• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Yes test Friday :) it may still be too early !
AFM- I got a similar test today like I got yesterday . I'm convinced it's shadow lines but I got a blood test today and will find out tmw :)
Good luck. Hopefully your blood work will come out good! I will definitely test again Friday. Thanks.

This is my test from today .
Good luck with your test Friday :)

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
Bfp this morning!! :happydance: no squinting or holding it in the light or standing on my head ! & it happened in just a minute or two . Waiting for blood work but I think it's safe to actually get excited now ! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 12
Bfp this morning!! :happydance: no squinting or holding it in the light or standing on my head ! & it happened in just a minute or two . Waiting for blood work but I think it's safe to actually get excited now ! :)
Yay!!! Congrats! So excited for you!! Let me know what your blood work shows! I am about to test again with a cheap test so we will see. :hugs:

Congratulations!

May I ask how many DPO you are?

Ok so I am 7do and I can't tell if I'm just somehow tricking myself or what. Since "O" I've had some dull pains in my left ovary side. Up until 6po the dull pain became sharp pretty much woke me from my sleep, and it is no longer just the left ovary but also now the left side of my abdomen which honestly super uncomfortable at times painful. I've been getting stomach aches and today while eating dinner the sharp pain came back and I had to unbutton my pants couldn't finish my dinner. I'm super bloated on my left side didn't eat much of anything today. I keep feeling like i'm getting a cold (random runny nose or sore throat, nose gets stuffed up) but hours later magically the "cold" goes away. My temp as of yesterday and today has been about 98.4 before that 97.7 -97.6 range. I've got watery cm, but today it's watery and creamy doesn't make sense. I get random dizzie spells, and today I've got AF cramps......AM I CRAZY????? has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to get my hopes up sheesh AF has 6 days left I just need some clarity.

Congratulations!

Thank you!
I was 10dpo :) before that I was getting some super super faint lines that I had to hold in just the right light to see . & with those my hcg was only 3! With the darker actual bfp I am waiting to get the results back for what my levels were that day .

Ok so I am 7do and I can't tell if I'm just somehow tricking myself or what. Since "O" I've had some dull pains in my left ovary side. Up until 6po the dull pain became sharp pretty much woke me from my sleep, and it is no longer just the left ovary but also now the left side of my abdomen which honestly super uncomfortable at times painful. I've been getting stomach aches and today while eating dinner the sharp pain came back and I had to unbutton my pants couldn't finish my dinner. I'm super bloated on my left side didn't eat much of anything today. I keep feeling like i'm getting a cold (random runny nose or sore throat, nose gets stuffed up) but hours later magically the "cold" goes away. My temp as of yesterday and today has been about 98.4 before that 97.7 -97.6 range. I've got watery cm, but today it's watery and creamy doesn't make sense. I get random dizzie spells, and today I've got AF cramps......AM I CRAZY????? has this happened to anyone else? I don't want to get my hopes up sheesh AF has 6 days left I just need some clarity.

Take an FRER - if it's a bfn go the doctor.. the pains could be something more serious .but I hope it's your bfp !
I got dull aches in my right side - the side I ovulated from - after O. They say it's the corpus luteum doing its job in pushing out hormones for the pregnancy . I have also have af like cramps with all of my pregnancies . Good luck !

Congratulations!

Thank you!
I was 10dpo :) before that I was getting some super super faint lines that I had to hold in just the right light to see . & with those my hcg was only 3! With the darker actual bfp I am waiting to get the results back for what my levels were that day .

Thank you. I got a faint BFP last night 10DPO and this morning. 11DPO. I am praying that this little bean sticks :)

Oh yay ! Congrats !!! Please come join us in the August Apples thread ! :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2420407-august-apples-2017-a.html

Oh yay ! Congrats !!! Please come join us in the August Apples thread ! :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2420407-august-apples-2017-a.html

Thank you for the wishes. Lines are so faint I almost think I am imagining it. But food aversion is already there, and nausea etc. I want to wait a couple days to confirm that line is getting darker and will then join.

Can't believe it's actually happening. My DD is going to be over the moon, we haven't told her yet because we want to be sure :)

Aw ! I plan to tell our dd's on Christmas - gonna make them big sister shirts :)
I totally understand waiting though ! My lines were so so faint that I didn't want to believe it but I took a digi and it said yes :) & bloodwork confirmed hcg is rising :) if you took an FRER im almost certain you are ! They hardly ever lie ! The faintest of a line on those is reliable :) hope you get your confirmation soon & hope we see you in the thread ! :hugs:

Aw ! I plan to tell our dd's on Christmas - gonna make them big sister shirts :)
I totally understand waiting though ! My lines were so so faint that I didn't want to believe it but I took a digi and it said yes :) & bloodwork confirmed hcg is rising :) if you took an FRER im almost certain you are ! They hardly ever lie ! The faintest of a line on those is reliable :) hope you get your confirmation soon & hope we see you in the thread ! :hugs:

Awesome! They will be so happy, I am sure. Can I ask how you post a pic? Then if you don't mind I will post the test and you can tell me what you think please?

Attachments

• 2016-12-09 17.45.35.jpg
    2016-12-09 17.45.35.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
Ok so I am going to pop over here because I *think* I have entered the 2WW.

FYI, I am on second round of clomid, but not entirely sure if I actually O'ed. Temp still elevated for the 5th morning in a row. Some temps questionable, but the overall trend should be accurate. I never got a positive LH test though, but I had kind of given up. My temps aren't particularly high, but above cover line and in line with temps in previous cycles. Haven't seen a spike within it yet though.

I am experiencing some runny CM last night and this morning that I don't recall ever having before. Pinkish like it is tinged with blood just a little bit. I wouldn't call it implantation bleeding, because it's not like bleeding, but apparently implantation discharge can also be a thing. When I did a search to check out the CM I noticed another possible pregnancy symptom at 5 DPO (which I may or may not be) is increased (TMI alert) flatulence, which I have also been having last night and this morning, lol.

I am so confused. I don't know if it's all in my head, wishful thinking, or what. This 2WW is going to suck even more than usual. I literally have no what I am waiting for, AF or BFP, lol.

Can anyone tell me if this sounds like something, or if I need to prepare myself for a BFN again?

Awesome! They will be so happy, I am sure. Can I ask how you post a pic? Then if you don't mind I will post the test and you can tell me what you think please?

That's a good thick line ! To me it LOOKS positive but I am very skeptical about blue dye tests . I got a few false positives last month and if you Google it many many people get false positives :( but I hope it's your bfp ! Do you think you could get a first response ? That will tell you for sure !

That's a good thick line ! To me it LOOKS positive but I am very skeptical about blue dye tests . I got a few false positives last month and if you Google it many many people get false positives :( but I hope it's your bfp ! Do you think you could get a first response ? That will tell you for sure !

Thank you. I took another one this morning, i have attached it again. No squinting. I have read about the blue dye tests. Af only due Monday. So trying to relax about it. What is first reaponse? This one is an early detection test. Now I am nervous that maybe this is a fluke :(

Attachments

• 2016-12-10 06.25.33.jpg
    2016-12-10 06.25.33.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2

Thank you. I took another one this morning, i have attached it again. No squinting. I have read about the blue dye tests. Af only due Monday. So trying to relax about it. What is first response? This one is an early detection test. Now I am nervous that maybe this is a fluke :(

I also have this pink dye test. It never shows as dark on the pic as one sees it first hand.

I googled First Response, we don't have that in South Africa. Hopefully it will reach us some time :)

Attachments

• 2016-12-10 10.47.22.jpg
    2016-12-10 10.47.22.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow ! You're in South Africa ?! That's awesome ! With the pink dye test showing a line too I would def say it is a bfp !

Oh wow ! You're in South Africa ?! That's awesome ! With the pink dye test showing a line too I would def say it is a bfp !

Thank you very much. I am going to do another one tomorrow morning LOL
Yes, South Africa, so everyone is still sleeping when I am up.

I hope you don't mind, but I will photograph tomorrow's one as well.

How is your pregnancy progressing? Do you have the usual early feeling of af coming? Are you experiencing any other symptoms?

Have an an awesome day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->