Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

There's a massive range, some people will have low levels and some high. I don't think there's any real reason for it! Thank you very much. I'll let you know my numbers on Monday. Let me know if you get your BFP

Interesting! Yesss please let me know, are you still experiencing any symptoms today?

Just checking in, no af yet ... my hope is really starting to go up :( fingers crossed for BFP. No symptoms today except that my boobs are still sore.

I will test on Wednesday. Hopefully I make it there without AF.

Stay positive :)

Period was expected today but only experienced a dark brown mark on my underwear and if I wipe and push the tissue towards my vagina, it’s slightly pink mixed with discharge ... period or possible implantation?

This was about 3-4 hours ago and nothing since then, usually once my period starts it STARTS (if you know what I mean) .. going to test tomorrow, wish me luck!

AF is here ... I’m so sad! I was sure it was going to be a BFP because I had all these symptoms I didn’t have before :( better luck next month I guess

AF is here ... I’m so sad! I was sure it was going to be a BFP because I had all these symptoms I didn’t have before :( better luck next month I guess

I'm with you next month! I was sure I was in for good news, but my levels went down so expecting AF any day. Hoping for BFP next month for us both.

I'm with you next month! I was sure I was in for good news, but my levels went down so expecting AF any day. Hoping for BFP next month for us both.

Fingers crossed! Happy to have a ttc buddy

Hi Ladies, my first time writing in here. My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months now, I didn’t realise how hard these two week waits would be :( I took two first response pregnancy tests yesterday that both came back with faint positives, my period is due tomorrow and just went to the bathroom tonight and when I wiped there was a light pink stripe on the paper :( really thought this was going to be our month, so far have not had any bad AF pains and I usually get so sick I can barely go to work the first day of my period. Strange, has anyone ever had this happen and still been pregnant? Thank you xxxx

Hi Ladies, my first time writing in here. My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months now, I didn’t realise how hard these two week waits would be :( I took two first response pregnancy tests yesterday that both came back with faint positives, my period is due tomorrow and just went to the bathroom tonight and when I wiped there was a light pink stripe on the paper :( really thought this was going to be our month, so far have not had any bad AF pains and I usually get so sick I can barely go to work the first day of my period. Strange, has anyone ever had this happen and still been pregnant? Thank you xxxx

Hi Fusii! I think it can either be a chemical pregnancy or the pink discharge was implantation bleeding and it just lined up with your expected AF date. The only way to really tell would be to wait a couple days and see if your AF comes full on (the blood turns red and your flow increases to that of a normal period). If it doesn’t and you only see blood when you wipe or there’s very little blood that is not comparable to a period, I would test again.

Good luck!

Hi Fusii! I think it can either be a chemical pregnancy or the pink discharge was implantation bleeding and it just lined up with your expected AF date. The only way to really tell would be to wait a couple days and see if your AF comes full on (the blood turns red and your flow increases to that of a normal period). If it doesn’t and you only see blood when you wipe or there’s very little blood that is not comparable to a period, I would test again.

Good luck!
Thank you so much, Sacouple. This two week wait is so hard isn’t it, this afternoon the spotting has stopped and kinda getting aches of AF coming on so will see what tomorrow brings x

Hi,
Im in my tww, have been cramping since ovulation which was boxing day and only now has it become milder cramping, shooting pains in ovaries around ovulation too. Ive never had this contracting type cramping before with any pregnancy, its lasted a week, felt like a back to back labour at times! i hope its a good sign. I did go to my gp, all checked over but did not get scanned. Have some metallic taste and slight nausea too. Much milder cramps now that i dont need pain relief but still there. The earliest i could test is next week, i go back to work on Tuesday and hope to know by then.

Thank you so much, Sacouple. This two week wait is so hard isn’t it, this afternoon the spotting has stopped and kinda getting aches of AF coming on so will see what tomorrow brings x

It’s brutal! Fingers crossed for you! Hope there’s a BFP!!

Hi,
Im in my tww, have been cramping since ovulation which was boxing day and only now has it become milder cramping, shooting pains in ovaries around ovulation too. Ive never had this contracting type cramping before with any pregnancy, its lasted a week, felt like a back to back labour at times! i hope its a good sign. I did go to my gp, all checked over but did not get scanned. Have some metallic taste and slight nausea too. Much milder cramps now that i dont need pain relief but still there. The earliest i could test is next week, i go back to work on Tuesday and hope to know by then.

Hope it’s a good sign! Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted

Hi,

Good luck :)

Hi, i'm new to this. Have been reading a lot of your comment over the last few days.
Wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.
I am currently on my 4th day of being late for af, i think 17dpo. I had a faint positive on Friday around 3:30pm. Tested again the next Morning and was negative so I tested again that day at again aroud 3:30 and was another faint (saturday). All were negative yesterday and one very very faint line after lunch today.
I called my doctor for advice and he told me to wait it out for a positive or a heavy bleed af if the preganancy hasn't stuck. I'm going to see the nurse tomorrow for a urine test and if it is positive then they will check my blood every 2 days, if negative I will have to wait it out. Has anyone had this before and went on to have a successful pregnancy? Sorry for the long post Xxx

Hi everyone I new this site and just got over sore throat that lead to a horrible head cold, sinuses all clogged , to sneezing, coughing and finally feeling better , 7dpo today , trying not to go crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->