Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I'm 3 DPO and I have a cold. :wacko: so, just dredging through the wait.

GL, though!

Hi I'm new here.
For the past two weeks I've had a heightened sense of
Smell. My ovaries are sore. I've had crazy insomnia. My boobs go on and off from hurting and soreness. Headaches all day. I feel like there is a bubble in my uterus..:sleep: and I wanna sleep all the time. I can't eat McDonald's chicken nuggets anymore they just make me wanna vomit and I've had like crazy indigestion

So, I know that the definition of triphasic is a sustained shift at or after 7 DPO. Has anyone seen a shift as early as 6 DPO that resulted in a bfp?

I've had the upward shift (and light cramping) for 2 days now.

So, I know that the definition of triphasic is a sustained shift at or after 7 DPO. Has anyone seen a shift as early as 6 DPO that resulted in a bfp?

I've had the upward shift (and light cramping) for 2 days now.

TTC74 - looked for some charts in FF regarding your question and found this (link below). She got a thermal shift at 4dpo and temps stayed there on average and got another shift at 11dpo..... Maybe you have the same case.... FX for you.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ChartGallery/201589.html

https://i67.tinypic.com/wmff34.jpg

Anyone else bought FRERs recently? They've abandoned the curved handle! :happydance:

I was just going to get one of these as they test 6 days sooner. I just used a digital and it was a BFN. I am 9/10dpo so is probably too early?? Im hoping?

Anyone else bought FRERs recently? They've abandoned the curved handle! :happydance:

I was just going to get one of these as they test 6 days sooner. I just used a digital and it was a BFN. I am 9/10dpo so is probably too early?? Im hoping?

I couldn't get a digi to say positive until I was 16dpo, with solid lines already. So don't worry too much about it being negative. They're just not as sensitive! Frers are great! I got my first positive this pregnancy at 10dpo on a frer. It was really faint but definetly there. :thumbup:

Hi all. I'm new to this but needed aim advice my heads going round in circles.. so 3-4dpo I started having sore throat then had a cold to which I still got now an I'm 11dpo af is due tomo. I've had a slight cramp in right pelvic area which is nothing compared to how bad i am with af cramps. Been having really sore nipples and feeling sick. I done a test at 7dpo which was faint. But it was a clear blue an everyone is telling me it's a evap line which I really don't want as had 2 misc previously an really want this to be the month. I'm now afraid to test again incase everyone is right... congrats and baby dust to you all

Hi all. I'm new to this but needed aim advice my heads going round in circles.. so 3-4dpo I started having sore throat then had a cold to which I still got now an I'm 11dpo af is due tomo. I've had a slight cramp in right pelvic area which is nothing compared to how bad i am with af cramps. Been having really sore nipples and feeling sick. I done a test at 7dpo which was faint. But it was a clear blue an everyone is telling me it's a evap line which I really don't want as had 2 misc previously an really want this to be the month. I'm now afraid to test again incase everyone is right... congrats and baby dust to you all

I hope it's not an evap and you get to test again to know for sure... I hope you get a clear positive..... baby :dust: to you...

You may want to follow us here for more active users...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...2017-testers-thankful-turkey-pie-bfps-35.html

Hi everyone! I am a newbie in this forum. My af is due on 9th Feb. This may sound like a dumb question, but need to know when can I test after 9th to know for sure? I am overanalyzing all my symptoms, so I don't want to do a early test to and spot an imaginary line :( Help please ...

Hey Ladies,

I'm in my two wait, I'm 8 dpo and this has been the longest two weeks of my life. Let me break down some of my symptoms

Ok I just start noticing changes around 5 dpo

5dpo that's when my boobs start hurting but mostly sore nipples,

6dpo that's when I notice the dull cramps they move from right lower stomach to left also back pains and headaches.

7 dpo still sore nipples cramps more intense but not to bad
also I was in line at the grocery store and all of a sudden I experience nausea. nothing came up just nausea and dizzy

8 dpo the cramps has lighten up I still feel like dull twinges like in my pelvic area also I have pressure when I pee I thought I was coming down with uti but ive had those before which made me pee with no pee.. in this case its just pressure and little tingling (twi) and really no appetite
ive been having a temp at 6 dpo was 99.9 then 7 dpo it was 98.2 now its back at 99.9 I'm not sure what that is. AF is schedule to come on 02/08/18
hope bfp fingers crossed

Hey Ladies,

I'm in my two wait, I'm 8 dpo and this has been the longest two weeks of my life. Let me break down some of my symptoms

Ok I just start noticing changes around 5 dpo

5dpo that's when my boobs start hurting but mostly sore nipples,

6dpo that's when I notice the dull cramps they move from right lower stomach to left also back pains and headaches.

7 dpo still sore nipples cramps more intense but not to bad
also I was in line at the grocery store and all of a sudden I experience nausea. nothing came up just nausea and dizzy

8 dpo the cramps has lighten up I still feel like dull twinges like in my pelvic area also I have pressure when I pee I thought I was coming down with uti but ive had those before which made me pee with no pee.. in this case its just pressure and little tingling (twi) and really no appetite
ive been having a temp at 6 dpo was 99.9 then 7 dpo it was 98.2 now its back at 99.9 I'm not sure what that is. AF is schedule to come on 02/08/18
hope bfp fingers crossed

Sounds promising. Your temp dip could be ID (implantation dip) if temps stay high for at least another 3 days you should at least get a +hpt. FX :dust:

Hi ladies,

2DPO here. This is our first month trying to conceive baby #4. I am not a fan of the 2WW and I still have at least 7 more days. I don't know how I am going to make it, haha!

Hey guys im new to all of this, and just wanted some advice took a home preg test and was very faint not due for another few days? Can this be a false positive?

I am 3DPO, and hoping for a BFP this month. Been trying for 5 years.

Hello my name is Morgan i am hoping for a bfp this month too. I as well habe been trying for 4 years. Currently I 3dpo and my cm has not cleared up since o. It is a creamy white color but it stretches like ewcm. And my boobs hurt a little thays all I ha e at the moment. Baby dust to all of us on here

I've been reading alot of posts off here an am now 18 dpo with no signs of AF. I took a test this morning an got a negative. At this point its my 5th negative since I started testing. I've been having bloating an a full feeling without eating anything as well as migraines like crazy. I was having cramping for 5 days as well as some pink on the toilet paper when I wiped. That was the only type of blood I've noticed. I keep feeling wet an have alot of milky cm. I've seen where people get negative at home tests til 5-10 10 days past their periods today is day 4 for me but I'm extremely discouraged :(

Sorry guys, I’m having a hard time posting on here but I need advice please. I had what I believe to Implantation bleeding on 3/26/18 6po dark brown and stretchy then woke up to mild cramps the following morning. I cramp everyday since and now I have the exact same discharge 4/3/18 14 dpo. I don’t get my periods regularly but when I do, I only get brown blood at the end. Help anyone? Desperate need of advice before I go test next week. Is this an early prego symptom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->