Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Still no BFP test...AF due today...no signs of her....I think I'll wait a couple more days before I test again. This is my husband and I first cycle so the tww is new for us.

Hi, lovely ladies! Newbie here.
Just had my first IUI today, and now entered the limbo of TWW.
I see a lot of great support here, such a wonderful place to share and go through everything that TTC is made of..
Sending baby dust to every soul here! 👶

Suzana

Hi szna! Baby dust to you! Glad you posted. It's been quiet around here. Lol.

AFM - I'll be 5 DPO tomorrow.

Hi szna! Baby dust to you! Glad you posted. It's been quiet around here. Lol.

AFM - I'll be 5 DPO tomorrow.

Good luck, TTC74!
Fingers crossed for both of us!

I am trying not to overthink it and to distract myself, after 10 years with my DH and zero pregnancies natural way, this what we are going through now is both exciting and worrisome for us.
I am trying not to raise my hopes too high, but then - gotta stay positive!

How is you dpo period so far?
Sending positive vibes to you! :)

Hi ladies!!! I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I'm 5dpo today. DH and I are trying for baby #2! I forgot how torturous the 2WW can be...sigh. ;)

I'm hoping for an Irish twin too MsB! Plus, I'm also 5 DPO.

I'm hoping for an Irish twin too MsB! Plus, I'm also 5 DPO.

How exciting!! My DD is already almost a year old, so no Irish twins for me! But FX for both of us! How have you been feeling?

MrsB - feeling pretty good. Had lots of watery cm this morning which is unusual for me. It took me 2.5 years and a couple losses to conceive my rainbow baby. So I've been very pessimistic. This month I'm actually feeling ok though! How are you feeling?

MrsB - feeling pretty good. Had lots of watery cm this morning which is unusual for me. It took me 2.5 years and a couple losses to conceive my rainbow baby. So I've been very pessimistic. This month I'm actually feeling ok though! How are you feeling?

That's wonderful to hear you're feeling pretty good! And the watery cm is a good sign! I am so sorry to hear that your TTC journey has been filled with losses. My DH and I lost our first baby pretty early on in 2015 and our DD is our little rainbow baby, so I can somewhat understand the pessimistic view. It sucks getting your hopes up just to be continuously disappointed. I can't say I totally understand, as I've never really struggled with infertility. :( BUT I have a really good feeling for us this month!!

Anyone else bought FRERs recently? They've abandoned the curved handle! :happydance:

I'm cycle 4 TTC#1 and this is the longest TWW yet.

I tested this AM at 10DPO - :bfn:

I just want the days to move as quickly as possible. lol I have zero patience. Meanwhile my DH is the exact opposite. He's excited and wants it just as much as I do but he's like "Two weeks? that's nothing, so quick!". LOL yea right.

I just want the days to move as quickly as possible. lol I have zero patience. Meanwhile my DH is the exact opposite. He's excited and wants it just as much as I do but he's like "Two weeks? that's nothing, so quick!". LOL yea right.

Men really don't get it do they. They should try this, for just one cycle lol

8 DPO and resisted the urge to test so far! Symptoms: cramping down low, twingy bb’s, creamy CM, fatigue, odd dreams, swollen glands, and woke up with nasal congestion this morning! We’ve been trying for a year and this is our first month using the CBFM! I hope this is it!

Thanks for letting me get my symptom spotting out of my system lol I’m trying so hard to be good this month.

I woke up at 3 am last night and had a temp of almost 98.6. I was so excited. Then, DH adjusted the temp in the house (it was hot) and I woke up at 5 with a temp of 97.78. :(

I took an IC today and swear I saw something, but it wasn't clear in the least.

Can you tell I'm getting impatient? :haha:

I'm 5po and already getting depressed. I have this terrible feeling I'm out this month. Not a twinge no nothing. I have been pregnant before and always knew I was pregnant. But not this month.

I have the opposite. I never get any symptoms when I'm pregnant. I actually get more symptoms when I'm not. It's never made sense to me but it's the way I seem to roll.

Mine said so what don't you test, I said that was too early and he said what are you talking about you can test when you want, lol

Ladies, Im reading all the posts in the tww forum and it's a little scarry. Have any of you noticed how scary obsessed we get in this time? Im sure we are all rational intelligent women on any average day, but something about the tww turns us into, obsessive, crazies. Lol its quite hillarious! And endearing if you ask me, although I'm sure our OH would disagree in a heart beat. Not to mention... when it is over we turn right back into normal clear thinking women again.

I'm a little worried I'm going too far round the bend though. I've had a negative blood test, 3 negative urine tests, 3 Dr's telling me I'm not pregnant, and my husband tells me every day, yet I'm still not convinced. My blood test would be 4 DPO and the urine tests all 6+ days till AF. So in my mind it was too early for a positive.

Have any of you just known you were pregnant. Like your body just knows and that is that? My mind is telling me I'm so wrong, and my body refuses to listen. Is this really bad? I felt the exact same with 3 other pregnancies and I was right every time. I've been to the Dr so many times in the past week and a half. I wish my body would have chosen a different time to get an infection or cyst or whatever it is the Doctors are telling me I have because this is killing me! Or it would be helpful if my body didn't use symptoms of severe uti, kidney infection, ovarian cysts, and stomach flu to tell me I'm pregnant because then I could sit at home waiting for AF without having to fill my tww with endless blood work, urine samples, and pelvic exams! All because 2 weeks is not a good amount of time to let severe symptoms like that go undiagnosed. So far every time has ended in negative cultures, blood work, ultrasounds, and me finally taking that long awaited hpt 4 days before af to get a bfp. If this isn't one of those times I'm going to be so glad I didn't wait two weeks to get a uti treated... or whatever it is, but for now I'm annoyed, and sorry for the long post... I had to get this off my chest.

Do you think I will accept fact when AF starts? Or do you think I'm flipped for good. 0_o

I am about 9dpo I can't wait to take that test to confirm that I'm preggos. I'm am super nervous and super excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->