• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

No I don't mind ! Hope it's a strong bfp ! :)
I have been extra moody and VERY tired. But that's about it ! Praying sickness stays away ! lol I had it very bad with my dd's.

No I don't mind ! Hope it's a strong bfp ! :)
I have been extra moody and VERY tired. But that's about it ! Praying sickness stays away ! lol I had it very bad with my dd's.

Thank you so much. This morning I over saturated the test. Lol. All I could see in the window was a faint line and loads of pee! But, I think I have found the equivalent of a First Response here in SA. And it's pink dye. It's very expensive but I will get it because I feel like I am going crazy. Will keep you posted.

I am glad to hear that you are having a good pregnancy so far. I hope it stays that way for you. xoxo

Have an awesome day.

So this was done at 13h45 today... :) :) :)

Attachments

• 2016-12-11 13.56.42.jpg
    2016-12-11 13.56.42.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 2016-12-11 13.49.54.jpg
    2016-12-11 13.49.54.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Well I am officially out this month. AF showed yesterday. On to round 3! Good luck to all.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2420407-august-apples-2017-a-3.html#post37984375

I tried temping for the first time this month (wow, why wasn't I doing this before?!?). Fertility friend says that I ovulated on CD 18, so I am 3 DPO now. We BD'd on CD 15, 17 and 19! I am kicking myself for not doing it on the 18th :)

Sending baby dust to all of us in this 2WW

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e195b

Hi. I'm due my AF in 6 days and at 10 dpo I spotted very light. (This was 4 days ago) then very little spotting the day after. Nothing yesterday and I've just spotted heavier now. Should I class this as a period now or could there still be a chance it could be an implantation bleed?

Hi. I'm due my AF in 6 days and at 10 dpo I spotted very light. (This was 4 days ago) then very little spotting the day after. Nothing yesterday and I've just spotted heavier now. Should I class this as a period now or could there still be a chance it could be an implantation bleed?

Have you taken a test yest? Based on what you wrote, it looks like you are 14 dpo? A test would probably work. I'm not sure about the spotting. You do always read those stories of women who say they had what felt like a normal period and then ended up being pregnant....I think it is rare, but it does seem to happen! Also, is the spotting brown or bright? I have heard that if it's brown/old blood, that could be leftover blood from the implantation...

Hi! New to this online forum thing. I'm currently 4 dpo. So I'm just beginning the long wait!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/B4999121-4B8F-4F80-B6E9-184325C54831_zps2ofutvyw.jpg

What do y'all think ? This is way after dried? I'm 10 dpo??

Evap r color?

Btw I saw something at 3 min mark

Hey guys, I'm new here and in the same boat as you all are lol. Im currently waiting for AF to show on the 8th of January. Had quite a few symptoms which some have eased and others are the same.

currently trying for baby no2. :kiss:

Hey guys, I'm new here and in the same boat as you all are lol. Im currently waiting for AF to show on the 8th of January. Had quite a few symptoms which some have eased and others are the same.

I am currently in my TWW also. I had my third IUI done on December 23rd. I go tomorrow morning for my progesterone test. The just one more week left before I can test unless AF shows. I am not due for that until January 8-9th. So fingers crossed that this is our month! :dust:

I am currently in my TWW also. I had my third IUI done on December 23rd. I go tomorrow morning for my progesterone test. The just one more week left before I can test unless AF shows. I am not due for that until January 8-9th. So fingers crossed that this is our month! :dust:

hello cburgess2015, I will send you extra baby dust just for having the IUI on my birthday lol. Lets hope this week and next is a quick and no stress one. Fingers crossed you do that BFP.

DH and I B'D on Dec 14-15 (it was around midnight lol) and that morning (Dec 15) I woke up to EWCM.

I never check my cycles since I know we weren't trying TTC, so I have no idea when I O'v or anything like that. Only thing I know is that my cycle can range from 28-30 days based on past 3 cycles. So I am guessing AF should have shown up anywhere from Dec 28-30.

I took a test Dec 27 FMU and got BFN then tested again FMU on the 30th and got another BFN and once more FMU on the 31st ( I needed to know whether I could drink or not lol) and once again BFN

That same day Dec. 31, a few hours later I had two pale pink and watery spots (could that IB, isn't it too late?) when I wiped (sorry TMI) and I for sure thought AF would show up and now here I am with AF nowhere in sight and I am just too scared to test only to see a BFN again

On the other hand, I was having AF cramps a few days before the 28th which made me think I was about to start but nothing. And on the 28th I started having extremely aching boobs... I have shooting pains, nipple tenderness, and most weird of all I feel like I am engorged.. like it felt when I needed to breastfeed my baby 7 years ago... and I am having to pee all the time and I've been going to bed at 8 every day when I usually go to bed around 11 or 12 depending on hubby. I wake up around 2 am extremely nauseous and have been smelling everything and nothing seems tasty and a lot of food tastes weird. (also I never have any PMS signs at all, & I usually don't start cramping until maybe 30 min to an hour after AF shows up)

Could I possibly still be pregnant???

DH and I B'D on Dec 14-15 (it was around midnight lol) and that morning (Dec 15) I woke up to EWCM.

I never check my cycles since I know we weren't trying TTC, so I have no idea when I O'v or anything like that. Only thing I know is that my cycle can range from 28-30 days based on past 3 cycles. So I am guessing AF should have shown up anywhere from Dec 28-30.

I took a test Dec 27 FMU and got BFN then tested again FMU on the 30th and got another BFN and once more FMU on the 31st ( I needed to know whether I could drink or not lol) and once again BFN

That same day Dec. 31, a few hours later I had two pale pink and watery spots (could that IB, isn't it too late?) when I wiped (sorry TMI) and I for sure thought AF would show up and now here I am with AF nowhere in sight and I am just too scared to test only to see a BFN again

On the other hand, I was having AF cramps a few days before the 28th which made me think I was about to start but nothing. And on the 28th I started having extremely aching boobs... I have shooting pains, nipple tenderness, and most weird of all I feel like I am engorged.. like it felt when I needed to breastfeed my baby 7 years ago... and I am having to pee all the time and I've been going to bed at 8 every day when I usually go to bed around 11 or 12 depending on hubby. I wake up around 2 am extremely nauseous and have been smelling everything and nothing seems tasty and a lot of food tastes weird. (also I never have any PMS signs at all, & I usually don't start cramping until maybe 30 min to an hour after AF shows up)

Could I possibly still be pregnant???
You still could be . I would take another test. Sounds promising.. Good luck!

Thank you!! Let's hope... I'll be testing tomorrow since hubby is making me but I am dreading a BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->