Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well the im out!! Witch came 2 days early and on Halloween too! Grrr .. thats me out for the next few months as well girls, im having a TTC break :(

will be stalking the thread tho, and good luck to everyone xxx

This is my first two week wait really as I've only just learned about it! Period due anytime from 4th-11th and for the last few days I've had an achy uterus area, that hurts when I sneeze and sometime pulls uncomfortably when I move in bed. Right ovary has had a few sharp pains as well. Maybe it's just signs of period coming but didn't get this last month so fingers crossed!!!!

Hi, I am new to the site and am now in my limbo waiting time! Every feeling I get I try to see if it could be a sign! Though now I am freaking out because for the past 4 days I have been getting a brownish stringy discharge when I wipe (sorry if TMI!) at first I was hoping it was implantation but would it last this long? All tests have been BFN :( Any one had anything similar?

Hello ladies hope everyone is having a great day I finally figured out how to make it to where you can see my chart for this month not exactly sure when I really ovulated take a look and let me know what you think.

Hello,

This is my first TWW. and my first TTC.

AF due on Nov 13 still got a long ways to go to start testing

Hi, I am new to the site and am now in my limbo waiting time! Every feeling I get I try to see if it could be a sign! Though now I am freaking out because for the past 4 days I have been getting a brownish stringy discharge when I wipe (sorry if TMI!) at first I was hoping it was implantation but would it last this long? All tests have been BFN :( Any one had anything similar?

I had that twice before and it was just my body preparing for AF. Tested both times and got BFNs and then my af showed up after a few days.

Well the im out!! Witch came 2 days early and on Halloween too! Grrr .. thats me out for the next few months as well girls, im having a TTC break :(

Laura honey, I thought you had it...I am so sorry.:sad2:
I think if this month is not our month, we may take a break from trying so hard. It seems to be getting us nowhere. I am also waiting to see what the doc says. Going to see the infertility nurse on Wed, and get some tests/labs run. We will see.

Hope to still chat with you on here and on FB!!
Love ya Irish lady:)

Hello ladies hope everyone is having a great day I finally figured out how to make it to where you can see my chart for this month not exactly sure when I really ovulated take a look and let me know what you think.

Betty, looks like your temps are on their way up...a good sign. My guess is that you have ovulated:) You have one high temp pre-ovulation, but other than that, it looks like your temps are rising! IF you have ovulated, they should keep going up and stay up:)

GL this TWW!

Welcome Keeda, Elizabeth2011, and diliapickle! You guys will like it here. A lot of nice ladies on here who have fun!

Keeda, GL in your 1st TWW! It is exciting but super hard to wait!! Hope you get your BFP your first cycle!!

Elizabeth, those are some great PG symptoms!! When are you going to test? I love to POAS!!!:rofl:

diliapickle-It could be implantation bleeding...how many dpo are you? I often spot brown 1-2 days before AF comes. But don't give up yet, until the witch shows up!

Sarah buddy, how is your finger doing???

Amanda, where the heck are you dude? Did you test today or what? I am dying here!!:haha:

Laura, Sorry to hear your :witch: arrived. Big hug to you and best of luck for next month. It will happen when you least expect it, I'm sure.

I wish mine would come if she's going to! But still no sign of her. I'm never late but I would think that at this point a positive test would come as the result but not so far. I bought some more expensive tests and will test tomorrow, giving AF a chance to come today. This has been the weirdest cycle I've ever had.

good luck everyone!

Laura honey, I thought you had it...I am so sorry.:sad2:
I think if this month is not our month, we may take a break from trying so hard. It seems to be getting us nowhere. I am also waiting to see what the doc says. Going to see the infertility nurse on Wed, and get some tests/labs run. We will see.

Hope to still chat with you on here and on FB!!
Love ya Irish lady:)

Thanks Wendy :hugs:

We decided if I wasnt pregnant this month we would wait until Christmas to try again, major diet and excerise to give us the best possible chance, lol no mince pies for me haha

I'm positive it will happen , we've been trying for 5 months and i know thats not long but it just feels like forever time for a break and not to take it so serious, we are not going to not try if you get me ;) but im not date checking etc

Babes i hope you get on great at the nurse , keep me posted , I'll be thinking on you xxx ps I probably won't be able to keep off the tread! x

I had that twice before and it was just my body preparing for AF. Tested both times and got BFNs and then my af showed up after a few days.

Thanks for letting me know! Not the answer I was hoping for but good to know others have had this. Now just need to wait for AF to show so i can start this all over again!

Welcome Keeda, Elizabeth2011, and diliapickle! You guys will like it here. A lot of nice ladies on here who have fun!

diliapickle-It could be implantation bleeding...how many dpo are you? I often spot brown 1-2 days before AF comes. But don't give up yet, until the witch shows up!

Thanks for the welcome :)

I think I am 11 days DPO - hard to know as my cycles are wacky and my Dh said he thought it was too early to use OPK's yet - i told him I waited enough and if it doesnt happen this month we are using them! So AF should show in 2-9 days depending on how my cycle feels like being this month! I was going to test tomorrow but not sure if I can handle looking at a BFN as the brown spotting got me pretty down already.

This site has been super helpful though!

Hello there ladies!!!! Laura and Wendy sorry I havent been on. I have been soooooo busy. Its hard to find time to go pee these last few days with my hubby being gone. Only 18 more frickin days til he gets home. ](*,)

So my temp dropped today and I am wiping pink so I know for sure I am going to start on Thursday. Then I have to start my Provera and Clomid. Not sure there is a point since hubby will be gone and I wanted to skip this month anyways (cause of due date) But I will so that my doc can see if I am Ovulating right.

So sorry the witch got you ladies. I think that its a good idea to take a lil break here and there to let your body and mind just relax for a bit. And diet and exercise is a great idea Laura. Not saying you need it or anything. But when I started my diet thats when my body started regulating. It was amazing. :)

Did everyone have a good Halloween!?! My kids looked so stinkin cute and got lots of candy. The dentist is going to love us.

Keeda, GL in your 1st TWW! It is exciting but super hard to wait!! Hope you get your BFP your first cycle!!

Elizabeth, those are some great PG symptoms!! When are you going to test? I love to POAS!!!:rofl:

Amanda, where the heck are you dude? Did you test today or what? I am dying here!!:haha:

Haha. My finger is okay. Still broken. It was healing crooked apparently, so now I have to tape it to the finger beside it and then wear the metal cover over both fingers. Needless to say, normal things are harder, lol.

How are you doing? I'm still waiting to ovulate. Probably about 6 days to go, so hopefully hubby's up for some amorous activities over the next week, lol.

Haha. My finger is okay. Still broken. It was healing crooked apparently, so now I have to tape it to the finger beside it and then wear the metal cover over both fingers. Needless to say, normal things are harder, lol.

How are you doing? I'm still waiting to ovulate. Probably about 6 days to go, so hopefully hubby's up for some amorous activities over the next week, lol.

I am doing good, trying not to stress so I actually ovulate this cycle:) I teach special ed and it is SO stressful-we had parent teacher conferences last week, and I had meetings this week too. I am on CD 8, sometimes I ovulate around CD 11 or 12, so I should be ovulating soon, too. Looks like we will be in the TWW together again:) Yahoo buddy!!!
Yes, my hubby and I have been getting busy!!:haha:
I will be in touch!

Hello there ladies!!!! Laura and Wendy sorry I havent been on. I have been soooooo busy. Its hard to find time to go pee these last few days with my hubby being gone. Only 18 more frickin days til he gets home. ](*,)

So my temp dropped today and I am wiping pink so I know for sure I am going to start on Thursday. Then I have to start my Provera and Clomid. Not sure there is a point since hubby will be gone and I wanted to skip this month anyways (cause of due date) But I will so that my doc can see if I am Ovulating right.

So sorry the witch got you ladies. I think that its a good idea to take a lil break here and there to let your body and mind just relax for a bit. And diet and exercise is a great idea Laura. Not saying you need it or anything. But when I started my diet thats when my body started regulating. It was amazing. :)

Did everyone have a good Halloween!?! My kids looked so stinkin cute and got lots of candy. The dentist is going to love us.

Hi honey,
Sorry it looks like AF is coming...can't wait for the day when all of us announce our BFP's and that the witch is dead!! (For 9 months anyways)
Sounds like you had a fun Halloween, I am jumping on FB to check out the pics of the boys!!
Tomorrow I am going to see the infertility nurse and maybe do some labs. then to the doc on Dec. 1st, hoping I can start on some meds, too.That rots about your honey being away, is he on TDY?
Be in touch honey, love your muffin!! haha.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I think I am 11 days DPO - hard to know as my cycles are wacky and my Dh said he thought it was too early to use OPK's yet - i told him I waited enough and if it doesnt happen this month we are using them! So AF should show in 2-9 days depending on how my cycle feels like being this month! I was going to test tomorrow but not sure if I can handle looking at a BFN as the brown spotting got me pretty down already.

This site has been super helpful though!

I know exactly what you mean...when I start spotting, I am like dang it, AF is coming. I hate that!!
Hang in there honey-let us know what happens if you test!!

Hi Everyone & New Comers,

This 2 week wait dance is certainly fun, frustrating, and full of surprises AND MYSTERIES.....

I am 4 days past AF and still no period and each day I have feeling more and more nauseous. I was nauseous from 7 pm last night and all through the night and now in the am. Eating helps momentarily. Bbs still sore. Ravenous hunger...BUT just tested this morning and not even a faint line on the preggo test!

I'm wondering - could I have an ectopic pregnancy? Do you still get an HCG level for an ectopic.

If I wasnt getting the nausea, I would assume that my period is late (but it never is late). We BD at all the crucial moments this month, so I can't seem to think that I am preggo....

i think i may make an appointment to get a blood test at the doctors, but they don't seem to do that too easily.

any advice?

good luck to all!
xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back