• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Please can you look at the pics and let me know if it is something i should be excited about? i cant stop smiling after 1 yr of ttc.

I am 31yrs old @cd32 sore boobs and some occasional trips to the toilet (which I thought was my green tea addiction! TMI sorry!)

I know the lines are faint but just being hopeful :)

After getting tired and depressed on seeing one lines every month, i stopped testing but just got curious this month because i have this weird pain in my boobs so.... :) :) OMG OMG!!! :D Please guys, please give me your opinions

Cheers xx

This is no faint line.. This is a big fat positive.

I have a question. According to my period tracker I should have ovulated around July 21st or the 22nd. We had sex on the 14th and the 21st of this month. I started to feel painful cramps coming from my left ovary around the 18th all the way up to the 20th. Today I am either 6or7 DPO and I am having sharp lower back pains and mild cramping. I am not sure if the cramping is coming because of my back pains or if my back pains is coming because of my cramping all I do know is my back really hurts. Then last night I was extremely horny like I was ovulating again. Of course my boyfriend loved it lol. Can anyone tell me could these be symptoms or am I just losing my mind??

Hi ladies, i used this site back in 2011 when trying for my first baby, she is now 4 and we are trying again for no 2, although i'm a little petrified really didn't have a nice pregnancy with no 1 so praying when or if we get pregnant this time round shall be different, this is our first fertile window week so been busy this week fingers crossed it happens :0

The update for me this morning is AF is not due until Friday the 5th when I did an implantation calendar it stated my implantation dates was the 30 or the 31st which was this weekend. All weekend I have had lower back pain, stomach pains, a bit of dizziness, and I was tired. Then again I got off of work Friday and drove out of town. Anyways this morning I woke up and was spotting but only when I wiped (I know TMI). The blood is light pink. My stomach is still cramping a little. Not sure if my period is coming early or is this part of the implantation.

Hi 2boysandonegirl, I hope you don’t mind if I joing the chatter. My symptoms are quite similar to yours, this is my 5th cycle, (sporadic though, wasn’t consistent in my attempt cause of work). Really praying and hoping that by God’s grace this is my month. These are my symptoms thus far! Baby dust to everyone! Anxious about testing.
1-3dpo: uti like feeling, exhaustion
5-7 dpo: Cramping, first it started at my lower abdomen (pelvic region), intermittent cramping around the uterus, cramping also radiated to my legs (this pain still persists) frequent urination, insomnia
At 7-8dpo localised cramping on left side, general abdominal cramping, frequent urination, insomnia, gassy, so gassy it hurt on 8dpo
A 9 dpo intense pain in the side of breasts( first it was the left breast and then it transmitted to the right breasts). At night suddenly developed a cough, which lasted for about two hours. Some watery cm but not much and heatburn/palpitations, stil gassy
At 10dpo (today) morning felt like I had excessive saliva and also some red/brownish discharge on my panties(sorry about the tmi) but what was strange was when I wiped I didn’t get any of the brown/red spot on my tissue. Cramping in lower abdomen, dull cramp and then intermittent cramping. Still frequent urination, a bit of lower back pain and clumsiness if that makes sense. Very little appetite, Sensitive breasts but not as bad as the day before. The watery cm has stopped, getting anxious now.
I can't help be excited over all these symptoms! Anxious and stay prayerful and trusting God!

Well... I think this is pretty clear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
@Liz2016 sounds like you have good symptoms. :) I am sending a lot of baby dust your way! This morning it stated that I am 12 DPO and I woke up feeling really dizzy. My spotting has stopped but I still have just a little bit of cramping in my stomach. My boobs hurt on and off and yesterday afternoon I had real bad heartburn. I am so nervous but I am trying to hold out on testing until Friday to see if AF shows up. I have noticed that I am going to the restroom more frequent. I hope this is the month!!! :) Good Luck and Baby Dust to everyone.

@Gagrlinpitt CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :)

Congratulations Gagrlinpitt! So pleased for you! what symptoms did you get a few days prior to your AF?

Hey 2boysand1girl!! Thanks for the babydust darling! Right back at you. Need to stop symptom spotting like crazy. My only symptom at the moment are boobs hurting on and off, a bit of cramping in my lower abdomen. Terrible insomnia, i don't know if this is due to my anxiety or hormones. Same here at using the restroom! its ridiculous! Especially at night!
It also sucks that i suddenly cant remember if i had these symptoms close to AF!

When do you plan to test?

Trusting God and Praying

Honestly the only two symptoms I had was really sore breasts and really really emotional. That's what made me test..

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

DH and I are ttc our first but you don't want to know how many we have from previous marriage. LOL! It would blow your mind! So I'm right there with you! :haha:

Hi Ladies how is everyone? this is our first month of trying for baby no 2 due my period on Thursday this week been having some light period cramping on and off not sure if this is a sign or pregnancy or not, how soon do you guys wait to test do you wait unit your period is late or test before its due?

A little about me. 34 years old. Married 2 months ago. Never been pregnant, or even suspicious. Only been TTC for a month. (I didn't start temping until two days ago, so I am not 100% on my dpo. could be off by a day or two. using CB advanced OPK with flashing and solid smileys). I have a 26-28 day cycle, normally ovulate around day 13ish. Here is what I've noticed. (I'm going to list as cycle days as opposed to dpo since I am not exactly sure)

CD8: BD

CD9: negative OPK, BD

CD10: OPK+, wet feeling, ov pain, BD

CD11: OPK+ (flashing), wet feeling, ov pain, creamy cm, frequent urination, BD

CD12: OPK+ (flashing), wet feeling, cm creamy but very slightly stretchy, frequent urination, BD

CD13: OPK+ (flashing), wet feeling, creamy cm, ov pain, tender lymph node in groin on right side, BD

CD14: OPK+ (solid), wet feeling, bbs tender, BD

CD15: OPK+ (solid), nipples very tender (never get this, ever), nauseated, very tired (passed out on sofa for 30 min, never do that), ov pain, BBT 96.72.

CD16: nipples super ouch!, bbs very tender on sides (can't even touch them they hurt so bad), bubbles and twinges in stomach, slightly yellow creamy cm only when wiping (nothing on underwear), nauseated (comes and goes), tugging sensation behind belly button, still feel wet down below, BBT 97.09.

CD17: bbs still very tender and got worse as day went on (though nipples feel better than yesterday), slight cramping and tugging feeling behind belly button, slightly yellow creamy cm only when wiping, still feel wet down below, BBT 97.33., nauseated at times, frequent urination, 6pm very yellow pee which was back to clear by 8pm (and I drank a lot more water than usual), cramping in right buttock and upper right leg near groin, gassy at night

CD18: diarrhea first thing when I woke up, bbs feeling better but still tender on sides, BBT 97.70 (this could be inaccurate as I was up a bunch of times throughout the night), still have slightly yellow creamy cm only when I wipe, slightly wet feeling down below, still have tugging feeling behind belly button, go from starving to nauseated in a few minutes time. aches in hips near groin on right side at night. frequent urination.

CD19: BBT97.41. tugging feeling still behind belly button and on right, bbs tender on sides and bottom and feel like I am falling out of my bra, nauseated on and off, aches in hips on right at night, creamy CM, frequent urination. irritable.

CD20: BBT 97.18. creamy CM, bloated, constipated, bbs still tender in same spots, still feel tugging in belly on right and near belly button. frequent urination. (at a wedding all day) fatigued faster than normal while dancing. irritable. Got very angry and cried when my rabbit chewed on one of my books.

CD21: (forgot to bring my thermometer to wedding, no BBT) creamy CM, bbs still tender and full, tugging and pinching feeling in belly (same exact spot on right) once or twice was sharp for a few seconds before it dissipated. nauseated on and off. irritable.

CD22(today): BBT 97.73. same pinching and pulling in belly, same spot. bbs still tender and full. HPT BFN (internet cheapie)

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Hi Ladies how is everyone? this is our first month of trying for baby no 2 due my period on Thursday this week been having some light period cramping on and off not sure if this is a sign or pregnancy or not, how soon do you guys wait to test do you wait unit your period is late or test before its due?
I am impatient and tried testing a few days before. BFN. I'd say test when you feel the urge but don't get discouraged if you get a BFN for a few days. Most I've talked to had to wait until day AF due to get a BFP. good luck and baby dust!

I am impatient and tried testing a few days before. BFN. I'd say test when you feel the urge but don't get discouraged if you get a BFN for a few days. Most I've talked to had to wait until day AF due to get a BFP. good luck and baby dust!

I'm due my period tomorrow so if no sign of it tomorrow i will do a test Friday morning eeekkkk i don't remember being this nervous the first time round, I've had light period cramps on and off couple days so thought it would be started by now but who knows mother nature likes to trick us at times

This is my first month on clomid and ff has stated possible triphasic chart; please could you someone have a look and let me know your thoughts. Could I finally be on the way to a bfp!! 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1
PCOS TTC 3yrs, over 35 now.

Hi Ladies,
I'm new here and am also in the TWW window and as usual am looking for signs :wacko: Ha!

symptoms so far
Constipation
nausea when brushing teeth
aware of BBS (never normally)
Dull aching over left pelvic area.
dry CM and CP high soft closed

Is there anyone else experiencing the same at CD21?

It's been about 2 years since I'm been obsessed with TTC. I just want to send you all baby dust and praying for your :bfp: but also to let you know it took me 14 Months TTC my 3rd daughter because I truly think I stressed out so badly wanting it soooo bad. Well we got pregnant in one month when I didn't to take temp or opk or track my symptoms . My point try to relax and makes it stress free journey. Good luck eveyone. :flower:

Hello ladies

Me and my dh has been ttc for 6 mths now and have had no luck. the last 2 months ive been using preseed because of lack of fertile cm only sticky and sometimes very little creamy cm. Also this month ive used cb advanced opk's and got 5 flashing smiley days and then my solid and cd 16 (8/15/2016) :) . We bd'ed almost every day lol I know its relatively early but I have no symptoms other than here and there one boob will hurt and very gassy. i'm starting to feel I'm not receiving my bfp because of non fertile cm even days I ovulate its still sticky and thick white cm. I drink lots LOTS of water eat relatively healthy and been taking prenatals for 3 mthns. Any one had same journey. I'm going to test on Saturday! sending baby dust to everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->