• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey everyone!

Just joined today but keen to share my two week wait with you all! Currently 5dpo - first cycle ttc after a miscarriage at 7 weeks in Jan. Have BD every other day over O period and hoping for a positive on the 18th!

Going to try and hold out and not test until AF is due - had only faint positives the last time I conceived and I want to give myself as few reasons to worry as possible.

Have had a few 'symptoms' over the last couple of days - increased appetite, abdominal twinges, 'stabby' feeling in nipples, runny nose and reflux / gas... last two being the main symptoms when I found out I was pregnant last time!

Excited to share this journey with you and fingers crossed for everyone!
Fingers crossed for you hon! I hope it works out for you!

Hey Ladies! I new here (dont really understand how to post) so quick intro: I'm 35 with two sons (6&4) and live in North Carolina. Had the Paragard IUD removed August 17 and my cycle and symptoms ever since have been out of whack. We are not trying, nor not "Not trying," just kinda letting nature take its course. in the past months since August my cycles have been 36 days, then 38 days, then 32, 36 and lastly 33...I was due to start on March 9th, and still no AF. There have been several months I "felt" pregnant. (sore boobs, bloating, odd twinges, nasal congestion, you name it.) I used to never get the boob issues unless I was definitely pregnant. Anyhow, after months of quasi-disappointment, now I am officially 19-20 DPO, (This would be cycle day 39!!!) but still getting BFN. I'm only using the internet cheapies (Clinical Guard - not sure I like them), and did a dollar store test. I dont want to run out and spend a ton of money on the FRER just yet, but my anxiety is getting to me. I want one more (think pink this time lol), but I'm worried maybe my body is playing tricks on me now the older I get. Our first two were so easy (literally got pregnant 2 days after our wedding - oops! and then another surprise two years later!) Any advice would be great!

Hey baby faith, just wanted to let you know I got a BFP on 11dpo! Due date is November 21!

I really hope it's possible!! I am only 3dpo and have been feeling mild pressure/cramps in my lower abdomen!! I'm really hoping it's not in my head too!!! Good luck fellow TTC'er and congrats on 1-4!!

Hi there! I'm new to this and just wanted to join the conversation. I've been stalking this board all week for any information that might clue me in as to whether or not I'm actually pregnant but I know a test is the best way to find out for sure. The TWW is excruciatingly long!
Here's my story. I had a D&C done in November, lmps were 12/24/16, 1/24/178 and then started early on 2/20/17. I'm not sure when I actually ovulate other than feeling cramps and assuming that's the time. We NTNP and had unprotected sex daily from 3/5-3/7. On the 8th I experienced what I thought to be O pains. Starting on the 9th I have been sneezing and had a stuffy nose like I am coming down with a cold which has continued to today. Beginning the 13th I have had cramps like AF is coming but the cramps are off and on. Starting the 15th I have had tingly breasts and watery discharge. I don't check CP or BBT so I'm not really positive what's going on. Also, for the last 3 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night at least once to use the restroom. I feel like I need to go more often but when I go sometimes it's only a trickle... ANNOYING! Because of my strange cycles since the D&C I'm not really sure when I am due for AF, I'm thinking anywhere between 2/20-2/22? I took a FRER yesterday and CB Digital today both BFN. I just feel pregnant. This is the same way I felt when I fell pregnant last year. Anyone experience something similar and eventually get BFP? I would love to find out we are pregnant again but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high at this point. I feel like all of these symptoms could be explained by AF and coming down with a cold or something.

The TTW... 'sigh'!

My husband and I spontaneously decided to try for our second last month and now I'm in the TWW and I think I'm going to go crazy! Every twinge I have, I wonder if it's implantation or does my lower back hurt or am I imagining that.
How in the world am I to keep my mind off of it!?!

The TTW... 'sigh'!

My husband and I spontaneously decided to try for our second last month and now I'm in the TWW and I think I'm going to go crazy! Every twinge I have, I wonder if it's implantation or does my lower back hurt or am I imagining that.
How in the world am I to keep my mind off of it!?!

Hi!
Unfortunately there is no miracle thing to do to keep your mind off of thinking that every twinge or pain is pregnancy related. Try to keep yourself busy. Maybe read a book.
My husband and I are on our 7th round for IUI. Unfortunately for us IVF is not an option because I am overweight. So, I definitely know what it's like to be in that TWW. It's so hard.
Best of luck to you.

Hi there! I'm new to this and just wanted to join the conversation. I've been stalking this board all week for any information that might clue me in as to whether or not I'm actually pregnant but I know a test is the best way to find out for sure. The TWW is excruciatingly long!
Here's my story. I had a D&C done in November, lmps were 12/24/16, 1/24/178 and then started early on 2/20/17. I'm not sure when I actually ovulate other than feeling cramps and assuming that's the time. We NTNP and had unprotected sex daily from 3/5-3/7. On the 8th I experienced what I thought to be O pains. Starting on the 9th I have been sneezing and had a stuffy nose like I am coming down with a cold which has continued to today. Beginning the 13th I have had cramps like AF is coming but the cramps are off and on. Starting the 15th I have had tingly breasts and watery discharge. I don't check CP or BBT so I'm not really positive what's going on. Also, for the last 3 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night at least once to use the restroom. I feel like I need to go more often but when I go sometimes it's only a trickle... ANNOYING! Because of my strange cycles since the D&C I'm not really sure when I am due for AF, I'm thinking anywhere between 2/20-2/22? I took a FRER yesterday and CB Digital today both BFN. I just feel pregnant. This is the same way I felt when I fell pregnant last year. Anyone experience something similar and eventually get BFP? I would love to find out we are pregnant again but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high at this point. I feel like all of these symptoms could be explained by AF and coming down with a cold or something.
What every happened? Did you get your BFP??

Im also in the 2 week wait and i have a question for all the previous mothers. Have any of you had SMALL burps during the two week wait. mine are nothing like the ones described in other post ( Big, embarrassing) mine are only small but really frequent through out the day

I'm so excited to finally get to post after promising myself I'd wait until my first +OPK! Well, that happened on April 5th! SO and I have been TTC since December, and I've been visiting B&B and lurking ever since, wanting to desperately join in the conversations.

I'm assuming I'm just one teensy DPO, and that a pos on the 5th would mean that I O'd yesterday. SO and I have been BDing for the past week because my O tracker app guesstimated O taking place on the 3rd. I never dreamed I'd get a pos on CD 19! We BD'd once more for good measure that day.

Anyone else feel a little nutters "talking" to the egg and sperm trying to coax them together and down the tube for implantation? :hugs: The last two days I've found myself mindlessly rubbing my belly in a very nurturing manner saying things like, "Come on little eggy. This is where you need to burrow in." I've been getting many strange looks from SO. :haha:

Fingers crossed to everyone TWWing!

I'm 5dpo today and since 3dpo I've had loads of creamy cm and my cervix is very high, firm and closed it's also tilted very far back! I had a sudden cold come on last night too out of the blue. I'm also very tired and achy. Hurry up TTW!!

I'm 5dpo today and since 3dpo I've had loads of creamy cm and my cervix is very high, firm and closed it's also tilted very far back! I had a sudden cold come on last night too out of the blue. I'm also very tired and achy. Hurry up TTW!!
Sounds promising! After 2 1/2 years of trying, seeing a fertility doctor, and six failed IUI'S, I finally got my BFP!!
My symptoms were very subtle. I had gas from day 1 and still do, weird cravings on 10 DPIUI, I felt cramps like AF was coming. When I would turn over in bed, I would have a pulling sensation in my lower abdomen. That was around day 7. I hope this helps. Baby dust too you.

Today I am 12dpo but from last few days m not getting any symptoms. My Af due on 20th may.
I have done 2 test today all are negative 😞
But my CP is super high and soft when I checked it today it was so high I wasn't able to find it. And I am getting some creamy white discharge since 2-3dpo.
This is my 1st month of trying after miscarriage. I heard after miscarriage we become more fertile at least for 3 month. Last time I got BFP on 14dpo. Hope this our month for rainbow baby. Best of luck to everyone and baby dust ☺️☺️

Fiance and I have been trying since December, but maybe this month will be the month. Had sex days leading up to ovulation day and the day after. AF is scheduled to arrive the 1st of June. So now its a waiting game. [-o<

Fiance and I have been trying since December, but maybe this month will be the month. Had sex days leading up to ovulation day and the day after. AF is scheduled to arrive the 1st of June. So now its a waiting game. [-o<

I'm 1 day behind you, AF expected June 2nd. Best of luck to you! :dust:

Hi everyone! Gosh it feels good to not be alone!!

I'm currently in my TWW on our 4th cycle of actively trying. My fiancé and I are both 25, so were hoping it would happen a little faster than this but trying to stay hopeful!

I know I'm in the TWW, just not sure where exactly...my temp chart makes it look like I'm at 8DPO but Clear Blue Fertility Monitor puts it at only 4DPO. Trying to be patient but I am the worst about symptom spotting...

Hoping to find some folks in the same boat and eventually make some bump buddies! :)

Hi ladies. I temped with my LO but won't be doing it this time around bc it was SO stressful! I'm guessing I'm out this month, but we shall see. I tested this morning at 11 DPO and got a BFN, but I had significant cramping yesterday at 10 DPO and expected AF today, but instead the cramping went away and no AF.

I feel like I ovulated last Wed. I don't chart temps yet but from physical symptoms and cervical position I feel like that was the time. I can't help symptom spotting. I usually have very sore breasts right after ovulation and this cycle- nothing. So either I was wrong and I didn't ovulate yet or... who know? Also my stomach has been upset starting yesterday afternoon and all day at work today. I thought it was something I ate but I asked around and no one who ate with me yesterday is having any issues... While I'm typing this I am having a small twinge in my side. This is so HARD, questioning ever symptom and praying this is my month. I need to relax... I joined this board because I feel like I can't share how I feel with anyone or they would think I am crazy. I have to wait until July 2 for AF :brat:

my cervix is also pretty hard to reach and far back. also my cm picked up today... wondering if thats a good sign but since im on progesterone its kind of hard to tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->