Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

OK....I am nervous. I took an HCG shot on the 10th of this month. I POAS this morning (2 days before AF is due) I got a :bfp: Is it too early or am I really preggers????
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK....I am nervous. I took an HCG shot on the 10th of this month. I POAS this morning (2 days before AF is due) I got a :bfp: Is it too early or am I really preggers????

Nope not too early at all!!!!!!!!!!!! You are preggers lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo hooooooooo
congrats sweetie!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

My AF started this morning, but it's very thin and spotty. Almost like what the last day of my period is like. What's going on? I was 4 days late and now I'm having a weird period. My last period was only 3 days too. Sigh...

so sorry Sarahanne :hugs:.... have you been charting when you Ovulate? and what length is you LP?

what do you mean your last period was only 3 days? do u mean you bleed for 3 days.. or you were 3 days late before af arrived..

chin up honey you will get there, its such a horrible feeling with the witch arrives xxxx

I haven't charted my past few cycles, but I think I will this time. My LP is usually about 13 days.

I mean that my last AF was only 3 days, not cycle, lol. This time I was 4 days late and now I'm on day two. My cycles just seem to be getting longer and longer. They were 28 days for years, then in July they went to 30 days and stayed that way until this month where it lasted 34.

Sorry friend. :hugs: I think as we get older our cycles change too. More stress, aging, paying more attention. all kinds of stuff can cause delayed O. Try to hang in there sweetie. We are here for you. Oh and I am sorry I didnt get ur message on FB. For some reason it wont show my notifications on my messages until I click on it and have a ton. :hugs:

Hey you girls Im back :D

sorry it has taken me soooo long , i've just had such a busy weekend, went Christmas shopping yesterday with my mammy so much fun...
Can't wait until Halloween also, we are going on a Halloween trail Hubby me and the boys i love it but hate it cos i get freaked out haha im a wimp!! anyone dressed up scares the pants off me, the boys think its hilarious that their old mum is a scardy cat :D

Ok sooo back to the tww.. i am here again , Amanda, Wendy, on one hand i want you gals to get BFP, but its sooo nice to have you with me on this journey dunno what i would do if i didn't have you to listen to my rants , you always lift my spirits after the dreaded AF... BUT i still will be over the moon when you get bfp.. you deserve it so much. i pray we get it together so we can share the next step :)

I have taken this month easy again , i didnt use opks im not sure what cycle day i am, we just dtd around the time i think O would have happened, i really hope we have done it.. think af is due either 1st 2nd 3rd Nov .. so i am at most 4dpo ten more days to go ..

how are you all doing :) i haven't read through the thread yet.. I will catch up tomorrow morning when boys are school ...

Angela?? anyone hear anything from her also..

Im off to bed really tired, and hubby leaves for England in morning :(

HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Glad to hear all is well on ur end. I love Christmas shopping. We are going when my hubby gets back if I can wait that long.
The Halloween trail sounds fun. Is that kinda like our corn mazes? We are taking the kids to a haunted house this weekend along with the Grizzly Game (hockey) we are huge fans.

I am super excited we are all on the same cycle again. Now let's be bump buddies!!!! :D

Havent heard from her in a few days. I hope she is doing well.

TTYS and have a great day. :)

:happydance: OMG!! Really...I cannot believe it still...This is nuts to me...after 4 plus years of TTC...I am preggers.
:dust: and belly rubs to all!!!!

:happydance: OMG!! Really...I cannot believe it still...This is nuts to me...after 4 plus years of TTC...I am preggers.

congrats!!!! have a h&h 9 months!!!! so happy for you that after that long you finally got your :bfp:!!! now do the happy dance! :happydance: (and buy yourself that first cute outfit for your little one...you know you want to!)

I am soooo happy for you!!!! 4 years is a long time to wait. I am so glad this is your month! You deserve this!!!!! :hugs:

tryingfaith :) ooooo A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS :D 4 years to wait!! you deserve it!!! heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy xxxx

Hello ladies how are you this evening my back has been killing me all day and I have had alot of sharp shooting pains.

Hey betty! I am 4 dpo and I am exhausted!!!! Also, I have been having lots of pressure in my uterus and a lil crampy. I trying real hard not to get my hopes up.

Yeehaw!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So, so happy for you honey:) This thread is starting to get lucky!!!

Hi ladies,
I am 5 dpo today, but I fear I am on my way out of the TWW-my temp dropped a little but is way above the coverline, however I did spot brown today, been spotting brown since 3dpo. A little 3dpo, a little last night, and a little today. I dunno-WTH? Probably another messed up cycle because I have been stressed. I am calling the doc tomorrow to set up an appt-this is ridiculous! If AF shows up full force, I will let you all know.

Happy we are getting some BFP's on here!!:happydance:

congrats!!!! have a h&h 9 months!!!! so happy for you that after that long you finally got your :bfp:!!! now do the happy dance! :happydance: (and buy yourself that first cute outfit for your little one...you know you want to!)

Thank you soooo much. I would love to go buy the first outfit...lol. I would love to go buy everything.=)

Yeehaw!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So, so happy for you honey:) This thread is starting to get lucky!!!

Thank you soo much. I am so excited and happy and overcome with emotion. I hope that this thread does stay lucky and all you ladies in the 2WW get your :bfp:.....:hugs: to you.

:winkwink:

Nope not too early at all!!!!!!!!!!!! You are preggers lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo hooooooooo
congrats sweetie!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

YAY...I am super excited I hope this little :baby: sticks. :flower:
I got b/w done today to test my beta levels..I pray that they are good. O ya, I noticed on your sig. it says "God bless the broken road that led me straight to you" That was my wedding song..love it!!!
:winkwink:

i am about 5dpo.. feeling really tired but i don't feel at all pregnant.. have a feeling the Witch will catch me again..

i agree with you Wendy this thread is getting lucky yay!! fx we get lucky aswell, hang in there Wendy the spotting could be implantation remember..

Amanda sweetness you sound like you are getting on great this month, maybe this is it!!! i really hope so, i cant wait to see you girls BFP's

I dropped my little man to playschool this morning and another friend told me.. guess what!! yup shes pregnant now too!! she has 2 little boys same age as my 2 boys.. and shes 3 months preggers.. soo happy for her :) i pray i am next x

come on body sort yourself out :haha: if I'm pregnant a bfp anytime soon please! if not could you take AF out of the traffic and get her here already :hissy:

come on body sort yourself out :haha: if I'm pregnant a bfp anytime soon please! if not could you take AF out of the traffic and get her here already :hissy:

haha:thumbup: i know exactly what you mean!! how many dpo are you Vaniilla? Im Laura btw x:flower:

I got my labs back today my hcg level is 35 and my progesterone level is 19.... :happydance: Hopefully this is a good sign.

:hi: vaniila! Oh man do I know how you feel. I went through that a few months ago. So not fun. GL with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->