tonight, so that should keep me busy for today. Thanks for all your support Wendy! :hugs:

I still have no sign of my AF or any cramps today though. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Not sure what's going on. We'll be using a good test Monday if my af still hasn't shown. My in-laws are coming over for dinner tonight, so that should keep me busy for today. Thanks for all your support Wendy! :hugs:

Your most welcome:) Wanna be TTC buddies? It has been so nice to get close to people on here and have buddies who understand.

Ok ladies, this is kinda weird, but I am 3dpo, (and I know I ovulated, b/c I had a temp rise and they are staying up) and I had some brown and pink spotting today!!! WTH? Anyone experience anything like that?

Oh boy, I hope AF isn't coming...that means like a 13 day cycle for me:(

Your most welcome:) Wanna be TTC buddies? It has been so nice to get close to people on here and have buddies who understand.

Absolutely! :hugs:

My AF still isn't here, but I had a little bit of pink when I wiped about 2 hours ago. I just went again though and there's nothing there. I'm so confused!!!

Well ladies I got my AF today. :cry:
I am not happy but we can just try again this month. I think I will try opks this month.

Can anyone tell when the best time to test opks are as I have never used them before. Also have I got this right, I was told that your best fertility days are before your O day. So for instance my O date was 8th which means I was fertile from the 5th - 9th. Would I have been more fertile on the days other than my O day or is it the other way around.

I am not happy but we can just try again this month. I think I will try opks this month.

Can anyone tell when the best time to test opks are as I have never used them before. Also have I got this right, I was told that your best fertility days are before your O day. So for instance my O date was 8th which means I was fertile from the 5th - 9th. Would I have been more fertile on the days other than my O day or is it the other way around.

Hi Sammie,
Sorry AF got you:( It rots, I know. I am wondering if she is coming for me-I am 3dpo and spotting. The best time for me with OPK's is usually around 2pm or so, and then around 10-11pm at night-don't do it in the morning, the LH doesn't show up then. That is right, you are most fertile like the 3-5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation, it also helps if you BD the day after, too. Cover all the bases!

Hi Sammie,
Sorry AF got you:( It rots, I know. I am wondering if she is coming for me-I am 3dpo and spotting. The best time for me with OPK's is usually around 2pm or so, and then around 10-11pm at night-don't do it in the morning, the LH doesn't show up then. That is right, you are most fertile like the 3-5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation, it also helps if you BD the day after, too. Cover all the bases!

Thanks. Its a real bummer. I Bd when I was fertile and ovulated but maybe i was just not ready yet. Hopefully next time. Goodluck to you.

Ok ladies, this is kinda weird, but I am 3dpo, (and I know I ovulated, b/c I had a temp rise and they are staying up) and I had some brown and pink spotting today!!! WTH? Anyone experience anything like that?

Oh boy, I hope AF isn't coming...that means like a 13 day cycle for me:(

possibly ovulation spotting...I got that for the very first time this month also, and it freaked me out. AND it came about 2 days after I figured I ovulated, and from what I read, the spotting happens right after ovulation. So if that's true, I got a positive OPK on the 10th and didn't actually ovulate till late the 13th early the 14th? All this bleeding our bodies make us deal with! It's a good sign of fertility I guess

hello ladies. I am in the 2WW with all of you. I am 11DPO and I plan on testig on Wed. 10/26. Although im nervous, so...I may not. I am driving myself mad with every little symptom, but I am not trying to read into them. Which is relly hard...:wacko: Hopefully We wont have to come here again....so I will be praying for all of us to get our :bfp: this month!!

I dont want to get my hopes up.but i am about 7 dpo and have had twinges in my lower abdome and dont remember these..i am also having dizziness upon sitting to standiing ettc. and have had constant lower back pain..i can explain most of this away.i had a stillborn in june and had c section .but i never had twinges but i suppose it could be from that.i think i am going crazy any insight ladies

I dont want to get my hopes up.but i am about 7 dpo and have had twinges in my lower abdome and dont remember these..i am also having dizziness upon sitting to standiing ettc. and have had constant lower back pain..i can explain most of this away.i had a stillborn in june and had c section .but i never had twinges but i suppose it could be from that.i think i am going crazy any insight ladies

I would say that is a good sign. 6-12 dpo is implantation stage. Some women say they can feel it by twinges and sometimes light spotting and cramping. GL :)

hello ladies. I am in the 2WW with all of you. I am 11DPO and I plan on testig on Wed. 10/26. Although im nervous, so...I may not. I am driving myself mad with every little symptom, but I am not trying to read into them. Which is relly hard...:wacko: Hopefully We wont have to come here again....so I will be praying for all of us to get our :bfp: this month!!

Welcome tryingfaith:)

I know what you mean-every month I say I am not symptom spotting, but I do. we have had a few BFP's on here already-so I hope this is everyone's lucky month!
GL!

:hi: there. WOW I am impressed you havent tested yet. I would be all over that. :D GL in ur TWW. :hugs:

twinges are a good sign:happydance:

I am only 3 DPO and I already want to test. I wont but I sure wanna!!!! This is going to me a long tww!!!! ](*,)

I got my chs! On cd 14! Woot woot

Party on!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Where the heck is Laura? We need the 3rd Musketeer. Lol. I am 4dpo today, having some cramping though. Had spotting yesterday-not sure what is going on. I have been stressed lately so I am hoping this isn't a short cycle. We will see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->