Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I’m 8dpo. I have no children as of yet. Me and my husband just went on our one year anniversary trip and I’ve come back with all kinds of symptoms since I ovulated on the 10th!

-weird vivid dreams (I don’t dream)
-right breast larger
-right nipple larger
- darker nipples
-slight veins appearing in breast
-leg cramps
-sore breast way earlier than normal
-burning hips
-so sleepy
-but can’t sleep long
-leg cramps
-bloated since like 3dpo
-diarrhea
-creamy cm
-THE HEADACHES
-NAUSEOUS
-pain in right hip
-low stomach cramps way too early
-the worst lower back throbbing since like 3dpo

The worst was last night I was SO EXHAUSTED. Went to bed at 9 hoping for rest. Woke up right after midnight with cramping in my stomach and a twinge on the right low part of my belly. The cramps arnt bad just odd. Not near as bad as period cramps

Yes! I’m 43 and 9 DPO and I have a textbook pregnancy chart. I have been TTC for 14 months now, though. So, I’m both impatient (BFN this morning) and anxious (because I know the odds aren’t really in my favor). Going batcrap crazy!
Do you have an update? I’m 25 and 9dpo today. The hubs and I are not TTC (withdrawal method) but I’m getting crazy crazy symptoms! Did you ever get a positive?

Hi ladies... this is the first time I have posted on a forum. I am in my 2ww. Driving myself crazy as we all do! Now just asking for some advice really. My bbt has been really odd this month. And I can't work it out. I had a dip for what I thought was ovulation and along side it had watery cm like normal every month. (I have a regular 29 day cycle) but I then noticed my temp declining then had another spike with another bout of watery cm. And the app can't figure out my ovulation day. Also both times had a strong but not quite positive lh test??? What's happening?!?
Any ideas would be grateful xx

Hello everyone, I’m new to this, but have been reading stuff like this online for months! I’m currently 11 dpo, I’ve had a few weird sensations in my lower abdomen the past week. My breasts have felt kind of heavy and my nipples have been tender. I also have noticed milky cm, sorry for the tmi my husband and I have been trying for about 5 months. Hoping this is it, any thoughts?

Hi after some advice...
I’m currently 6days (nearly 7) late for AF I am always regular have been tracking my cycles for 2+ years and am always between 27-29 days! Always! This month I was predicted 27 days so now I’m on 33 and have done 3 tests 2 cheap and last one digital clear blue at 4days late and all negative . Today I’ve checked my cervix and it feels long and sort of pointy (sorry for tti) no signs of AF at all and apart from cervix no signs of pregnancy.
Could I still be pregnant or am I just super late for the first time in my life lol?

Hey all. I'm approx 5dpo and going stir crazy! Is it too early for symptoms? I swear my boobs were tingly this afternoon and I've been crampy all day on and off!

8/9 dpo negative tests - lots of symptoms!

Both my babies were conceived on the pill, so never had to endure this awful tww before, I take my hat off to each and every one of you doing this time and time again, this is my 1st cycle TTC number 3 and I hope it happens this month purely to never have to go through this again! Haha
♡♡♡

A lot of names on the ttc and tww name's are super familiar too.. I used to be on here years ago previously BabyBlondex, so many names I think I remember from back having my kids at 6 and 4 years ago, funny how I remember name's from that long ago but can't remember what I did yesterday!

Hello everyone! So I’m in the dreaded two week wait. I’m 11dpo today. I’ve had a few symptoms of pregnancy; cramps, fatigue headaches. Also at 6dpo I took a test and had a really faint positive (or maybe evaporation line? - see photo). So I thought I’d take to this forum to help me from going mad and taking 100 tests before I know I could test and get a reliable response!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"