• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ladies, can I join in please?

TTC #2 after a lot of deliberation..... took us a year and a bit to conceive#1 (who is a H&H almost 2 year old boy ). Cycles are all over the place and possible PCOS (never conclusively diagnosed and this was before #1) . For the last two days I have been having really sore boobs on the side and a bit on the top and nipples are sore... achey all over and mild headaches (could be due to me stressing out) odd twinges and flutters, loss of appetite and bloatiness from today. got up with a sore throat and a bit of cold, but could have caught from LO. Not sure whats going on... Never ever had sore boobs before AF and I don't remember feeling it with pregnancy #1... I did feel like this when I was BFing though...
Really confused and desperate to see that pink second line!!! and praying I get a BFP ... in time for DH`s birthday ( haven't been able to figure out what to get him so far ha ha ha )

I was supposed to have my period on May 1, 2016 so my boyfriend and i had sex and he ejaculated inside me, twice. Now, I am 17 days late, taken two pregnancy tests (May 9 and 13) and came out negative. I'm releasing more white, creamy vaginal mucus, started feeling breast tenderness few days ago and crampings on and off. How do I know if I really am pregnant?

Ok so I am only 4 dpo & trying not to read into every symptom as possible pregnancy symptoms. Especially since implantation shouldn't have happened yet. But for the past 3 days I have had bloating, a bubbling/gurgling in my lower abdomen & today I have a headache & I noticed my breast were fuller feeling this am. Not sore just harder. This is going to be a long 2 weeks!!

Hi ladies! I'm back in the TTC boards 2.5 years after having my daughter. I am currently 2dpo and keeping my fingers crossed. We got pregnant on the first try last time but I'm two and a half years older now (33) so not sure what to expect this time around. Best of luck for sticky beans to all of you and may the next two weeks go by quickly!

Hi, i am currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg. I ovulated on CD15/16 and on 8dpo and 9dpo i had this cramp on my lower abdominal! I googled and read through some forums, it might be implantation cramps.

I am 13dpo today and tested using clearblue digital, it was a bfn. This whole morning i felt so crampy, like my AF is coming and now the cramp is gone. During my dpo i had on and off twinges on my both left and right pelvic area.

Anyone has similar symptoms as me and got bfp afterwards? Thank you so much!!!

Hey Ladies,

It seems odd but I am right now 4 DPO and I feel like i'm going crazy. I just started to track my temperature and it seems as if it went down today. I'm not sure if that means that I'm out this month or not but the only thing I do know is that I am so sleepy :sleep:. As we speak, i'm at my computer in my office at work and i feel like i am 2 seconds from falling on the ground. Is this because of the hormone changes?

I have been told it is to early for start feeling pregnancy and with that dip today, I don't know what to think.

Best,
Crystal:wacko:

I was supposed to have my period on May 1, 2016 so my boyfriend and i had sex and he ejaculated inside me, twice. Now, I am 17 days late, taken two pregnancy tests (May 9 and 13) and came out negative. I'm releasing more white, creamy vaginal mucus, started feeling breast tenderness few days ago and crampings on and off. How do I know if I really am pregnant?
Have you been able to get to your doctors? I would recommend going so you can get a blood test done. Have you been charting? Do you think that you ovulated?

So I've posted in a few forums...but no replies. I am new to this whole.thing so I don't know if I'm even doing it right...help?!

Hello again! First posted here when I was trying to conceive my first (who is now a boisterous 3 year old!)

We are not actively trying this time round but would be over the moon if we were successful.

I'm not actively paying attention to when I O'd but looking at my period tracker it appeared we did the deed on the night I was supposed to have. The last few days I've felt "under the weather" and had really bad AF cramps the last few nights. This morning I also was so tearful!

I am around 10-11 DPO and am due AF on Friday/Saturday.

I did buckle and did a FRER (did not use FMU and did it after a cup of tea!) and swore I saw a hint of a line, so took it apart and could definitely see it. I really dunno what to think really?! I guess I will test again tomorrow. Good luck all!

I am 4 DPO (July 1st 2016 ovulated into July 2nd 2016) I am very hopeful of this cycle as I hit all fertile days, if I didn't get the egg which is very doubtful I didn't ;) then that's okay too, I'm not rushing anything if it happens it happens. I am looking for possible due date buddies (if I become pregnant) I would be due March 24th 2016:baby: Really, I only have 8 days left until I test. :bfp::bfp: hopefully us ladies who are trying to TTC receive the double lines :)

Hi everyone! I'm new to this and am currently 2DPO on my 5th month TTC. I had a confirmed chemical pregnancy 3 months ago & nothing since 😑. Please can someone point me in the right direction/thread for current early TWW's xx

Hey ladies! I am new to this: not only the forum, but TTC and all that goes with it! I am currently 9 DPO with a missed period (I ovulated late). Symptoms of a potential pregnancy (vomiting, cramping, pinch on left side, incredibly emotional!!!), but so far nothing but negatives. Waiting to test on July 12th again! Good luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies,

My first time trying for a baby, my first time posting on a forum. My husband travels often so we don't have the luxury of DTD on my most fertile days, but I am 6 dpo (i think) and have twingey right lower pelvic pains. Took a test today, super early i know, but got a weird result. Thoughts? Am I crazy?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 21
Hello ladies, I'm new on here. Please help me out here. Your advice is much appreciated. My Fiance and I did the deed a day after clearblue showed the peak smiley. We did it twice that month, the day after clearblue peak smiley and the following day after. We couldn't do it before ovulation because he is always working and sometimes he works over 16 hours a day. Anyway to make a long story short, I've been charting for the first time, and every morning my BBT is 98.4 until today 11DPO I had a dip, my BBT 97.9 and about 7hours later during the day, I went to pee and after wiping I notice a very very light pink bleeding with clear CM which have now stopped. My period was due on April 14th. Please advise. Thank you to all.

Hi Ladies,

My first time trying for a baby, my first time posting on a forum. My husband travels often so we don't have the luxury of DTD on my most fertile days, but I am 6 dpo (i think) and have twingey right lower pelvic pains. Took a test today, super early i know, but got a weird result. Thoughts? Am I crazy?

I think I see a faint line. You should retest in a couple of days.

I am going to test tomorrow morning, feeling excited, and scared at same time. Baby dust to everyone! :flower::hugs:

HELP!!!

Hey everyone! This is my first post, so I'm not sure what I'm doing but it's worth a shot.

I've been having symptoms like CRAZY. My last period was July 8th, 14 days ago. I had unprotected sex on July 16th. Over a week after my period. I ovulate early. I'm slightly irregular. (It was anywhere from the 18th-20th)

This week, since the 19th, I have been peeing a million times a day. I've had headaches come and go. And I've came home and taken a nap every day since the 19th, which is not like me at all.

Last night I had a really random, and weird dream that I was breastfeeding. Odd, right?

Is there anyone out there with a similar situation and got a BFP? Or am I crazy, and ovary-acting. lol:blush:

Please can you look at the pics and let me know if it is something i should be excited about? i cant stop smiling after 1 yr of ttc.

I am 31yrs old @cd32 sore boobs and some occasional trips to the toilet (which I thought was my green tea addiction! TMI sorry!)

I know the lines are faint but just being hopeful :)

After getting tired and depressed on seeing one lines every month, i stopped testing but just got curious this month because i have this weird pain in my boobs so.... :) :) OMG OMG!!! :D Please guys, please give me your opinions

Cheers xx

Attachments

• WhatsApp-Image-20160724.jpg
    WhatsApp-Image-20160724.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp-Image-20160724 (1).jpg
    WhatsApp-Image-20160724 (1).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
Hate the waiting game ..
I am due for after on August 1 since I Oved I had cramps ,nausea now today cd 20 I am bloated more and feel miserable creamy cm this is our first cycle trying just wanna know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->