Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So my blood test came back negative. We're running other tests to figure out what's making me sick because I'm having intense nausea. Sleeping next to a garbage bag but no other symptoms other than one of my breasts is lactating and faint spotting last week. I'm so sad. Dr said she wants to test again if my period doesn't come within a week but I have light cramping which I attributed to pregnancy which now is probably AF related. I'm out guys... And the hard part is even though I desperately want a baby, we're not ttc so there is no next month for me. Devastated. :cry:

Hey babyfever I do see a line. How many dpo are you?

That was 11dpo I have more today at 12dpo that have a lot of pink but I keep thinking they might be evaps. Frer was stark white though

Maybe, but I tested out a CP on Walmart cheapies. They continued to show lines well after FRER ceased to show them. They are super sensitive.

Update: all my tests came back normal but I'm still nauseous so i guess we'll just see what happens over the weekend :/ bracing myself for AF

Can anyone else see this?!

Attachments

• E68CA988-C524-4B28-ACBB-9A564159C8D4.jpg
    E68CA988-C524-4B28-ACBB-9A564159C8D4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 10
Temp plummet and BFNs at 12 DPO. AF is on her way.

Oh no ttc big hugs. I don't see a pink line in the test but I see the indent line. I usually break those apart to have a better look lol. Fx for you x

So I'm reaching here, but i thought about it and I think i saw the last bit of pink (that i thought was implantation on friday of last week). Was still having left side cramps on Saturday. I had my blood test done on Monday.That's only 2 days in between. I was reading that it takes around 4 days before hcg starts to kick in. so now i'm hoping anyway even though i had a negative blood test lol. Lord help me. My period is due Friday so I'll know for sure soon. Still nauseous, boobs itchy and then whole body itchy everywhere. I never get cramps in my back and i have light ones off and on right now. so I'm suspicious. But i drink a gallon of water a day (literally) lol soooo thinking that might not be helpful for an evening test, seeing how my pee is pretty much clear. don't mind me, just completely losing my mind over here.

Aunt Flow arrived! Sad but prepared and happy to not obsess over it anymore. Doctor confirmed that I am in fact lactating due to slightly elevated prolactin levels. Anyway, congrats ladies and good luck to those of you still in the tww!

Hi everyone...I am new to this site...I am 10dpo and 12 days post trigger...this was my 4th iui and this time was medicated cycle. I am still getting bfp on my hpt and I am not sure if the trigger sticks around longer in a medicated cycle...every other time by 12dpt it is very faint or not there at all

Yes! I’m 43 and 9 DPO and I have a textbook pregnancy chart. I have been TTC for 14 months now, though. So, I’m both impatient (BFN this morning) and anxious (because I know the odds aren’t really in my favor). Going batcrap crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->