Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wendy did your spotting stop? I bet its a good thing. My sis got a V early pos test so she implanted super super early.

I don't know where she is. I havent seen her on FB either. Maybe her computer is not working. ??

Wendy did your spotting stop? I bet its a good thing. My sis got a V early pos test so she implanted super super early.

Yes, the spotting has stopped-so far. I really, really, hope it is a good sign:) That makes me feel better, thanks buddy. The way my cycles have been lately, I never know what to expect!!

Hopefully Laura gets back on soon. I need some laughs!!:rofl:
She is a hoot. So glad we are back together in the TWW! Hope this is it!!

Yes, the spotting has stopped-so far. I really, really, hope it is a good sign:) That makes me feel better, thanks buddy. The way my cycles have been lately, I never know what to expect!!

Hopefully Laura gets back on soon. I need some laughs!!:rofl:
She is a hoot. So glad we are back together in the TWW! Hope this is it!!

I know I am way happy that we are all on the same page again. :)
She is hilarious! I miss ur crazy butt!

Hi there! Its been forever since I posted anything. I've been so busy! Who has gotten bfps recently? I'm still working on mine. I have a bit of a concern though and I'm hoping one of you may have some insite. I had my + opk and then did a test the follow day to make sure it dropped back down, and it had. Well 4 days after that I started feeling like I was ovulating again. So I took another opk and it was also +. What is the deal? Did I ovulate twice? The first + was when I usually ovulate. I'm just a little confused. Thank you and hope all is well!

Hi there! Its been forever since I posted anything. I've been so busy! Who has gotten bfps recently? I'm still working on mine. I have a bit of a concern though and I'm hoping one of you may have some insite. I had my + opk and then did a test the follow day to make sure it dropped back down, and it had. Well 4 days after that I started feeling like I was ovulating again. So I took another opk and it was also +. What is the deal? Did I ovulate twice? The first + was when I usually ovulate. I'm just a little confused. Thank you and hope all is well!

Hi,
I have seen alot of posts about this issue, and I have had it happen to me, as well. Do you temp? The only way you can tell for sure if you have ovulated, is if you see a temp rise, and it stays up. Then you know for sure. What may be happening is that your body geared up to ovulate, but didn't, and it is trying again. Have you been stressed, sick, etc? that can delay ovulation-that is what happened to me that one cycle. I have heard of people ovulating twice, but it is rare.
GL!

Hi,
I have seen alot of posts about this issue, and I have had it happen to me, as well. Do you temp? The only way you can tell for sure if you have ovulated, is if you see a temp rise, and it stays up. Then you know for sure. What may be happening is that your body geared up to ovulate, but didn't, and it is trying again. Have you been stressed, sick, etc? that can delay ovulation-that is what happened to me that one cycle. I have heard of people ovulating twice, but it is rare.
GL!

Ok thank you I didn't know that could happen. I do temp and I had my rise during the 1st + but I have been stressed. My poor dog was hit by a car and the vet told us he should be fine. But unfortunatly and very suddenly he had a blood clot break loose and he passed :( it was so out of no where I honestly haven't been handling it very well.

Hi,
GL!

Ok thank you I didn't know that could happen. I do temp and I had my rise during the 1st + but I have been stressed. My poor dog was hit by a car and the vet told us he should be fine. But unfortunatly and very suddenly he had a blood clot break loose and he passed :( it was so out of no where I honestly haven't been handling it very well.

Oh honey, I am so, so sorry! :cry: I have 2 dogs and they are my babies, I would be devastated. I am dreading that day when my dogs are old/sick and have to be put down. Try to hang in there!

Good morning ladies I am exhausted but on another note my temps are starting to go up yay

Hi,
GL!

Oh honey, I am so, so sorry! :cry: I have 2 dogs and they are my babies, I would be devastated. I am dreading that day when my dogs are old/sick and have to be put down. Try to hang in there!

Thank you, he was a very good boy and he will be greatly missed! I assume this was probably the cause of my two + opks.

:dust::dust::dust:
hello ladies. I am in the 2WW with all of you. I am 11DPO and I plan on testig on Wed. 10/26. Although im nervous, so...I may not. I am driving myself mad with every little symptom, but I am not trying to read into them. Which is relly hard...:wacko: Hopefully We wont have to come here again....so I will be praying for all of us to get our :bfp: this month!!

Welcome tryingfaith:)

I know what you mean-every month I say I am not symptom spotting, but I do. we have had a few BFP's on here already-so I hope this is everyone's lucky month!
GL!

It is definitely hard not to play into what our bodies are doing. I desperately want to test, but...I am super nervous. I don't like to POAS because I would rather wait for AF to show or not show..lol. Hopefully we do get our BFP this month ....:dust:

hello ladies. I am in the 2WW with all of you. I am 11DPO and I plan on testig on Wed. 10/26. Although im nervous, so...I may not. I am driving myself mad with every little symptom, but I am not trying to read into them. Which is relly hard...:wacko: Hopefully We wont have to come here again....so I will be praying for all of us to get our :bfp: this month!!

:hi: there. WOW I am impressed you havent tested yet. I would be all over that. :D GL in ur TWW. :hugs:
I get POAS shy..lol. I worry it will tell me nope...sorry try again...Atleast that's what I feel like it would say!! I want to test sooo bad becasue I have been waiting 4+ years to get that :bfp:.

GL to all and to all GL!!!

Hey you girls Im back :D

sorry it has taken me soooo long , i've just had such a busy weekend, went Christmas shopping yesterday with my mammy so much fun...
Can't wait until Halloween also, we are going on a Halloween trail Hubby me and the boys i love it but hate it cos i get freaked out haha im a wimp!! anyone dressed up scares the pants off me, the boys think its hilarious that their old mum is a scardy cat :D

Ok sooo back to the tww.. i am here again , Amanda, Wendy, on one hand i want you gals to get BFP, but its sooo nice to have you with me on this journey dunno what i would do if i didn't have you to listen to my rants , you always lift my spirits after the dreaded AF... BUT i still will be over the moon when you get bfp.. you deserve it so much. i pray we get it together so we can share the next step :)

I have taken this month easy again , i didnt use opks im not sure what cycle day i am, we just dtd around the time i think O would have happened, i really hope we have done it.. think af is due either 1st 2nd 3rd Nov .. so i am at most 4dpo ten more days to go ..

how are you all doing :) i haven't read through the thread yet.. I will catch up tomorrow morning when boys are school ...

Angela?? anyone hear anything from her also..

Im off to bed really tired, and hubby leaves for England in morning :(

My AF started this morning, but it's very thin and spotty. Almost like what the last day of my period is like. What's going on? I was 4 days late and now I'm having a weird period. My last period was only 3 days too. Sigh...

Im only 3dpo and having major stinging in my uterus. Hope its a good sign. :)

Hi lovely ladies!

Sarah, I am so sorry!! My periods/cycles have been way messed up too, if it helps you to feel any better. :hugs:

Laura, welcome back chica:) Good to hear your "voice". Sounds like you guys are going to have a blast for Halloween. I'd love the haunted trail thing! We are going to carve our pumpkins soon-maybe we will go to a haunted house or something. I have been watching lots of scary movies lately:)

Amanda girl, that sounds like a good sign!!! FX!

As for me ladies, I think I am on my way to having another short cycle:( I had mild cramping this morning, which stopped, but I am spotting brown again. I dunno what the heck is going on with me. Oh well. I will keep you guys posted!

Hi all,

New to the site, second month of ttc baby # 2 and in the 2ww. Looking forward to watching all of our successes.

Hi ladies,

Hope you all get your :bfp:
I was out of luck this month. Im day 2 into my period but hoping I have some luck with pregnancy this cycle.

Just wondeing if you all wanna come join my FB group Mummies Questions N Answers?
Here is the link. Hope you lovely ladies come on over.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003086314607

My AF started this morning, but it's very thin and spotty. Almost like what the last day of my period is like. What's going on? I was 4 days late and now I'm having a weird period. My last period was only 3 days too. Sigh...

so sorry Sarahanne :hugs:.... have you been charting when you Ovulate? and what length is you LP?

what do you mean your last period was only 3 days? do u mean you bleed for 3 days.. or you were 3 days late before af arrived..

chin up honey you will get there, its such a horrible feeling with the witch arrives xxxx

so sorry Sarahanne :hugs:.... have you been charting when you Ovulate? and what length is you LP?

what do you mean your last period was only 3 days? do u mean you bleed for 3 days.. or you were 3 days late before af arrived..

chin up honey you will get there, its such a horrible feeling with the witch arrives xxxx

I haven't charted my past few cycles, but I think I will this time. My LP is usually about 13 days.

I mean that my last AF was only 3 days, not cycle, lol. This time I was 4 days late and now I'm on day two. My cycles just seem to be getting longer and longer. They were 28 days for years, then in July they went to 30 days and stayed that way until this month where it lasted 34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->