Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi there! Did you get a positive yet? What symptoms did you have? I’m goinf stir crazy in this tww.. I’m currently 11dpo x
Hey all. I'm approx 5dpo and going stir crazy! Is it too early for symptoms? I swear my boobs were tingly this afternoon and I've been crampy all day on and off!
ere

Hi there! Have you got a result yet? Hope it’s the result you want! Amy x
Hello everyone, I’m new to this, but have been reading stuff like this online for months! I’m currently 11 dpo, I’ve had a few weird sensations in my lower abdomen the past week. My breasts have felt kind of heavy and my nipples have been tender. I also have noticed milky cm, sorry for the tmi my husband and I have been trying for about 5 months. Hoping this is it, any thoughts?
! Just saw

First cycle, TTC number 3, dpo 3 I think...days are dragging. 1st was a surprise, 2nd I was waiting for af to.rrive to start trying but she snook in! So first time.havung tww!
Hoping we all get our bfps in time.for.christmas

Hi All - I'm new here, so hopefully I am posting this right :). My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for about 9 months now... We got pregnant, but then I had a miscarriage. This is the 4th month we've been trying since the miscarriage. Of course every month I symptom spot, promise myself I won't test early, and then test early ha... so, I figured I'd start contributing to a forum to talk with you other girls who are waiting and trying!

Just like normal, I tested early - today was the first day I could use the 6 days before test, and I got BFN. Here's the thing though... last time I was pregnant, I had a lump in my throat that started about 4 days before I could take the early test. It lasted for a while, until I took tums to help it... I tested the first day I could and got a BFP. I've gotten the lump feeling in my throat before (kind of like you feel like a pill is stuck) but it lasts maybe an hour. Now, I have that lump feeling again, and it's been almost 6 days!! Also, last week I had some mild cramping for 2 days and on and off sore boobs. Oh, also my gums were bleeding when I floss... I read that it's a strange symptom of pregnancy. My gums never bleed when I floss, and they did for like 4 days or so. My boobs typically hurt before my period... and I'm due this saturday, but they also hurt last week. I also have never noticed ovulation cramping before, so the cramping is weird.

But I tested this morning and BFN... I was so sure it was going to positive. Especially with this lump feeling! I'm not entirely sure when I ovulated.. I don't get a ton of discharge so that method is hard for me. I was taking my temp, but the damn thermometer broke mid-cycle haha, so I'm not sure when my temp went up. I since started again and it is up, so I know I ovulated, but not sure when. But if I was getting all of these symptoms already, I'd probably have enough HCG to show a positive, right? Or is there still a chance?

Oh, also... I am super wet.. like a ton of thin, milky discharge.. sorry, so gross. I do get a wet feeling before my period, but I'm still 4 days away, and I don't typically get the discharge.

Anyway, sorry this is so long, and thanks for listening. Let me know what you think :)

Hi there! Have you got a result yet? Hope it’s the result you want! Amy x
! Just saw
I ended up having a very normal period last month, but I haven’t had one this month I’m 3 days late, my cervix is high, I have veins on my breasts, constant headaches, and took a test this morning which showed a very faint positive line that grew a little darker I’m not sure how fast because I went to work. I’m going to buy another test tomorrow.

TWW about to end tomorrow... or not.

I have been counting down the hours since I ovulated and inseminated, but now I am afraid of the disappointment if I am not pregnant. I feel pregnant... Maybe I should just wait for AF to grace me with her presence...

TWW about to end tomorrow... or not.

I have been counting down the hours since I ovulated and inseminated, but now I am afraid of the disappointment if I am not pregnant. I feel pregnant... Maybe I should just wait for AF to grace me with her presence...
:bfn:

Af is due tomorrow ... this is my 8 month of ttc ... losing hope and trying not to care each month... but it’s getting difficult

Feeling a little heartburn and gassiness.. not sure if this is a sign of pregnancy. Also having a lot of egg white cervical mucus and my underwear was really wet today. Not sure if this means AF Is coming. Had sore breasts but they’re a little better today. Very very mild cramps ... I really hope this month is it. It was our first month using conceive plus and opk.

Just a little update ... no AF yet ... feeling really tired even though I haven’t really been doing anything all day, alight hradache and boobs are a bit achy (only when I poke them) ... felt mild mild cramps earlier today and feel a little constipated ... not sure if this is a result of drinking a red bull yesterday or possibly pregnancy lol so weird right ... not a lot of cm today

Just hoping for a BFP

Just a little update ... no AF yet ... feeling really tired even though I haven’t really been doing anything all day, alight hradache and boobs are a bit achy (only when I poke them) ... felt mild mild cramps earlier today and feel a little constipated ... not sure if this is a result of drinking a red bull yesterday or possibly pregnancy lol so weird right ... not a lot of cm today

Just hoping for a BFP

Hey, how many dpo are you? My symptoms are very similar and I've had a few BFN on cheap tests but BFP on clear blue digital. My HCG is really low. Maybe yours is too and it's difficult to pick up just now on a test

Just hoping for a BFP

Fingers crossed for you!

Hey, how many dpo are you? My symptoms are very similar and I've had a few BFN on cheap tests but BFP on clear blue digital. My HCG is really low. Maybe yours is too and it's difficult to pick up just now on a test

I’m about 11 dpo .. I haven’t tested yet just because I’ve always wasted so much money on tests just to see a BFN. Since my offficial period is supposed to start tomorrow, I’m waiting to see if AF shows up. Congrats on the BFP! Did you get confirmed by a doctor yet?

I’m about 11 dpo .. I haven’t tested yet just because I’ve always wasted so much money on tests just to see a BFN. Since my offficial period is supposed to start tomorrow, I’m waiting to see if AF shows up. Congrats on the BFP! Did you get confirmed by a doctor yet?

11dpo is still early so I can understand you wanting to wait. I only tested cause I had ovarian pain and was worried it was another ectopic. Went to doctors and my HCG was only 21 which is why a lot of cheap tests wouldn't pick it up. My HCG is quite low so I go back on Monday for more bloods so fingers crossed it's doubled! My official period is due Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed for you getting your BFP!

11dpo is still early so I can understand you wanting to wait. I only tested cause I had ovarian pain and was worried it was another ectopic. Went to doctors and my HCG was only 21 which is why a lot of cheap tests wouldn't pick it up. My HCG is quite low so I go back on Monday for more bloods so fingers crossed it's doubled! My official period is due Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed for you getting your BFP!

Sorry to hear about the ectopic. Interesting, is there any particular reason why HCG can be low? Fingers crossed! I hope you have a successful and safe pregnancy!

Sorry to hear about the ectopic. Interesting, is there any particular reason why HCG can be low? Fingers crossed! I hope you have a successful and safe pregnancy!

There's a massive range, some people will have low levels and some high. I don't think there's any real reason for it! Thank you very much. I'll let you know my numbers on Monday. Let me know if you get your BFP

Just checking in, no af yet ... my hope is really starting to go up :( fingers crossed for BFP. No symptoms today except that my boobs are still sore.

I will test on Wednesday. Hopefully I make it there without AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->