Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Super excited to be part of this community! I've been reading these posts for so long before deciding to join this amazing community.

Currently in the two week wait - I am day 31 of my cycle with BFN's every day but no sign of AF. Lots of wet CM for the past week (looks wet with lotion in my underwear - dries with white spots), which I've had before AF previously so not sure if it means anything! Have also been feeling it drip down (sorry, TMI) for the past 4 days and keep rushing to the bathroom so sure that AF has started.

Will be doing another round of acupuncture tomorrow as well (have been doing every two weeks to try and regulate my cycle).

Fingers crossed for BFPs for us all whenever the universe decides the time is right :)

xo

Just an update - spotting this morning, I think my period is starting (although it is brownish, which isn't typical for me). So I think I am out this month! But excited for another chance to try again this month!!! :dust: to you all!!!

I go tomorrow to see how many follicles we have. Fingers crossed it is more than one! :dust:

New to the site - also new to ttc but after 2 cycles suffering alone i do not think i will make it again!!! I have been reading a lot about everything but nothing comes close to having real opinions from you all! Hope to get to know u all soon

:dust:
Ttc #1 - happy and hopeful

MY TTC JOURNAL:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2418749-dreaming-my-1st-star.html

Hi ladies,

just joining the TWW. I am 2DPO. haha, gonna be a long 2 weeks.

Timing was great, bum in the air... it worked for when I was struggling to conceive my DD. Took three years to conceive our DD, and only happened once I elevated my hips for 30 minutes.

She is 8 now and we are trying for #2.

Baby dust to all. xo

Hey, I'm new here and just posting this and seeing what happens. So,my boyfriend and I decided to start trying, this is our first month TTC. i was suppose to OV 20th/21st of last month and we had sex,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24 of nov. so i would test on the 8th of dec. right now it feels full in my uterus and lower stomach, i get what feels like poking cramps that only last a few seconds. my hips hurt, ill eat and 15 minutes later i feel like i didnt eat all day. i have ewcm thats super watery (sorry if that tmi) and so many more of what i think are symptoms, has anyone had these thing and ened up with a BFP??? HELP!!!

Hey, I'm new here and just posting this and seeing what happens. So,my boyfriend and I decided to start trying, this is our first month TTC. i was suppose to OV 20th/21st of last month and we had sex,18,19,20,21,22,23 and 24 of nov. so i would test on the 8th of dec. right now it feels full in my uterus and lower stomach, i get what feels like poking cramps that only last a few seconds. my hips hurt, ill eat and 15 minutes later i feel like i didnt eat all day. i have ewcm thats super watery (sorry if that tmi) and so many more of what i think are symptoms, has anyone had these thing and ened up with a BFP??? HELP!!!
I am currently in my TWW also. I am 5 DPIUI. I also have a few things going on but could just be my trigger shot. I have watery CM and am very bloated with lots of gas(sorry TMI). I go tomorrow morning for my progesterone test and the following Friday for my HCG beta. So fx'ed that this is our month! Good luck to you!

I am currently in my TWW also. I am 5 DPIUI. I also have a few things going on but could just be my trigger shot. I have watery CM and am very bloated with lots of gas(sorry TMI). I go tomorrow morning for my progesterone test and the following Friday for my HCG beta. So fx'ed that this is our month! Good luck to you!
Thank you!! Good luck!

Joining:)
Currently 7dpo . Tested with ic's today and yesterday and both bfns as expected . Poas addict here :haha:
You all can see my chart below .
Hoping this is the month ! Although this is only our second month but with my last two it was my first and third month .
So far symptoms are
3dpo- sensitive nipples
5dpo- tired. Moody. Crampy. Swollen vaginal area (sorry tmi)
6dpo- tired
7dpo- side pain again like when I O .. read it could be the corpus luteum . & shooting cervical pains like when I was in late pregnancy with dd2. Read a lot of women experience this before bfps .

Hoping this all means something good !

Excited to join you ladies :)

I had the watery cm with dd2 .. not sure about dd1. Good luck !

Joining:)
Currently 7dpo . Tested with ic's today and yesterday and both bfns as expected . Poas addict here :haha:
You all can see my chart below .
Hoping this is the month ! Although this is only our second month but with my last two it was my first and third month .
So far symptoms are
3dpo- sensitive nipples
5dpo- tired. Moody. Crampy. Swollen vaginal area (sorry tmi)
6dpo- tired
7dpo- side pain again like when I O .. read it could be the corpus luteum . & shooting cervical pains like when I was in late pregnancy with dd2. Read a lot of women experience this before bfps .

Hoping this all means something good !

Excited to join you ladies :)

I will be testing Friday! I hope this is our month! Good luck to you!

Opinions ?
Top is yesterday , bottom today . I see something on today's

Attachments

• IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
Opinions ?
Top is yesterday , bottom today . I see something on today's

I think I see something on the bottom.. not real sure but give it a couple of days and test again. I wanted to test today but am so scared of the BFN!! Good luck!

I know ! I was supposed to wait but that didn't work out :haha:
Here's a better natural light picture of just the bottom test

Attachments

• IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
I know ! I was supposed to wait but that didn't work out :haha:
Here's a better natural light picture of just the bottom test

I had my daughter look also.. She says yes too. Hopefully we are right. Good luck! I am considering taking a FRER in the morning. Not sure yet!

I really do hope you both are right ! I can't wait to see your test if you do take one ! Fingers crossed !

I really do hope you both are right ! I can't wait to see your test if you do take one ! Fingers crossed !

I think I may test tomorrow morning! I'm just so nervous! This is our second round IUI. I had two follicles and triggered with Pregnyl. I just don't want to test to early. Praying!!!

Well if it will completely devastate you to see a bfn I would wait because I would hate you to see a bfn and you may have a bfp waiting . It causes so much unnecessary anxiety ... don't ask me how I know :haha:
Good luck to you though love ! Fingers crossed ! How old is your dd?

Well if it will completely devastate you to see a bfn I would wait because I would hate you to see a bfn and you may have a bfp waiting . It causes so much unnecessary anxiety ... don't ask me how I know :haha:
Good luck to you though love ! Fingers crossed ! How old is your dd?

Well I took a test(actually two) both were BFN! I am going to wait until Friday to take another one as these may have been too soon. They both were blatantly negative so i didn't upload them. My DD is 14 and I have a DS 11, both from a previous marriage. My current husband doesn't have any biochildren. We have been married a little over a year but have been together almost 3. Thanks for the encouragement! Still holding on to hope! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Yes test Friday :) it may still be too early !
AFM- I got a similar test today like I got yesterday . I'm convinced it's shadow lines but I got a blood test today and will find out tmw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->