Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hi ladies, im currently 6dpo. nothing much is going on besides a few twinges in my boobs (which isn't out of the ordinary as i have them all cycle long) however, my breasts are a little more tender when pressed on. my nipples are also still a bit sensitive. my cm picked up today, to the point that there was some in my undies and also on the tp when i wipe. feeling more crampy today but nothing out of the norm for me so im just waiting for some extraordinary symptoms to start up...

we had perfect timing as we bd 2days before o and the morning of o so i'm just hoping that a quality egg was released and a healthy sperm met it and are making their way (if not already there) into my uterus.

the tww just drags!

edited because i forgot to mention i had some intense dizziness this morning and also hot flashes, not really normal for me but can be attributed to the progesterone so i didnt get excited about it

Hey everyone,
I posted in the TTC #1 forum as well but this seems to fit more of what I'm going through.
I'm new to this forum, and to all forums for that matter so I apologize if I do it wrong. My husband and I are TTC and I am currently 7dpo. I think I may be having symptoms but I also think I am just hyper focused on my body right now. I am wondering what the earliest someone has taken a pregnancy test and gotten a positive result is. I'm hoping for that BFP so much but its causing me so much anxiety waiting. Also my bbs aren't sore at all is that a bad sign?!

My last real af was April 29 then I had a 3 day light spotting not normal every test I take is negative my Dr won't do a blood test I have symptoms sore breast and nipples feeling sleepy all the time lower stomach cramps back pain I've been trying for years my periods became regular October last year 31 days apart don't know why I'm getting negative results with these symptoms plus my cm is white watery lotion type I'm soo confused just want a baby I'm almost 28 and haven't been successful yet

Hey everyone,
I posted in the TTC #1 forum as well but this seems to fit more of what I'm going through.
I'm new to this forum, and to all forums for that matter so I apologize if I do it wrong. My husband and I are TTC and I am currently 7dpo. I think I may be having symptoms but I also think I am just hyper focused on my body right now. I am wondering what the earliest someone has taken a pregnancy test and gotten a positive result is. I'm hoping for that BFP so much but its causing me so much anxiety waiting. Also my bbs aren't sore at all is that a bad sign?!

The earliest I've seen around the boards is about 8 DPO. Having said that, I have personally gotten one as late as 11 DPO and know of someone who didn't get one until 12 DPO. So, if you test early, don't give up because of those early BFNs!

TTC74

Thank you so much for your response. I stupidly took a test today with FMU and it was a BFN. Ugh I'm hoping its just too early. Such a huge feeling of disappointment.

TTC74

Thank you so much for your response. I stupidly took a test today with FMU and it was a BFN. Ugh I'm hoping its just too early. Such a huge feeling of disappointment.

I'm a POAS addict myself. I wish I weren't because I agree. It's so deflating not to see that second line.

Hey everyone,

Hi Cat - the TWW is tough. I have a really hard time with waiting also. I've seen some ladies get their BFP as early as 6DPO but some are negative and don't see their BFP until much later, as late at 18DPO. Every woman is different, every baby is different.

Hey everyone,

Hi Cat - the TWW is tough. I have a really hard time with waiting also. I've seen some ladies get their BFP as early as 6DPO but some are negative and don't see their BFP until much later, as late at 18DPO. Every woman is different, every baby is different.

Hey, thanks so much for the post. Yeah I have been struggling and starting to feel as though I'm not pregnant as I took 2 tests. One at 7dpo and one today at 8dpo and they were both BFN. I know it's still early but I'm feeling disappointed already. I really hope I get the BFP soon. :wacko:

I'm starting to lose hope. I feel like I'm getting my AF and it is expected in 5 days and I still got a BFN this morning. Ugh. Don't want to get my hopes up for that BFP

I am late for AF by 1-2 days....cervix still really high and wet. No spotting like a normally have before her. As of Yesterday had BFN....I feel the need to POAS again....because there is no sign of her visiting????? ugh need to know.

I am late for AF by 1-2 days....cervix still really high and wet. No spotting like a normally have before her. As of Yesterday had BFN....I feel the need to POAS again....because there is no sign of her visiting????? ugh need to know.

Hey!!
Sounds like maybe you're preggo. Perhaps you just ovulated late and so your period is off my a few days? I would POAS again and if AF still dosent come go see the doc. Ugh Isent waiting the worst? Sending you baby dust

1st time on this forum thing, also tried for the 1st time on wed 21st June, it was O day and the day after. Crossing fingers for a sticky bean.

So I POAS this am and once again negative. 3 days before expected AF. So I think Its supposed to 90 percent accurate. I'm feeling pretty disappointed. I'm just hoping that for some reason my HCG is still too low to detect but I think we will be trying again.

I have never been in the two week wait before!! Not exactly sure when I ovulated but I am guessing it was the 26th because I had some pain on my left side like I always do when I ovulate. We started NTNP on June 24th, and we have had sex every day since then including last night. My fertile window started on the 23rd I believe.. so pretty convenient for us!! lol

I probably wouldn't have any symptoms yet? BUT I have had a heavy tight feeling in my uterus and I have had cramping very slightly. Nothing terribly noticeable. Guess maybe in another week I might feel more if I am??

I don't expect it to happen first try at all, but it very well could!

Cramping at 4dpo. I don't know what is going on. I know it's too early for implantation but it's too early for AF, too. Bizarro.

TTC74 I am in the same boat as you. 4 DPO and my lower stomach feels full and I can't stop peeing. Not to mention the nightly leg cramps, shooting pains in my belly and headache that I can't kick. This is our first cycle and will be my first baby...so I'm hyper alert! lol

Trimeka - Ha! I know what you mean. I had two girls when I was a youngster myself. When I tried for my 4.5 month old, I was almost out of childbearing age. So, I noticed EVERY thing! Since I was already blessed with her, this time my TTC is only half-hearted. If I give her a similar aged sibling - GREAT! If not, I can live with that. I have a LO that is my life already. So, I'm leaving it in God's hands.

I'm joining in on the two week wait. DTD the day before O and on the day of O. Now onto my two week wait. AF according to my tracking app is due around July 14th, so going to keep an eye out for any symptoms, and test around there *crosses fingers* really really hopeful. We will see!

Have I lost my mind? Can someone go to the top hpt on this page and look at it lightened, greyscale, and inverted and tell me what you think?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images176284

Hello! I'm new here and curious how to post my own thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->