Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Wobbles, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

Interesting! Yesss please let me know, are you still experiencing any symptoms today?

2. Jft1

Jft1 Member

Stay positive :)

3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for you <3

4. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

Period was expected today but only experienced a dark brown mark on my underwear and if I wipe and push the tissue towards my vagina, it’s slightly pink mixed with discharge ... period or possible implantation?

This was about 3-4 hours ago and nothing since then, usually once my period starts it STARTS (if you know what I mean) .. going to test tomorrow, wish me luck!

5. Jft1

Jft1 Member

I think implantation! GOOD LUCK :af::bfp: keep us updated

6. Bevziibubble

7. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

AF is here ... I’m so sad! I was sure it was going to be a BFP because I had all these symptoms I didn’t have before :( better luck next month I guess

8. Bevziibubble

9. Jft1

Jft1 Member

I'm with you next month! I was sure I was in for good news, but my levels went down so expecting AF any day. Hoping for BFP next month for us both.

Sacouple likes this.
  10. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

Fingers crossed! Happy to have a ttc buddy

11. Bevziibubble

Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for 2019 :)

12. Fusii

Fusii New Member

Hi Ladies, my first time writing in here. My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months now, I didn’t realise how hard these two week waits would be :( I took two first response pregnancy tests yesterday that both came back with faint positives, my period is due tomorrow and just went to the bathroom tonight and when I wiped there was a light pink stripe on the paper :( really thought this was going to be our month, so far have not had any bad AF pains and I usually get so sick I can barely go to work the first day of my period. Strange, has anyone ever had this happen and still been pregnant? Thank you xxxx

13. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

Hi Fusii! I think it can either be a chemical pregnancy or the pink discharge was implantation bleeding and it just lined up with your expected AF date. The only way to really tell would be to wait a couple days and see if your AF comes full on (the blood turns red and your flow increases to that of a normal period). If it doesn’t and you only see blood when you wipe or there’s very little blood that is not comparable to a period, I would test again.

Good luck!

14. Fusii

Fusii New Member

Thank you so much, Sacouple. This two week wait is so hard isn’t it, this afternoon the spotting has stopped and kinda getting aches of AF coming on so will see what tomorrow brings x

15. shnsn

shnsn Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Im in my tww, have been cramping since ovulation which was boxing day and only now has it become milder cramping, shooting pains in ovaries around ovulation too. Ive never had this contracting type cramping before with any pregnancy, its lasted a week, felt like a back to back labour at times! i hope its a good sign. I did go to my gp, all checked over but did not get scanned. Have some metallic taste and slight nausea too. Much milder cramps now that i dont need pain relief but still there. The earliest i could test is next week, i go back to work on Tuesday and hope to know by then.

16. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

It’s brutal! Fingers crossed for you! Hope there’s a BFP!!

17. Sacouple

Sacouple Member

Hope it’s a good sign! Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted

18. Bevziibubble

Good luck :)

19. SharonMH

SharonMH New Member

Hi, i'm new to this. Have been reading a lot of your comment over the last few days.
    Wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.
    I am currently on my 4th day of being late for af, i think 17dpo. I had a faint positive on Friday around 3:30pm. Tested again the next Morning and was negative so I tested again that day at again aroud 3:30 and was another faint (saturday). All were negative yesterday and one very very faint line after lunch today.
    I called my doctor for advice and he told me to wait it out for a positive or a heavy bleed af if the preganancy hasn't stuck. I'm going to see the nurse tomorrow for a urine test and if it is positive then they will check my blood every 2 days, if negative I will have to wait it out. Has anyone had this before and went on to have a successful pregnancy? Sorry for the long post Xxx

20. tasha T

tasha T New Member

Hi everyone I new this site and just got over sore throat that lead to a horrible head cold, sinuses all clogged , to sneezing, coughing and finally feeling better , 7dpo today , trying not to go crazy