• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi everyone,

I'm 10 dpo. I've been having cramping on my left side and the area around my belly button seems hot. As I never have cramps before AF, could this be a sign that I could be pregnant?

Hi everyone,

I'm 10 dpo. I've been having cramping on my left side and the area around my belly button seems hot. As I never have cramps before AF, could this be a sign that I could be pregnant?

Hi there! It's possible that the cramping is implantation cramping. I've never heard of a hot belly button being a symptom before, but increased temperature is, so maybe you're just feeling it localized there. FX for you! Have you tested yet?

Already getting anxious and i'm only in the first day of the 2ww! how will I make it 2 weeks... :shrug:

24yrs old. mommy of 2 healthy littles, ttc #3 (first try)

Finally back in the TWW! Fingers crossed that we conceived this month!

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did evacuate inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well, last week Monday, April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 5 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

Ok I'm 20 turning 21 next month, and I was on BCP but I've been off for several months now. Since coming off I've been regular, 22 days like clockwork. Last period was on March 24, 2016 and lasted 4 days. My SO and I had sex and he did evacuate inside me on CD13 and sex a few times after that and before. Well, last week Monday, April 4, I threw up didn't feel nauseous or anything just randomly threw up. My period was due on April 6th and now I'm 5 days late. The only thing I've noticed is I've been extremely tired but it's been so hard for me to fall asleep! And also on and off since last week there have been some cramping but not nearly as bad as when AF is due (I have endometriosis/cramps are always horrible). My nipples hurt on and off too as well as going to the bathroom more frequently, but not just to pee. TMI warning: I usually only have about 3-4 bowel movements a week now it's more like 3+ a day! I talked to my friend who is a mom and she said I very well could be. My question is do you think I could be pregnant? Or is it even possible to conceive that close to my period? And if you think I could be pregnant when should I test?

Given you are 5 days late now, you should definitely test.

In post ovulation limbo? This is a place to while away your time by symptom spotting and sharing your two week wait survival tips.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team

oh hello ladys!
this is our 1st ttc month and I am on 12 DPO...We bd one day before ovulation and i noticed some brown spotting 4 and 5 DPO.My bb are sore and much bigger and have been having mild AF cramps since then..
i usually have pre AF spotting for a couple of days.this time none and i tested 8 and 11 dpo,both negative.
I have no discharge,there is vaginal dryness(TMI):dohh: as if AF is coming soon.
please,could you tell me,is there any hope that those tests were false negatives?
thank you very much!
sending babydust to all of you,wishing the best!:kiss:

In post ovulation limbo? This is a place to while away your time by symptom spotting and sharing your two week wait survival tips.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team

oh hello ladys!
this is our 1st ttc month and I am on 12 DPO...We bd one day before ovulation and i noticed some brown spotting 4 and 5 DPO.My bb are sore and much bigger and have been having mild AF cramps since then..
i usually have pre AF spotting for a couple of days.this time none and i tested 8 and 11 dpo,both negative.
I have no discharge,there is vaginal dryness(TMI):dohh: as if AF is coming soon.
please,could you tell me,is there any hope that those tests were false negatives?
thank you very much!
sending babydust to all of you,wishing the best!:kiss:

It's possible that they're false negatives, but at 11DPO, you should possibly be getting an accurate result. The spotting is a good sign, but 4-5DPO is pretty early for implantation bleeding as most don't implant until 7-10DPO. Vaginal dryness is usually not a sign of PG, but maybe it is for you. When is your AF due? I would wait until AF is late and then test. FX for you!

Hi, I'm new to this site and to ttc, etc. My husband and I had regular sex (tmi) last week which would be my most fertile time, and since then my breasts have been sore to varying degrees, I've had some cramping, maybe a bit queasy (unless it's in my head), I had a strange metallic taste in my mouth last Friday and I've been really tired for no apparent reason. Is it weird for these symptoms to be one off or to take turns appearing?

It's too early to test yet, so I have to wait another week, but does that sound promising to anyone??

Hi, I'm new to this site and to ttc, etc. My husband and I had regular sex (tmi) last week which would be my most fertile time, and since then my breasts have been sore to varying degrees, I've had some cramping, maybe a bit queasy (unless it's in my head), I had a strange metallic taste in my mouth last Friday and I've been really tired for no apparent reason. Is it weird for these symptoms to be one off or to take turns appearing?

It's too early to test yet, so I have to wait another week, but does that sound promising to anyone??

Also today, feeling crampy with a sore back and a bit queasy...maybe... can't wait to find out either way next week!

Also today, feeling crampy with a sore back and a bit queasy...maybe... can't wait to find out either way next week!

Then last night, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling hungry...

Hi all. This may be a long one, so please bear with me!!

I am 27 years old and 14 days late as of today. I have never missed AF in the 17 years I have had it (got my first AF a week after my 10th birthday).
I have been late before, but only by a few days (3 days at most). My cycles are usually 32-35 days in length, with average of 33 days.
I use a period tracker app to track when AF comes, and when I DTD with my boyfriend. My last AF was March 13-18 2016, apparently my O days were March 27-April 2 (highest change of pregnancy day being April 1 when my boyfriend and I DTD unprotected).

I am not sure how great those apps are at predicting ovulation, but I usually get a cramp or two around the time I ovulate.. When AF comes, I get usual symptoms of sore bbs, cravings for chocolate, bloating & cramps the day before and day of AF.

These have been my symptoms the past 2 weeks:
Sore BB's with and without bra
Cramping, ranging from light to deep around the middle & left side
No spotting or bleeding, just white, creamy discharge (no smell)
Lower back pain (which I never have as PMS symptom)
Nausea (which I never have as PMS sympton)
Sense of smell a bit heightened
Bloating & lower belly hard (never have hard lower belly as PMS symptom)
Eating has been wishy-washy. Somedays I can eat regularly and some days I eat less than usual.

I have taken 2 HPT. One I took a week ago (Dollar Store brand) and it was BFN. Took FirstResponse this morning and another BFN.

We aren't really trying to conceive but if it happens we will be thrilled to be parents.

Can anybody at least help me with what is going on?! This is so strange and has never happened before.

I am 27 years old and 14 days late as of today. I have never missed AF in the 17 years I have had it (got my first AF a week after my 10th birthday).
I have been late before, but only by a few days (3 days at most). My cycles are usually 32-35 days in length, with average of 33 days.
I use a period tracker app to track when AF comes, and when I DTD with my boyfriend. My last AF was March 13-18 2016, apparently my O days were March 27-April 2 (highest change of pregnancy day being April 1 when my boyfriend and I DTD unprotected).

I am not sure how great those apps are at predicting ovulation, but I usually get a cramp or two around the time I ovulate.. When AF comes, I get usual symptoms of sore bbs, cravings for chocolate, bloating & cramps the day before and day of AF.

Eating has been wishy-washy. Somedays I can eat regularly and some days I eat less than usual.

I have taken 2 HPT. One I took a week ago (Dollar Store brand) and it was BFN. Took FirstResponse this morning and another BFN.

We aren't really trying to conceive but if it happens we will be thrilled to be parents.

Can anybody at least help me with what is going on?! This is so strange and has never happened before.

Oh Forgot to mention as my more of my current symptoms..
Unable to concentrate/forgetfullness.
Fatigue like you couldn't believe. Sleeping a lot earlier than I normally do (I went to bed at 9:30pm on Wednesday! usual bedtime is 1am), also getting tired a lot during work and I have a desk job.

Fatigue like you couldn't believe. Sleeping a lot earlier than I normally do (I went to bed at 9:30pm on Wednesday! usual bedtime is 1am), also getting tired a lot during work and I have a desk job.

Based on the fact that you're normally pretty regular, the different symptoms that you don't normally get with your period, and the timing of your BDing with ovulation, it sounds very much like you could be pregnant! The only thing missing is a positive test result. But I've heard that some women don't get positive results into even months into their pregnancies and have a normal pregnancy. Have you gone for a blood test? That would give you more accurate results, especially if you're 14 days late.

All the best!

Based on the fact that you're normally pretty regular, the different symptoms that you don't normally get with your period, and the timing of your BDing with ovulation, it sounds very much like you could be pregnant! The only thing missing is a positive test result. But I've heard that some women don't get positive results into even months into their pregnancies and have a normal pregnancy. Have you gone for a blood test? That would give you more accurate results, especially if you're 14 days late.

All the best!

Hi starrygrace! :flower:
I am actually going for a blood test this evening as I am CD60 and this Friday will be 1 month since the first day of my last period. I should have my results tomorrow!:happydance::happydance:

Hello! I am new here! I am 32 and got a bfp 2 days ago. The dr called me and told me my hcg was good (48) but my prog was low.

I am not sure exactly how far along I am because my cycles are not consistent. I am thinking I am apx 13 dpo. I took the clearblue test that said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks (1-2 weeks past ovulation).

Anyways, my dr just called me in prometrium and want another hcg/prog level done next week. I am worried now!!

Hi JunkieMunkie, firstly congratulations! Is this your first?
I found out for the first time last week and am still getting used to the idea and have all these doubts and fears. Like, I really want to commit to loving my baby, but am so scared that something bad will happen, and if I'm too emotionally invested, I'll get hurt if I lose it. And anything weird that happens or doesn't happen scares and worries me. And it's only been a week!
I can't believe how easy it is to worry. Hopefully, the doctor just wants to make sure your pregnancy is developing properly and keep an eye on your progesterone levels. The more monitoring, the better, I think.

Hello! I am new here! I am 32 and got a bfp 2 days ago. The dr called me and told me my hcg was good (48) but my prog was low.

I am not sure exactly how far along I am because my cycles are not consistent. I am thinking I am apx 13 dpo. I took the clearblue test that said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks (1-2 weeks past ovulation).

Anyways, my dr just called me in prometrium and want another hcg/prog level done next week. I am worried now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->