Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ovulated on Monday Oct 24th...... so anxious waiting to find out if it happend this month.....:) We've been trying just a few months but used OPK this month Good Luck everyone

GL moose!! Hope this is it for you. :)

WENDY!!!!! No!!!!! Tell her to go away!!!! Dang I thought it was ur month!!!! I am glad you are going to the doc. I know there is something out there that will lengthen ur LP I just can't remember what it was. Is it usually light like it is now? Is it flow or just spotting?
Love you friend. :hugs:

Thanks Laura and Amanda:) I love you guys. Well I started out spotting brown at 3 dpo....and started red yesterday afternoon. Right now it is red but very light, and lighter cramps than normal. I wonder now if I even ovulated-but I know had a temp rise? Don't get it.the weird thing is that from CD 6 to CD 13 I kept getting "high" readings on my CBFM. IF I had ovulated, my CBFM would have went back down to low, right? So I am not sure what happened there. Weird.

So I will be stalking you lovely ladies!!!

Good morning! I am new to forums but have been TTC since August 2009. My story...

I was married in March 2009 and hubby and I decided to stop birth control in August of that same year. I got pregnant immediately. At my first appointment (middle of October) there was no baby:( My OB thought I had already miscarried and sent me home. She did call me in for blood work every couple of days and my levels kept rising so she sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound and there discovered the baby was in my tube. At this point I was 9 weeks. I had surgery to remove the baby from the tube and during the surgery she discovered I have endometriosis. My right tube was completely destroyed b/c of the ectopic so I now have one tube. I started treatment in December 2009 (Lupron injections) and ended those in March 2010. My doctor prescribed Clomid for me and I did that for three months. We took a break b/c my father was diagnosed with cancer and it was a stressful time for me. My father passed away in November 2010 and I wanted to give up on having a baby. (My dad was my buddy and was going to be my baby sitter. He wanted me to have a baby more than I did, I think!) We decided to start trying again in June of this year and in July I had another laparoscopy to verify the endo wasn't back. My RE cleaned up the endo and I started Follistim injections at the end of August. During my first cycle I ovulated on the right side and since there is no tube there, we did nothing.

This cycle was on my LEFT!!!! I had 3 nice follicles in my left ovary. I received the HCG trigger shot on Sunday, 10/16. Thankfully, my hubby's swimmers are perfect and we had our first IUI last Monday, 10/17. As of today, I am 9DPO. My symptoms are: nausea, tender breasts and sensitive nips, creamy CM and low back pain. The low back ache has been off and on since 7DPO. I am starting to wonder if it's a good sign but not sure at this point. I have 28 day cycles so AF should arrive on 10/28. I plan on testing 10/29 (12DPO) but my RE suggested waiting until 11/1 to test. I am so nervous about this and have been obsessing over every symptom. It is so nice to see other women going through this. It makes me feel like I am not that crazy!

WOW!! You have been through so much, ny heart goes out to you.:hugs: It sounds like this might be youe month, and I will keep my FXD for you in hopes that you get your:bfp: :winkwink:...GL!!

Wendy...so sorry that AF showed up, that witch. My FXD for you in hopes that next month is your month for that BFP!! GL ((hugs)) Ill be thinking of you.:hugs:

Thank you SO much:) I know it will happen...it just isn't happening when I want it to. I know when it is the right time, it will happen to me. I will feel better after I go to the docs and get things checked out.

Anyhoo, I am so excited for you:) When do you go to the doctor's? Do you have an appt already set up?

I know right...I felt the same way for a loooong time. I knew it would happen, but the question was always WHEN will it be my turn??? :hugs: to you. GL at the docs and hope it all goes well. =)

Hi Ladies,
Well I am officially out....:cry: AF is here, although very light. I don't get it, because I did have a temp rise...I dunno why my cycles are so wacked out. This cycle was only 16 days...I am guessing it is due to stress, again. I am calling the doctor tomorrow to make an appt, I want to have things checked out....maybe I have low progesterone, or a LP defect, who knows? All I know is that when I am really stressed, this is what happens. Oh well. Hoping I have a regular cycle next month and my OB helps me out!!

I will be stalking to see who else gets their BFP's!! GL everyone!

I'm so sorry Wendy! That sucks! Good luck at the Doctor's! Hopefully they help you figure everything out and give you some good news!! I'm now on CD4, which is a bummer because if my last cycle had worked out properly, I'd be on CD8, which would be closer to ovulation, but oh well. Let me know what the doctor says! I'll be going to the doctor myself in two months time if we haven't conceived yet. :hugs:

P.S.: Check out my new signature! :)

Hi Ladies,
Well I am officially out....:cry: AF is here, although very light. I don't get it, because I did have a temp rise...I dunno why my cycles are so wacked out. This cycle was only 16 days...I am guessing it is due to stress, again. I am calling the doctor tomorrow to make an appt, I want to have things checked out....maybe I have low progesterone, or a LP defect, who knows? All I know is that when I am really stressed, this is what happens. Oh well. Hoping I have a regular cycle next month and my OB helps me out!!

I will be stalking to see who else gets their BFP's!! GL everyone!

I'm so sorry Wendy! That sucks! Good luck at the Doctor's! Hopefully they help you figure everything out and give you some good news!! I'm now on CD4, which is a bummer because if my last cycle had worked out properly, I'd be on CD8, which would be closer to ovulation, but oh well. Let me know what the doctor says! I'll be going to the doctor myself in two months time if we haven't conceived yet. :hugs:

P.S.: Check out my new signature! :)

thanks Sarah:) It rots. I was a little sad last night and had a few tears. Oh well. I made my appt today and I might get in to the infertility nurse sooner, to have her run some tests. We are close to each other, I am on CD 2, so we will probably be in the TWW together:) If my cycle is normal this time!!

Lovin your new signature. Yay buddy!!!:happydance:
Be in touch!

come on body sort yourself out :haha: if I'm pregnant a bfp anytime soon please! if not could you take AF out of the traffic and get her here already :hissy:

haha:thumbup: i know exactly what you mean!! how many dpo are you Vaniilla? Im Laura btw x:flower:

Hi Laura! :flower: I'm between 12 - 17dpo :wacko: I hate irregular cycles! I'm Ada :flower:

:hi: vaniila! Oh man do I know how you feel. I went through that a few months ago. So not fun. GL with you. :)

thanks :hug: I have used up 30 IC's this cycle :wacko: I really don't want to buy more :rofl: I wish I knew when af was due!!! I'm on CD35 atm and for the past 3/4 months they've been between 33 - 37 days, before that though they were around 45 days :wacko: so I've got another 10 days to potentially wait for the :witch:

:hissy: :sleep: :dohh:

hello ladies, and good morning.

I went in for hcg beta levels at 11 or 12 DPO my hcg level was 35 and 47 hours later13or 14 DPO it was 50. Is this normal??? Please help. :dohh:

hello ladies, and good morning.

I went in for hcg beta levels at 11 or 12 DPO my hcg level was 35 and 47 hours later13or 14 DPO it was 50. Is this normal??? Please help. :dohh:

Yes, it is going to keep increasing, at least that is what I've heard:)

They will definitely keep rising as time goes on:thumbup:...I was just concerned they weren't rising enough. However, the docs office called and reassured me that my numbers are fine and that they should go up atleat 1 and 1/2 to 2 times every 48-72 hours so...this is all good. just hope it comtinues on this way!

They will definitely keep rising as time goes on:thumbup:...I was just concerned they weren't rising enough. However, the docs office called and reassured me that my numbers are fine and that they should go up atleat 1 and 1/2 to 2 times every 48-72 hours so...this is all good. just hope it comtinues on this way!

yahoo!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wendy:
Just keep visualizing. I find that Shakti Gawain's book, Creative Visualization, is a great companion for us TTCers.

Big Hugs to you! Keep Positive!

IwannaBFP: Thanks for your nice reply. I am new to forums and not sure how to reply to each individual response. It is nice to get the support.

I wannaBump2: Good luck with your testing! We're both on the verge of knowing our fate for this month. Good luck!

Looks like at 13 DPO which is tomorrow, I will test. So far, cramping on 6&7 DPO and body aches then sore bbs. Today mild nausea. My period is due on Sunday, but I can't wait - i need to test tomorrow!

What did they do 100 years ago before pregnancy tests?

big hug to all
:winkwink:

Hello Ladies how is everyone today I feel horrible I am really bloated and my stomach is killing me I have no idea why?

Omg I have a friend her baby was due in february she just gave birth to a 1lb 2 oz baby girls please pray for them the baby her oxygen level is at 70%.

AF is finally over. I'm going to try to chart this month, but my thermometer is a pain in the ass. It said I was 35.6 yesterday (celsius), which is crazy low for having just woken up. I've had a rough few days though. I've been klutzy as hell AND I broke my finger today! Bah!

AF is finally over. I'm going to try to chart this month, but my thermometer is a pain in the ass. It said I was 35.6 yesterday (celsius), which is crazy low for having just woken up. I've had a rough few days though. I've been klutzy as hell AND I broke my finger today! Bah!

Oh no, sorry honey! How did that happen? Sometimes our bodies run low temps-ask Amanda, she runs low temps. That's great that you are charting! Yay! I like it but I obsess over it. Haha.:happydance:

Hi lovely ladies,
Well I can't get in to the doc's until Dec. 1st, but I am scheduling an appt with the infertility nurse, she is going to do an intake and start initial labs/bloodwork in a few weeks-test my hormones, etc. So I feel better.

I am on CD 3 today, AF is very light and almost over. Hoping this cycle I ovulate and maybe get PG, then I can cancel all these appts. :happydance:

I will be stalking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->