Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

35 is barely preggos!!! But preggos!!!!!!! :dance:

Im not sure what the numbers are supposed to be, but The blood work was done yesterday...2days before AF is due..I will go again tomorrow to see what my levels are...Hopefully they atleast double..:happydance:

It's possible for hCG to vary significantly from woman to woman. Typically, the hormone starts building up in the blood by the third week of pregnancy, but doesn't reach levels high enough to show up on a home pregnancy test until the end of the fourth week. In the third week of pregnancy, a woman may have anywhere from 5 to 50 mIU/mL of hCG in her blood. During the fourth week, these values will likely have rise to within the range of 5 to 426 mIU/mL. And remember docs count from first day of ur last period. So you are almost 4 weeks.

Hello ladies hope everyone is having a great evening the hubbie came home from work running a fever and now is acting like a whiny baby bless his heart.Congrats to all the :BFP:

Hi everyone I am new to this. My husband and I are in the TWW on our first round of 100mg of clomid & I take provera. I get to test on saturday! I am feeling slight symptoms but Im not sure if its just all in my head!!

Hey there Nicole! How do you feel about that stuff? I am going to start both of those after this cycle if I am not preggo.

Hi Ladies,
Well I am officially out....:cry: AF is here, although very light. I don't get it, because I did have a temp rise...I dunno why my cycles are so wacked out. This cycle was only 16 days...I am guessing it is due to stress, again. I am calling the doctor tomorrow to make an appt, I want to have things checked out....maybe I have low progesterone, or a LP defect, who knows? All I know is that when I am really stressed, this is what happens. Oh well. Hoping I have a regular cycle next month and my OB helps me out!!

I will be stalking to see who else gets their BFP's!! GL everyone!

Hi Everyone,
This is an exciting section here - reading all the waits. It's such an interesting time, waiting to see if you will have a human life beginning it's journey. It really colors your days to be doing the baby dance. It feels like a full-time job (the waiting and wondering, not the dancing. the dancing is fun).

We did baby dances at critical moments and 6DPO i started getting cramping below my belly button as if I was getting AF, but slightly different and then the sore bbs kicked in. Now I am 9 DPO, the cramping has disappeared but the sore bbs have remained. (I never get sore bbs with AF so this is all very new).

Now insomnia.....up at 4:14 am UK time on 10DPO. I can test today, but thinking that I should wait until after AF due date passes.

Anyone have comments on the best time to test? If I don't get a positive result, I will think that I've got quite a vivid imagination to feel all these symptoms! No nausea yet, but i'm hoping that's around the bend....funny, inviting nausea!

:winkwink:

Sorry to hear the news Wendy. That's been me last month and many months before, and might be me this month too, who knows...luckily for us all there's always next month. It can be torture on the mind each month, so I've been just trying to relax and even though in the back of my mind, the goal is always there, i've tried to surrender to fate..........not easy! Good luck next month!

Sorry to hear the news Wendy. That's been me last month and many months before, and might be me this month too, who knows...luckily for us all there's always next month. It can be torture on the mind each month, so I've been just trying to relax and even though in the back of my mind, the goal is always there, i've tried to surrender to fate..........not easy! Good luck next month!

Hi Babinogi:)
Thanks for the kind words. I had a normal cycle last cycle, but the 2 before that were messed up like this one....I am a special education teacher, and the year has been very stressful so far. My job is definitely not helping with me getting PG:( I am thinking of a career change!! I am hoping my doc has some ways to help-making the appt tomorrow.

I am excited for you! Cramps below the belly button, and sore bbs are great signs! Hope this is it for you:) I will be stalking the thread!

Wendy...so sorry that AF showed up, that witch. My FXD for you in hopes that next month is your month for that BFP!! GL ((hugs)) Ill be thinking of you.:hugs:

Wendy...so sorry that AF showed up, that witch. My FXD for you in hopes that next month is your month for that BFP!! GL ((hugs)) Ill be thinking of you.:hugs:

Thank you SO much:) I know it will happen...it just isn't happening when I want it to. I know when it is the right time, it will happen to me. I will feel better after I go to the docs and get things checked out.

Anyhoo, I am so excited for you:) When do you go to the doctor's? Do you have an appt already set up?

Hi Ladies,
Well I am officially out....:cry: AF is here, although very light. I don't get it, because I did have a temp rise...I dunno why my cycles are so wacked out. This cycle was only 16 days...I am guessing it is due to stress, again. I am calling the doctor tomorrow to make an appt, I want to have things checked out....maybe I have low progesterone, or a LP defect, who knows? All I know is that when I am really stressed, this is what happens. Oh well. Hoping I have a regular cycle next month and my OB helps me out!!

I will be stalking to see who else gets their BFP's!! GL everyone!

Wendy :cry: i'm gutted for you .. i thought this would have been your month!
16days is short :( get it checked out sweetie.. here for a chat whenever u need it :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Okay so very new to the whole TTC thing.

But I charted my ovulation, kept track of my calander etc.

Im now 4 days past AF and still nothing.

Did two HPT and both BFN.

So I am really confused.

I phoned the OB-GYN and willbe going there on Tuesday.

His assistans said could be pregnat but just have very low HCg levels or could have a O problem.

Im so scared.

I hope nothing is wrong.

Any throught on this ladies?

WENDY!!!!! No!!!!! Tell her to go away!!!! Dang I thought it was ur month!!!! I am glad you are going to the doc. I know there is something out there that will lengthen ur LP I just can't remember what it was. Is it usually light like it is now? Is it flow or just spotting?
Love you friend. :hugs:

Hi Everyone,
This is an exciting section here - reading all the waits. It's such an interesting time, waiting to see if you will have a human life beginning it's journey. It really colors your days to be doing the baby dance. It feels like a full-time job (the waiting and wondering, not the dancing. the dancing is fun).

We did baby dances at critical moments and 6DPO i started getting cramping below my belly button as if I was getting AF, but slightly different and then the sore bbs kicked in. Now I am 9 DPO, the cramping has disappeared but the sore bbs have remained. (I never get sore bbs with AF so this is all very new).

Now insomnia.....up at 4:14 am UK time on 10DPO. I can test today, but thinking that I should wait until after AF due date passes.

Anyone have comments on the best time to test? If I don't get a positive result, I will think that I've got quite a vivid imagination to feel all these symptoms! No nausea yet, but i'm hoping that's around the bend....funny, inviting nausea!

:winkwink:

Hey there. Glad you found us. We have a lot of fun and support in here. :)
If you never have sore bbs then I would say that's a really good sign. :)
I am not one to ask advise on for testing. lol I test at like 7dpo. :dohh:
But the right time to test is around 12 dpo with a cheapie and if positive confirm with a FRER. But If I were you I would :test: hee hee GL in the rest of ur TWW!!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Okay so very new to the whole TTC thing.

But I charted my ovulation, kept track of my calander etc.

Im now 4 days past AF and still nothing.

Did two HPT and both BFN.

So I am really confused.

I phoned the OB-GYN and willbe going there on Tuesday.

His assistans said could be pregnat but just have very low HCg levels or could have a O problem.

Im so scared.

I hope nothing is wrong.

Any throught on this ladies?

Hey good for you for charting. :) I would agree with the low hcg but it can also be you ovulated later then u thought. This has happened to me a couple times. GL and I hope the doc has some answers for you. :hugs:

Good morning! I am new to forums but have been TTC since August 2009. My story...

I was married in March 2009 and hubby and I decided to stop birth control in August of that same year. I got pregnant immediately. At my first appointment (middle of October) there was no baby:( My OB thought I had already miscarried and sent me home. She did call me in for blood work every couple of days and my levels kept rising so she sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound and there discovered the baby was in my tube. At this point I was 9 weeks. I had surgery to remove the baby from the tube and during the surgery she discovered I have endometriosis. My right tube was completely destroyed b/c of the ectopic so I now have one tube. I started treatment in December 2009 (Lupron injections) and ended those in March 2010. My doctor prescribed Clomid for me and I did that for three months. We took a break b/c my father was diagnosed with cancer and it was a stressful time for me. My father passed away in November 2010 and I wanted to give up on having a baby. (My dad was my buddy and was going to be my baby sitter. He wanted me to have a baby more than I did, I think!) We decided to start trying again in June of this year and in July I had another laparoscopy to verify the endo wasn't back. My RE cleaned up the endo and I started Follistim injections at the end of August. During my first cycle I ovulated on the right side and since there is no tube there, we did nothing.

This cycle was on my LEFT!!!! I had 3 nice follicles in my left ovary. I received the HCG trigger shot on Sunday, 10/16. Thankfully, my hubby's swimmers are perfect and we had our first IUI last Monday, 10/17. As of today, I am 9DPO. My symptoms are: nausea, tender breasts and sensitive nips, creamy CM and low back pain. The low back ache has been off and on since 7DPO. I am starting to wonder if it's a good sign but not sure at this point. I have 28 day cycles so AF should arrive on 10/28. I plan on testing 10/29 (12DPO) but my RE suggested waiting until 11/1 to test. I am so nervous about this and have been obsessing over every symptom. It is so nice to see other women going through this. It makes me feel like I am not that crazy!

Ovulated on Monday Oct 24th...... so anxious waiting to find out if it happend this month.....:) We've been trying just a few months but used OPK this month Good Luck everyone

Good morning! I am new to forums but have been TTC since August 2009. My story...

I was married in March 2009 and hubby and I decided to stop birth control in August of that same year. I got pregnant immediately. At my first appointment (middle of October) there was no baby:( My OB thought I had already miscarried and sent me home. She did call me in for blood work every couple of days and my levels kept rising so she sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound and there discovered the baby was in my tube. At this point I was 9 weeks. I had surgery to remove the baby from the tube and during the surgery she discovered I have endometriosis. My right tube was completely destroyed b/c of the ectopic so I now have one tube. I started treatment in December 2009 (Lupron injections) and ended those in March 2010. My doctor prescribed Clomid for me and I did that for three months. We took a break b/c my father was diagnosed with cancer and it was a stressful time for me. My father passed away in November 2010 and I wanted to give up on having a baby. (My dad was my buddy and was going to be my baby sitter. He wanted me to have a baby more than I did, I think!) We decided to start trying again in June of this year and in July I had another laparoscopy to verify the endo wasn't back. My RE cleaned up the endo and I started Follistim injections at the end of August. During my first cycle I ovulated on the right side and since there is no tube there, we did nothing.

This cycle was on my LEFT!!!! I had 3 nice follicles in my left ovary. I received the HCG trigger shot on Sunday, 10/16. Thankfully, my hubby's swimmers are perfect and we had our first IUI last Monday, 10/17. As of today, I am 9DPO. My symptoms are: nausea, tender breasts and sensitive nips, creamy CM and low back pain. The low back ache has been off and on since 7DPO. I am starting to wonder if it's a good sign but not sure at this point. I have 28 day cycles so AF should arrive on 10/28. I plan on testing 10/29 (12DPO) but my RE suggested waiting until 11/1 to test. I am so nervous about this and have been obsessing over every symptom. It is so nice to see other women going through this. It makes me feel like I am not that crazy!

Hey there and welcome. You sound like you have had a rough ride. :hugs: And it's already hard as it is. Im really sorry to hear about all of it. My sister died of Cancer last Nov also. Its so hard not having her here. But if I have a girl her name will be after hers. :)
Im glad that the docs are taking care of you. Sometimes we arent so lucky and they dont listen to us.
Your symptoms sound promising. I hope that you will keep us updated in a couple of days. I am looking forward to hearing back from you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->