Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I think I am not gonna get my BFP this month either I'm in my fertile period and my hubbie is so sick he doesnt wanna do the baby dance. :(

Unless there is any possibility I ovulated early check out my chart tell me what you think but I really think I'm gonna have to wait till next month :nope:

I just looked at ur chart and with ur temps being pretty high I would say you have already od. But I dont know ur usual range of temps. PLus its hard to tell with out ur previous temps. Sorry sweetie. I tried. :)

I just looked at ur chart and with ur temps being pretty high I would say you have already od. But I dont know ur usual range of temps. PLus its hard to tell with out ur previous temps. Sorry sweetie. I tried. :)

My temps are usually really low thanks for looking I guess I will just have to wait and see I'll try not to get to upset :cry:

Ok so a couple of days ago I took a test and got the usually evap that I get every cycle. So I tested again today (not with FMU) and used a different cheap brand and got a darker line. I sure hope that means something. :D FX!!!! I will test with FMU on Monday. eeeekkkk Im nervous.

Ok so a couple of days ago I took a test and got the usually evap that I get every cycle. So I tested again today (not with FMU) and used a different cheap brand and got a darker line. I sure hope that means something. :D FX!!!! I will test with FMU on Monday. eeeekkkk Im nervous.

I am so excited for you I hope this is it for you :happydance:

wow come on Amanda, thats brill fx its the start of your BFP!!

I am 11 dpo i think .. i just wanna know now.. its midnight here i can't sleep but im exhausted from doing not alot.. my boobies ache , please let me be pregnant this time

I have decided i will test on Monday morning so 2 days to go , feels like forever!! :D positive Laura is still here tho x

Laura....time to TEST!!!:happydance:
Amanda, I hope it's not an evap and is the real thing! Do you have a FRER? I will be stalking ladies!!!

Wow, so things are still in the air for some of us. AF still hasn't arrived, she is due today and it is 12noon UK time. I'm feeling a burning sensation in my abdomen and my bbs are very sore. Feeling very week and upon waking I needed to eat meat right away (turkey bacon) or i thought i would pass out (mostly a vegetarian).
I will test tomorrow if AF hasn't come. I tested on 12 DPO and it was negative...but in the mean time, I'm remaining hopeful until AF comes.
She just might today, as she is due....

Sounds like this week we will all know what the story is.

Good luck everyone!

well Wendy i gave in and tested 11dpo and guess what it was BFN, it was a digital one , i couldn't be bothered staring at lines this time.. I know its alittle early to be testing, dunno why i gave in like an eejit and did that haha I have major af like cramps on and off all day today , so im trying to be real as i think af is just around the corner for me ladies, i just can tell! I bought a 2 pack of hpts so i have one left.. if for some miracle Af doesnt come by Tues I will test again then..

Yep Babinogi it seems like we are nearing the end of this cycle, heres to BFP all around :D xxx

well Wendy i gave in and tested 11dpo and guess what it was BFN, it was a digital one , i couldn't be bothered staring at lines this time.. I know its alittle early to be testing, dunno why i gave in like an eejit and did that haha I have major af like cramps on and off all day today , so im trying to be real as i think af is just around the corner for me ladies, i just can tell! I bought a 2 pack of hpts so i have one left.. if for some miracle Af doesnt come by Tues I will test again then..

Yep Babinogi it seems like we are nearing the end of this cycle, heres to BFP all around :D xxx

Don't give up Laura honey:) It is still early!!

well, it's almost 10 pm UK time and still Auntie Flow has not appeared nor do I feel the signs. All I have is some very slight nausea now and again, but nothing major and sore bbs. just started having heartburn tonight. last pregnancy i was very nauseous and had horrible heartburn and gas.

Never have I felt so much in limbo. Trying to listen to my body but i'm not getting a super clear sign. Friday's negative test makes me not want to test for a while - to give Auntie Flow a few more days. I'm never late for my period. But perhaps all this focus is making her late. trying to think of something else to do.

Not sure what is going on.

Any news from the front?

Woo hoo....how exciting..I hope this is your month:happydance:

well, it's almost 10 pm UK time and still Auntie Flow has not appeared nor do I feel the signs. All I have is some very slight nausea now and again, but nothing major and sore bbs. just started having heartburn tonight. last pregnancy i was very nauseous and had horrible heartburn and gas.

Never have I felt so much in limbo. Trying to listen to my body but i'm not getting a super clear sign. Friday's negative test makes me not want to test for a while - to give Auntie Flow a few more days. I'm never late for my period. But perhaps all this focus is making her late. trying to think of something else to do.

Any news from the front?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: TEST TEST TEST!! fx for you.. I think i have period pain, ive had it on and off all day.. 3 more days til im due on , i really hope im pregnant trying to stay positive.. ive a sore back which i don't normally get before af, but it means nothing i know lol
Whats your name btw x

Any news from the front?

Things are looking good for you:) I will be stalking for when you test!!

Well I tested this morning. I had bought a few tests from the Pound store (UK's version of $ store).

First test - DUD, no lines came up
Second test - DUD AGAIN! no lines came up
Third Test - Negative

meanwhile, still no period - a day late. insomnia because of sore bbs and after I eat I get nausea. I never get sore bbs before my period. I guess AF is late.
I know at 6DPO I got cramps in uterus area and then the sore bbs followed.

Also had a pre-op after 6DPO for a procedure I am suposed to have in December and she said that there was blood in my urine (implantation?)

My guess is that either the fertilized egg did not survive implantation and so my period will be delayed once it realized that I'm not pregnant OR more hopefully, that the HCG level hasn't risen very quickily.

Last time I was pregnant, i tested positive before my AF was due. Wouldn't my body work the same way if I was pregnant?

Remaining still, in limbo............

Well I tested this morning. I had bought a few tests from the Pound store (UK's version of $ store).

First test - DUD, no lines came up
Second test - DUD AGAIN! no lines came up
Third Test - Negative

meanwhile, still no period - a day late. insomnia because of sore bbs and after I eat I get nausea. I never get sore bbs before my period. I guess AF is late.
I know at 6DPO I got cramps in uterus area and then the sore bbs followed.

Also had a pre-op after 6DPO for a procedure I am suposed to have in December and she said that there was blood in my urine (implantation?)

My guess is that either the fertilized egg did not survive implantation and so my period will be delayed once it realized that I'm not pregnant OR more hopefully, that the HCG level hasn't risen very quickily.

Last time I was pregnant, i tested positive before my AF was due. Wouldn't my body work the same way if I was pregnant?

Remaining still, in limbo............

Maybe you should try a good brand hpt, they are quite accurate if you have missed your P.. good luck 2 more days to go for me ekk

i should try a good brand, but i did that friday and it was negative. it was a 6 days early test. I bought the cheapies because i assumed, since i got a BFN on friday, i would get my period sunday or monday...

still, no AF...and no feeling of impending AF...

good luck to you and fingers crossed to all who are waiting!

big hugs!

I had two rounds of 50mg clomid the past two months and I took home ovulation tests, and they actually showed positive, but then I had my progesterone levels tested at the Dr. and they were to low to have ovulated, so now I am going on 100mg for next month. TTC for 14 months now and it is exhausting. I hope the 100mg of clomid works for me.
Hooray!! I'm in the 2ww. I haven't ovulated in MONTHS but now on 100mg of clomid I ovulated yesterday - woo hoo!! Anyone else only 1dpo?

Hoping for a 30 day cycle instead of a 34 day cycle. Temp rose a bit today, but I still think it's way early for ovulation since I'm only on CD9.

How do I post my chart on fertility friend so that I can show everyone what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->