• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So last month (july) i had a very off cycle month! I experienced pregnancy symptoms and constant 24/7 nausea. I think this may have to do with having sex the day before Af was due and only having a 2 day menstrual flow. This month seemed to pick back up normal with a 6 day menstrual flow and when notices egg white cm attempted to conceive that day (day 14 of cycle) and then again two days later (day 16). The last few days ive felt round ligament pain (already had 1 baby so familiar with this) ovary pulling, on and off nausea, headaches, tired, no energy for baby #1, extreme nausea from the smell of baking cookies, and slight food cravings. I took a pt this morning and -. Im going a bit insane since last month was so off and felt i was pregnant all month only to have af show, this time when i think i could actually be pregnant, im just down and am thinking im not. I dont know when i actually ovulated this month just went by cm. Im just really bummed out. Anyone else have a very off month and get a positive pregnancy test after? Help! Also been checking my cervix and its told me nothing ao far!
Been lostly wet medium high soft and slightly open?? I cant tell open or closed. Feel the slit but cant go in?
Ah thanks.

Morning ladies, Im new here so please don't judge.

I am in the middle of my 2 week wait, yes its been difficult but I've managed not to test yet. As my partner and I have been trying for 5 months I have finally been able to agree with some symptoms that all you ladies have had. Im currently 8-10 DPO and for the past 3ish days I have gone home nausea's from work but that could be anything, my boobs ache - mind you im am quite large in my boob region so for them to be sore isn't as much difference as one would expect. My lower back pain is tough especially when sleeping, I am tired but I cant sleep comfortably and am waking up various times throughout the night, yellow cm discharge but only once or twice and yes I can feel mild cramping, however AF is due in about a week. I will agree to feeling different but again it could be anything. I am hoping to see that BFP but I know its too early to test.

I ovulated on the 21st or the 23rd its hard to tell with a irregular period, but from the 20th - most fertile time period my partner and I had unprotected sex and we did the nasty on the 21st and the 23rd twice on both days and other days whilst fertile. This doesn't always end in pregnancy as we are all aware but it is the first time I am able to relate to some symptoms. My period is due on the 6th and im going to hold of testing until then. A while back I had a miscarriage so I am quite nervous to test but it wont stop us from trying to conceive. What do you ladies think, even though its hard to say.:blush::blush:

My TWW is up... But AF hasn't come yet- Hoping it's a good sign for me! Sore breasts a few days ago, but gone now. Light cramping ever since 4dpo. Headache the past few days. Fingers crossed that I'm still in! Baby Dust to all!

This is definitely torture.....Ive been temping and I saw a dip on the 29th, I got my first pos opk the 28th at night....but i had a pos opk til wed morn....now my temps since tuesday are climbing up. we were BDing fri, sat, sun, tues, wed....I have only had little cramps on 3dpo. and i keep getting bursts of laughing! :happy dance: Has anyone had multiple days in a row of pos opk?

This is our 4th month of TTC... I got an extremely faint positive yesterday at 6dpo then tested again this morning and there is no line... My temp was also the highest it had been yesterday and then this morning dipped (98.7-98.0) what is going on?? I'm driving myself crazy!

What could be happening?

i am almost 4 days late for af and i am 17dpo . i still am testing with a bfn . could i be pregnant ???

OK I've been trying for my second over a year. On 13th september I ovulated. This is first time my Opk's went very dark. I am now on 4dpo. I'm having symptoms bit feel like all in head.
3dpo- diarreah cramping hunger + slightly and i mean slightly sore boob's.
4dpo-constipation,gassy,right side twinge,hunger+,cramping off feeling stomach,slight soreness to boob's,dry mouth yucky taste.

Sooo nervous 😔

My TWW is up... But AF hasn't come yet- Hoping it's a good sign for me! Sore breasts a few days ago, but gone now. Light cramping ever since 4dpo. Headache the past few days. Fingers crossed that I'm still in! Baby Dust to all!

Hi have you since got you BFP? I'm 5 days late and still getting BFN :(

Hello Ladies. Has anyone had a sore throat and fever like symptoms before they get a bfp

I am the same today - sore throat, although my anxiety has played a big role today and I'm headachy and feel completely f%^$ed.

I don't know what to think anymore to be honest I just want AF to hurry up now. Over this cycle, but still only 11 dpo ( I think)

Im 6 dpo and going crazy. I have sore boobs, and watery cm, and slight cramps. My SO felt for my cervix and says its high and closed. I dont know what to think of these symptoms.

Any cycle buddies or anyone in the same boat? :shrug:

Morning ladies, Im new here so please don't judge.

I am in the middle of my 2 week wait, yes its been difficult but I've managed not to test yet. As my partner and I have been trying for 5 months I have finally been able to agree with some symptoms that all you ladies have had. Im currently 8-10 DPO and for the past 3ish days I have gone home nausea's from work but that could be anything, my boobs ache - mind you im am quite large in my boob region so for them to be sore isn't as much difference as one would expect. My lower back pain is tough especially when sleeping, I am tired but I cant sleep comfortably and am waking up various times throughout the night, yellow cm discharge but only once or twice and yes I can feel mild cramping, however AF is due in about a week. I will agree to feeling different but again it could be anything. I am hoping to see that BFP but I know its too early to test.

I ovulated on the 21st or the 23rd its hard to tell with a irregular period, but from the 20th - most fertile time period my partner and I had unprotected sex and we did the nasty on the 21st and the 23rd twice on both days and other days whilst fertile. This doesn't always end in pregnancy as we are all aware but it is the first time I am able to relate to some symptoms. My period is due on the 6th and im going to hold of testing until then. A while back I had a miscarriage so I am quite nervous to test but it wont stop us from trying to conceive. What do you ladies think, even though its hard to say.:blush::blush:

Have you gotten your results back yet?? Hoping and Praying you get your BFP!!

Hello to all! I am very new to all of this as I have just had my first IUI. I am 35 but will be 36 in November. I have two children from a previous marriage but my DH doesn't have any and we are trying. I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. My doctor says he thinks all we will need is IUI. I am currently 3 dpiui. I am having cramps like AF is coming, but I don't have the sore boobs like I usually do. I did clomid on cycle days 3-7 and trigger shot on day 14 at 10 pm. I had one follicle that measured 13-14 mm on cycle day 12. My doctor also put me on Metformin because I am a little insulin resistant. Do you think that the cramps are normal or should we start planning round 2? Thanks and Good luck to all!

I know this so well... Already being the mum of 2 and these two weeks of waiting are still such stress. I am currently trying to conceive baby # 3.
I wanted to share my survival tip. Instead of checking in google for all the pregnancy symptoms I think I am feeling I use online pregnancy test ... Of course, it is not a substitute for urine pregnancy test, but it helped me to understand early pregnancy symptoms (also the ones that are not well known) and is fun. Good luck to you all :)

Hi. Ty 😊 I'm 7 dpo today and this tww is a long wait lol. I have pcos and insulin resistance and been ttc. :baby: #2 for over 2 years. :cry:

Trying to conceive/not preventing pregnancy for over a year. This two week wait is terrible! Have had such awful brain fog, I can't spell anything right now! Anybody else find they are having similar symptoms?

Im meant to be ovalating today but i felt like i ovalated early.. i dont know if im going crazy but ive got crazy nausea and i just feel like im pregnant if you know what i mean

UPDATE:
I got a BFN this month. HCG beta was negative. Waiting for AF to visit so we can start round 2! Baby dust to all!

Super excited to be part of this community! I've been reading these posts for so long before deciding to join this amazing community.

Currently in the two week wait - I am day 31 of my cycle with BFN's every day but no sign of AF. Lots of wet CM for the past week (looks wet with lotion in my underwear - dries with white spots), which I've had before AF previously so not sure if it means anything! Have also been feeling it drip down (sorry, TMI) for the past 4 days and keep rushing to the bathroom so sure that AF has started.

Will be doing another round of acupuncture tomorrow as well (have been doing every two weeks to try and regulate my cycle).

Fingers crossed for BFPs for us all whenever the universe decides the time is right :)

xo

Super excited to be part of this community! I've been reading these posts for so long before deciding to join this amazing community.

Currently in the two week wait - I am day 31 of my cycle with BFN's every day but no sign of AF. Lots of wet CM for the past week (looks wet with lotion in my underwear - dries with white spots), which I've had before AF previously so not sure if it means anything! Have also been feeling it drip down (sorry, TMI) for the past 4 days and keep rushing to the bathroom so sure that AF has started.

Will be doing another round of acupuncture tomorrow as well (have been doing every two weeks to try and regulate my cycle).

Fingers crossed for BFPs for us all whenever the universe decides the time is right :)

xo

Just an update - spotting this morning, I think my period is starting (although it is brownish, which isn't typical for me). So I think I am out this month! But excited for another chance to try again this month!!! :dust: to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->