Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi lovely ladies,
Well I can't get in to the doc's until Dec. 1st, but I am scheduling an appt with the infertility nurse, she is going to do an intake and start initial labs/bloodwork in a few weeks-test my hormones, etc. So I feel better.

I am on CD 3 today, AF is very light and almost over. Hoping this cycle I ovulate and maybe get PG, then I can cancel all these appts. :happydance:

I will be stalking!!

I hope that this time around you receive your BFP and like you said...cancel all of your appointments with the RE and make new ones with an OB!!:hugs: GL!

Hi everyone. Its been a few months since I posted in here and its great to see so many of you have got your bfp's!!

I have been ttc for 2 years now and its driving me mad!!

AF was due today but hasn't shown and there is no signs of her arriving soon so keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck to all thats waiting to test..... I'm too scared to xx

AF is finally over. I'm going to try to chart this month, but my thermometer is a pain in the ass. It said I was 35.6 yesterday (celsius), which is crazy low for having just woken up. I've had a rough few days though. I've been klutzy as hell AND I broke my finger today! Bah!

Oh no, sorry honey! How did that happen? Sometimes our bodies run low temps-ask Amanda, she runs low temps. That's great that you are charting! Yay! I like it but I obsess over it. Haha.:happydance:

I smashed it into a doorknob of all things, lol. I heard the crack immediately and then my finger swelled up to about three times its' size.

I missed temping yesterday, but was low again this morning. 35.7, but at least it's increasing. I may need to buy a new thermometer. Any recommendations?

Hi ladies,

I am guessing I am 5 dpo.....not really liking this 2ww lol.

Does anyone have any symptoms as yet?

Me......no

Good morning ladies how is everyone MY stomach is still killing it feels like I pulled all of my stomach muscles but I havent lifted anything it hurts to move.My friends baby made it through the night she had to have a blood transfussion her oxygen level is at 75% I hope she keeps getting stronger and will get to come home soon she is so tiny she fits perfectly in your hand she is so precious.

Well today at 12 DPO I tested - after feeling cramps at 6 & 7 DPO and sore bbs and some very, very mild nausea the past 3 few afternoons and it came up :bfn: :cry:

AF is expected this Sunday so I haven't crossed over that line. I used one of those "6 days early" preg tests. My guess is that the egg perhaps fertilzed but perhaps didn't survive implantation. Being 43, that's a common problem. I am still hoping that perhaps the HCG levels are just not high enough and that if I test in a few days, I'll get a Positive result, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Being first time pregnant in June and then miscarrying in August was devastating BUT it gave me hope that I was still fertile. Even though I'm very healthy and check out okay with tests as did my husband, age can play a factor. Ye old eggs...

Has anyone ever been pregnant and not tested pregnant until past their expected AF date? Has anyone ever been pregnant and not have much nausea? Last time I was nauseous morning, noon and night, so having it only mildly makes me think that the hormones are not pumping enough for the eggy to survive.

rollercoaster in down mode........
:wacko:

Yeah I have three boys and 2 of them didnt show until I was 6 weeks plus. :)

wow! over 6 weeks, that's interesting. I hope that is my case. but my previous experience is morning, noon and night nausea (only had it for about 15 minutes in the afternoon) and faint positive at around 12/13 DPO progressively getting stronger. last time, everything spelled strongly and tasted weird. this month i am not getting that at all.

i know i didn't imagine my cramping below my belly button at 6 DPO and I sore bbs. I read often about women saying they imagine all the pregnancy symptoms but always testing Negative. I wonder if these were all eggs that were fertilized but didn't survive the implantation.

Okay, enough being a downer to everyone! I know it is like a garden - if you don't tend to it nothing will grow and it can take months until you get your sprout!

big hugs to all and sending you all lots of luck!

:flower:

hiya everyone..
Wendy: cd3 yay come on eggy, i hope you O and catch the egg this time, save having to go to the Doc, but its nice to know you have an appointment ready just incase, thinking on u xx

Amanda hun bun, hows things? its feels like ages since we spoke "typed" hee hee

I'm about 9dpo , now i really try not to symptom spot and get my hopes up.. but! i've had such a weird pain on the righthand side of my belly, its like a sharp tugging pain, it only started this afternoon, has anyone had this before? i don't remember feeling this before, Ive started to notice alot more cm earlier than normal this month also .. determined not to test until af is missed tho, i've wasted so much money on hpt in the past.. af is due between 1st & 3rd of november. FX for me girls

by the way just found out 2 more of my friends are now pregnant!! 6 in total i can't believe it haha it has to be my turn next surely ??

oh also babinogi i tested 12dpo got a negative result and 3 days later tested positive with my youngest son x

Ohh and i'm also a moody moo!! so maybe its a sign of af?! but thats 5 days away?!

Ohh and i'm also a moody moo!! so maybe its a sign of af?! but thats 5 days away?!

hahahaha! You are so funny-love your words "moody moo" You always make me smile, Laura girl.

Well moody can mean PG or PMS, hard to tell. I would be dying if I were you...I always get antsy around 9 dpo....I really hope you got it this time, those cutie boys of yours need a little sister:)

Yah I hope I catch the egg this time. DH and I are going to BD a lot the next week, in case I ovulate on CD 10 like last cycle. Hoping and praying!

Love ya girlie!

Hey there laura!!!! I know where the heck have you been? :) JK i know that we are all busy ladies. :) I think I am out this month too. :( I just feel like AF is on her way. I am cramping a lil bit today. Not sure if its from all the cleaning I have been doing tho. Who knows. My hubby leaves town in a couple of days for 3 weeks so I'm out for sure next cycle and I am sure Dec is out just because I become a cry baby for the holidays. I am going to enjoy this weekend with my family for sure. Carvin tonight, riding the train to see our hockey team play and its my favorite game night too! Pink Rink Night!! (Breast Cancer Awareness) Wish my sis was here to enjoy it with us. Then Hubby leaves Sunday. :cry: I hope to hear from you soon!

Good morning ladies how is everyone MY stomach is still killing it feels like I pulled all of my stomach muscles but I havent lifted anything it hurts to move.My friends baby made it through the night she had to have a blood transfussion her oxygen level is at 75% I hope she keeps getting stronger and will get to come home soon she is so tiny she fits perfectly in your hand she is so precious.

YAY!! So glad to hear the good news.

It must be from how i talk to the children, i call them cheeky moos sometimes :) yes they need a bro or sis :) we would just love another so bad.. then i feel bad for thinking it because we are so blessed with our sons..

Wendy honey you know as well as i do that we arent out until af shows her ugly face, lets hang in there and think positive thoughts :D
Hope you have a great weekend , it sound like so much fun, i'm sure your sis will be where watching you all ,

its horrible having hubby away.. my husband isnt home full time yet, although he is only away 2 nights a week now, so much better, and if im alittle honest i love the peace on a monday evening hee hee :D

We go on our Halloween trail this evening, i can not wait, the boys are pooping themselves its so funny, they have their devil poking sticks incase they see a witch my eldest says!

hope you all have a great weekend speak to you all soon..

bd now Wendy, do it every day!! i wanna see your BFP lol xxxxx

oops i said wendy i meant to type Amanda to the second part , im a silly moo now too ! :)

Hi eoinandconor - good luck to you - and you are right to say to wendy - you're not out until Auntie Flow-henge comes. I hope all the Auntie Flows don't come to visit for as many women on this board this month! Look for Auntie Myrtle. Fertile Myrtle that is!!

I love this board - where else can you talk about your CM.

Speaking of which - (TMI WARNING FLASH) - i am noticing that I am getting the same discharge I got before when I was pregnant the first time. Did anyone else get a sort of snotty (non smelling -TMI) discharge when they were pregnant? I wondered if was a healthy normal discharge or if it was the mucus plug coming out, because it started to happen a few weeks before I had the miscarriage. But could it be the opposite, the mucus plug forming. When does the mucus plug cover the cervix? Anyone know?????

Tomorrow my Aunti Flow is supposed to arrive - I hope she misses the train and doesn't come back for a few years! hee hee!

Glad to here the wee baby is surviving her blood transfusion ordeal. I'll be thinking of that little one, hope that she gets through it all and can stay earth-linked and grow to be healthy.

big hug-henge!
:flower:

hi babinogi, im Laura , i actually meant to tell Amanda shes not out until af appears, im ditzy at times :)

oooOOh i really hope that aunt of yours stays away this time , she actually annoys me so much ;)

i'm not sure about the muscus plug forming, but id guess it would be starting to form around implantation time.. i usually get an increase of cm just day or 2 before witchy arrives.. im not due on until 3rd Nov so ive had an increase thats not normal for me, lol and it is snotty like, (we are mingers) hahahaha but i don't give a hoot :D

i hope everyone gets a visit from fertile Myrtle , love it hee hee

Morning ladies!!!! :coffee: Holy cow last night I was in a lil bit of pain. I had this pulled groin feeling all day off and on and then night time it was constant and kind of painful. I hope that is a good sign. I dont remember it with the others. I guess we will see!!!! Oh and I had a huge temp drop this morning too. But I had to put sleep deprived in the notes so I am not sure if I will count it.

Laura I knew who you were talking to. Hee hee my silly friend. :D I hope you have lots of fun tonight. :)

Babinogi I cant believe you havent tested yet!!!! :test:!!!!

I think I am not gonna get my BFP this month either I'm in my fertile period and my hubbie is so sick he doesnt wanna do the baby dance. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->