• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am unsure if I am pregnant. My period was supposed to come 3 days ago, but I have no sign of AF. I'm never usually late, but this month I have been stressed out, lost a dramatic amount of weight in a week (7 pounds) and I mixed over the counter drugs (paracetamol, etc) and high amounts of Vitamin C. I haven't had any symptoms that are unusual. I've had no nausea, no fatigue, I've had a bit of back pain and tender breasts, but nothing unusual compared to my usual PMS. The only thing that is different is that I have had faint discharge, but mainly just wet and clear discharge. I don't know if my period could be delayed due to fact that I've dropped in weight and 'popped' pills. I have a rushing sensation to my vagina, almost as if AF is trying to break through.

Any help would be appreciated 😌

Jodie1223456 -- I would test if you haven't already. If you're anything like me, you just don't want to see that BFN, but at least you would know. It sucks being in limo.

I am on CD 33 of a usually regular and normal CD27-28 (29 at times). I have been getting brown (some brown red today) spotting/discharge since CD 30. It's enough to get on a small panty liner, but it's mainly there when I wipe. I am not sure when I ovulated due to my temps being off this cycle. I had egg white discharge around CD 15, but then FF tracked ovulation at CD22 due to my BBT temps, and then I had red/pink spotting on CD 21 and it was only there when I wiped (ovulation spotting, maybe?). But nothing since then until CD30. I usually spot a few days before AF shows, but it's not showing, and I have never been late before. I have been working out and just waiting for it to come after exercising, but nope. I fear it's too much for implantation bleeding, but it has not turned red yet. I have heard of breakthrough bleeding when preg, but who knows. It may just be a weird cycle, which will be the first for me since I started having periods 13 years ago. :/ (Never have I made it to CD 33 without AF. I am also having increase appetite, bloating and some pinchy/twinges in ovary area. NO cramping today. VERY LIGHT mild cramping yesterday for an hour, off & on. Has anyone else had anything similar? Sometimes I wish everyone was the same when it comes to cycles, but everyone is different, and it makes it harder to figure out what is going on.
And yes, I tested CD 30 in afternoon and CD 32 in morning and both neg. I am worried it may have been a chemical :( But no pain.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, have been reading a lot in here over the past probably 12 months.

I'm currently in my TWW, CD 26 of 26/27. AF due either today or tomorrow. I have been tracking my cycles for a while now and a lot seems different this month but I feel like AF is coming for a visit again. Even though I had no AF symptoms at all this month. We've been trying for a little while now and I'm starting to really frustrated with it. :-( I don't think this is our month. I have done a clearblue digital test this morning and it came up as "not pregnant"

Good luck to everyone in their TWW, I keep my fingers crossed for you

That happen to me yesterday I had 2 positives yesterday hpt and went to take a blood one came back negative :( is was my 12dpo and took a 10,000ui of novarel any thoughts?

@San1709 - I know, trying to conceive it so harrd and frustrating! It test again ina. Few days of AF doesn't come!

TMI!
I am currently on CD 22 of regular 28/29. I am currently 9dpo. I have had a few symptoms, may all be nothing at all. My BBT slightly dipped two days ago and slightly rose this morning to its highest point.

I was feeling so hopeful this month (month 6 of TTC) but today I went to the bathroom (BM) and I was having a little difficulty going, and then when I wiped there was pink blood. (I had wet cm before I went in my panties) I am never early for AF and am so confused and feel like it's time to count myself out this month. I have spotted after BM, a few typical normal drops, but not like this at this point. And AF had never been early. TMI- but I am going to post a picture. Don't look if you get grossed out.

Does anyone think I still have a chance? I am not asking if I am pregnant or if it is for sure implantation bleeding, because no one can tell me that. But I guess I am asking for support and if I should stay hopeful.

thanks everyone!!

Well i am trying to post a pic, but it won't let me from my phone. I will have to wait until I get back to work! OK the picture should be uploaded. Does anyone think this could be normal bleeding. Again, AF not due until next Tuesday/Wednesday

Attachments

• IMG_5058.jpg
    IMG_5058.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
@San1709 - I know, trying to conceive it so harrd and frustrating! It test again ina. Few days of AF doesn't come!

TMI!
I am currently on CD 22 of regular 28/29. I am currently 9dpo. I have had a few symptoms, may all be nothing at all. My BBT slightly dipped two days ago and slightly rose this morning to its highest point.

I was feeling so hopeful this month (month 6 of TTC) but today I went to the bathroom (BM) and I was having a little difficulty going, and then when I wiped there was pink blood. (I had wet cm before I went in my panties) I am never early for AF and am so confused and feel like it's time to count myself out this month. I have spotted after BM, a few typical normal drops, but not like this at this point. And AF had never been early. TMI- but I am going to post a picture. Don't look if you get grossed out.

Does anyone think I still have a chance? I am not asking if I am pregnant or if it is for sure implantation bleeding, because no one can tell me that. But I guess I am asking for support and if I should stay hopeful.

thanks everyone!!

Well i am trying to post a pic, but it won't let me from my phone. I will have to wait until I get back to work! OK the picture should be uploaded. Does anyone think this could be normal bleeding. Again, AF not due until next Tuesday/Wednesday

Well, it could be implantation bleeding. Did you feel any "twinges"?

This is info I have on it (from Dr. Google) :) :

This type of bleeding during pregnancy usually occurs 6 to 12 days after conception--close to the time when the next menstrual cycle is expected.

Implantation bleeding typically consists of a discharge with a pink or brownish tint. It is often darker than period blood because it takes time for the blood to travel from the uterine wall through the vagina.

The amount of bleeding is relatively light, and will only last a couple of days. For some women, the flow will resemble a very light period, which is why confusion between the 2 occasionally occurs. The majority of women find that menstrual blood is more of a red color and will become heavier within a day or two.

Lots of baby dust to you. I hope that you get your BFP this month! Please keep us updated. xo

TMI!

thanks everyone!!

This type of bleeding during pregnancy usually occurs 6 to 12 days after conception--close to the time when the next menstrual cycle is expected.

Implantation bleeding typically consists of a discharge with a pink or brownish tint. It is often darker than period blood because it takes time for the blood to travel from the uterine wall through the vagina.

The amount of bleeding is relatively light, and will only last a couple of days. For some women, the flow will resemble a very light period, which is why confusion between the 2 occasionally occurs. The majority of women find that menstrual blood is more of a red color and will become heavier within a day or two.

Lots of baby dust to you. I hope that you get your BFP this month! Please keep us updated. xo

Thank you for your response! I haven't seen anymore bleeding since then. I am now 11dpo and had a huge spike in my temp this morning, so now I am wondering if I implanted yesterday, which then the bleeding on 9dpo is leaving me with no explanation! Lol. I am so confused. :wacko:Why can't it be easy and everyone be the same so it's not so difficult? Lol. The only thing I can think on the bleeding at 9dpo is since I was having difficulty going to the bathroom that maybe it caused some irritation with my cervix. Who knows!

I am attaching my BBT chart. I have no clue what any of it means and I feel like I can't trust myself on what I am feeling and what I am not. I feel like I have felt some twinges, but I could be imagining it! Haha! Symptoms yesterday were nausea (I'm thinking from indigestion as I was burping and had upper back pain) and I was very moody...lol.

Today I am just feeling tightening and some right pelvic pain. Not severe. Could be nothing tho! Had a BFN this morning with an easy @ home pregnancy test, I am telling myself it was too early but preparing myself for AF anyhow. :(

Thank you!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2

TMI!

thanks everyone!!

Thank you for your response! I haven't seen anymore bleeding since then. I am now 11dpo and had a huge spike in my temp this morning, so now I am wondering if I implanted yesterday, which then the bleeding on 9dpo is leaving me with no explanation! Lol. I am so confused. :wacko:Why can't it be easy and everyone be the same so it's not so difficult? Lol. The only thing I can think on the bleeding at 9dpo is since I was having difficulty going to the bathroom that maybe it caused some irritation with my cervix. Who knows!

I am attaching my BBT chart. I have no clue what any of it means and I feel like I can't trust myself on what I am feeling and what I am not. I feel like I have felt some twinges, but I could be imagining it! Haha! Symptoms yesterday were nausea (I'm thinking from indigestion as I was burping and had upper back pain) and I was very moody...lol.

Today I am just feeling tightening and some right pelvic pain. Not severe. Could be nothing tho! Had a BFN this morning with an easy @ home pregnancy test, I am telling myself it was too early but preparing myself for AF anyhow. :(

Thank you!

I know how hard it is, but I will say it anyway, take a deep breath and relax. If it was indeed implantation yesterday, you won't have enough HCG yet. It should double daily and you may have to wait a few days. It all sounds quite positive to me :)

I was pregnant in December, and I was also preparing for AF but it was a positive. I only got my positive at, I think, 12 DPO. So hang in there.

Looking forward to hearing from you. xoxo

@Angelique76 Thank you! I just have that feeling that she is coming. But I won't count myself out until she comes full force. And if AF does come, on to the next cycle! It's all in God's hands anyway, so your right, I need to take a breath and just relax :)

I'll let you know what happens. If I'm not, maybe we will both get our December baby this year :)

Thank you!

So technically I'm apart of the TWW club and it's killing me! I'm 3dpo and here's my story.. any input from you ladies would be so appreciated!!

My partner and I had sex a couple of nights ago (Monday) He pulled out twice but did not urinate in between orgasms. He also gets off very quickly the first time so I am wondering if that effects his ability to pull out completely in time. Anyways, I took an ovulation test yesterday (Tuesday) and it was positive. By Thursday it was negative so I'm sure I ovulated on Wednesday. Just curious the chances of pregnancy, or if anyone has found themselves in the same situation, and what their outcome was. I am 26 and he is 30 and we've been together for 6 years. We're not trying to conceive but we're also not "not" trying. The thought of maybe being pregnant has me excited though. Thanks girls!

So technically I'm apart of the TWW club and it's killing me! I'm 3dpo and here's my story.. any input from you ladies would be so appreciated!!

My partner and I had sex a couple of nights ago (Monday) He pulled out twice but did not urinate in between orgasms. He also gets off very quickly the first time so I am wondering if that effects his ability to pull out completely in time. Anyways, I took an ovulation test yesterday (Tuesday) and it was positive. By Thursday it was negative so I'm sure I ovulated on Wednesday. Just curious the chances of pregnancy, or if anyone has found themselves in the same situation, and what their outcome was. I am 26 and he is 30 and we've been together for 6 years. We're not trying to conceive but we're also not "not" trying. The thought of maybe being pregnant has me excited though. Thanks girls!

Hello! It seems to me that yes, there is a chance! I mean we all only have a 20-30% chance of conceiving every cycle, But to me it seems your chances are good if he did cum in you a little, as it only can take a small amount to get pregnant. Other ladies may have a different answer, but I think it's possible for sure!

Hello! It seems to me that yes, there is a chance! I mean we all only have a 20-30% chance of conceiving every cycle, But to me it seems your chances are good if he did cum in you a little, as it only can take a small amount to get pregnant. Other ladies may have a different answer, but I think it's possible for sure!

Thanks for your reply! I just don't feel good! I've been hurting in my lower back and alternating sides around my ovaries since Thursday evening. I usually get cysts on my ovaries but always before ovulation, not after.. I read somewhere about a corpus luteum cyst? Apparently that type means I released an egg? Who knows. 9 days until AF!

Thanks for your reply! I just don't feel good! I've been hurting in my lower back and alternating sides around my ovaries since Thursday evening. I usually get cysts on my ovaries but always before ovulation, not after.. I read somewhere about a corpus luteum cyst? Apparently that type means I released an egg? Who knows. 9 days until AF!

You're welcome! And I hope it's a BFP for you!! Keep me updated! :)

New to the forum although well into my TWW :D :D I'm currently 9dpo, seem to have a lot of symptoms but trying to keep calm which is easier than done hehe :) I had a chemical pregnancy in December so I'm a little more careful this month :) This would be our first little one :)

took a test yesterday early morning (#impatient), obviously BFN, but hoping to test again tomorrow or Tuesday (10dpo or 11dpo) :) too early to test? My cycles are usually 26-28 days (last 2 were 26) so AF should probably arrive this coming Tuesday unless... :D :D :D
I've had so much CF (milky, wet) these days which I don't usually have, is that normal? Also, anyone super cranky and bitchy? OMG I've had to control myself the whole day today so I don't jump at someone hahha xd (poor DH :( )

New to the forum although well into my TWW :D :D I'm currently 9dpo, seem to have a lot of symptoms but trying to keep calm which is easier than done hehe :) I had a chemical pregnancy in December so I'm a little more careful this month :) This would be our first little one :)

took a test yesterday early morning (#impatient), obviously BFN, but hoping to test again tomorrow or Tuesday (10dpo or 11dpo) :) too early to test? My cycles are usually 26-28 days (last 2 were 26) so AF should probably arrive this coming Tuesday unless... :D :D :D
I've had so much CF (milky, wet) these days which I don't usually have, is that normal? Also, anyone super cranky and bitchy? OMG I've had to control myself the whole day today so I don't jump at someone hahha xd (poor DH :( )

Hey everyone!

Just joined today but keen to share my two week wait with you all! Currently 5dpo - first cycle ttc after a miscarriage at 7 weeks in Jan. Have BD every other day over O period and hoping for a positive on the 18th!

Going to try and hold out and not test until AF is due - had only faint positives the last time I conceived and I want to give myself as few reasons to worry as possible.

Have had a few 'symptoms' over the last couple of days - increased appetite, abdominal twinges, 'stabby' feeling in nipples, runny nose and reflux / gas... last two being the main symptoms when I found out I was pregnant last time!

Excited to share this journey with you and fingers crossed for everyone!

@Angelique76 Thank you! I just have that feeling that she is coming. But I won't count myself out until she comes full force. And if AF does come, on to the next cycle! It's all in God's hands anyway, so your right, I need to take a breath and just relax :)

I'll let you know what happens. If I'm not, maybe we will both get our December baby this year :)

Thank you!

Hi BabyFaith. How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back