Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

oops, meant to say, I can't help but think I am preggo...

Welcome Keeda, Elizabeth2011, and diliapickle! You guys will like it here. A lot of nice ladies on here who have fun!

Keeda, GL in your 1st TWW! It is exciting but super hard to wait!! Hope you get your BFP your first cycle!!

Elizabeth, those are some great PG symptoms!! When are you going to test? I love to POAS!!!:rofl:

diliapickle-It could be implantation bleeding...how many dpo are you? I often spot brown 1-2 days before AF comes. But don't give up yet, until the witch shows up!

Sarah buddy, how is your finger doing???

Amanda, where the heck are you dude? Did you test today or what? I am dying here!!:haha:

Haha. My finger is okay. Still broken. It was healing crooked apparently, so now I have to tape it to the finger beside it and then wear the metal cover over both fingers. Needless to say, normal things are harder, lol.

How are you doing? I'm still waiting to ovulate. Probably about 6 days to go, so hopefully hubby's up for some amorous activities over the next week, lol.

I am doing good, trying not to stress so I actually ovulate this cycle:) I teach special ed and it is SO stressful-we had parent teacher conferences last week, and I had meetings this week too. I am on CD 8, sometimes I ovulate around CD 11 or 12, so I should be ovulating soon, too. Looks like we will be in the TWW together again:) Yahoo buddy!!!
Yes, my hubby and I have been getting busy!!:haha:
I will be in touch!

I'm a Program Coordinator for 2 programs that have adults and youth with developmental disabilities, so I know exactly what you mean about stress.

I should be entering the two week wait this weekend! DH and I are having a NTNP month because of how stressful my last cycle was. I'm hoping that me not going crazy and overanalyzing my cycle will decrease the stress associated with getting pregnant. I haven't told him a single thing about my cycle this time around, which I think he is enjoying for a change, lol.

Hi Everyone & New Comers,

This 2 week wait dance is certainly fun, frustrating, and full of surprises AND MYSTERIES.....

I am 4 days past AF and still no period and each day I have feeling more and more nauseous. I was nauseous from 7 pm last night and all through the night and now in the am. Eating helps momentarily. Bbs still sore. Ravenous hunger...BUT just tested this morning and not even a faint line on the preggo test!

I'm wondering - could I have an ectopic pregnancy? Do you still get an HCG level for an ectopic.

If I wasnt getting the nausea, I would assume that my period is late (but it never is late). We BD at all the crucial moments this month, so I can't seem to think that I am preggo....

i think i may make an appointment to get a blood test at the doctors, but they don't seem to do that too easily.

any advice?

good luck to all!
xox

Hey there. I would for sure call for a blood test but they might tell you to wait until you are two weeks late. Depends on the docs office. But all your symptoms point to being preggo. I hope you are. :)

I think if you have an ectopic you would know. Everyone I know was in a lot of pain. I hear you get shoulder pain too. Also a prg test would pick it up.

Welcome Keeda, Elizabeth2011, and diliapickle! You guys will like it here. A lot of nice ladies on here who have fun!

diliapickle-It could be implantation bleeding...how many dpo are you? I often spot brown 1-2 days before AF comes. But don't give up yet, until the witch shows up!

Thanks for the welcome :)

I think I am 11 days DPO - hard to know as my cycles are wacky and my Dh said he thought it was too early to use OPK's yet - i told him I waited enough and if it doesnt happen this month we are using them! So AF should show in 2-9 days depending on how my cycle feels like being this month! I was going to test tomorrow but not sure if I can handle looking at a BFN as the brown spotting got me pretty down already.

This site has been super helpful though!

I know exactly what you mean...when I start spotting, I am like dang it, AF is coming. I hate that!!
Hang in there honey-let us know what happens if you test!!

AF arrived yesterday so really bummed :cry: Went online and bought OPK's and pre seed for this month though! Will be the first month using those and after reading the reviews of many who used it and got BFP the first month got me hopeful again! Any advice for using the OPK's? I have read once a day, twice a day?? what works best?

Hi,

I have used OPK's, now I use a Clear blue fertility monitor. The best times to use OPK's are in the afternoon around 2pm or so. The other time that works for me is later at night, like b/t 10-12pm. Don't use them in the morning-the LH hormone doesn't show up in the a.m. I used to do once a day, at the same time. If the line is getting dark, you could test twice, so you don't miss the surge.
We also used Preseed, and we like it very much! I just ordered another tube-it lasts a long time, and you don't need to use very much. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Hi,

I have used OPK's, now I use a Clear blue fertility monitor. The best times to use OPK's are in the afternoon around 2pm or so. The other time that works for me is later at night, like b/t 10-12pm. Don't use them in the morning-the LH hormone doesn't show up in the a.m. I used to do once a day, at the same time. If the line is getting dark, you could test twice, so you don't miss the surge.
We also used Preseed, and we like it very much! I just ordered another tube-it lasts a long time, and you don't need to use very much. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Thanks! That is really helpful to know as I probably would have done morning and not afternoon!

Well hello ladies hope everyone is doing great.Today I think I had a hotflash for the first time Omg I it was so horrible my little preschool students were so funny I just wanted to crank on the ac and turn it down really low then I thought about it before I did I asked them if they were cold one of the little girls looked at me and said silly mrs. Betty it's cold in here lol they crack me up their so cute.

Hi Ladies, i have been stalking this site and glad to see some BFP's, well I thought I was in my 2ww then I started spotting on Tuesday, it was brown then pink on Wednesday. However today it seems stronger flowing. I am so confused, I dont think implantation can be too strong so I guess I am out again this month. :-( This is soooo stressful!!

Hi Mrsday, you sound exactly like I was for my last cycle. I was convinced my period was implantation spotting but then it started properly bleeding and I realised it was just regular AF. Every 5 mins at work I kept going to the loo to scrutinise what was going on! I was gutted when I realised it was just AF. I'm on my 2ww for this cycle so we'll see how it goes this time round. I'm more optimistic this cycle as I've just OPKs and Pre Seed so we'll see. Lots of baby dust to you Mrsday and all the other ladies! FX for us all xx

Morning ladies! How is everyone. Looks like everyone is sad here. Im sooo sorry for all the witches showing up.
AFM I am still spotting after I use the bathroom so now I am just waiting til full flow gets here. probably Saturday. Then I start the Provera and then Clomid on CD 5. Then I will get a blood draw to see how high the progesterone is on CD 21.
So more waiting for me. Hope everyone has a better day. :hugs:

Hi everyone. I am in the dreaded two week wait!!! I am 5dpo and going crazy! Had my tubes untied in March of this year. Had HSG done on day 8 of my cycle this month, which was Oct 24th. I heard some people have luck getting prego after HSG, so hoping this is my BFP cycle. I usually stay in the Tubal Reversal forum, but thought I would come hang out with the 2 week waiters!!!! Anyone else still waiting? BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!! I also used Smiley Face OPK and pre-seed this cycle, used Instead softcups 2 times. Just wanted to add that. And I am 31 with 4 kids before the TR, husband is 28 with no kiddos of his own!

Hi trynfor5! Yes the tww is horrible. Mine is ending soon. Af is catching up to me. Gl in urs. Keepa us updated.

Hi ladies,
I visited with the infertility nurse on Wed...it went very well. She ordered a bunch of labs for me, going to check my Progesterone after I ovulate, and if that is low, going to check my other hormones, FSH, etc. and possibly start Clomid. We will see. I feel better. She suggested I take a break from temping and charting for awhile, seeing as I am a bit obsessed with that. She said that can cause extra stress. So I stopped taking my temp...only using my CBFM to track when I ovulate.

And, this morning I got a "peak" on my monitor, which means I should be ovulating any time now:) Yahoo! So soon I will be in the TWW with y'all.:happydance:

Maybe this will be the month. Please God!!

Babinogi, so sorry AF got you:( My heart hurts for you....

Amanda, sorry for you too, babe. Maybe this little break coming up will be a good rest and then you will come back and get your BFP!!

Hi trynfor5, sounds like you have done a lot of good things this month! I love the smiley face OPK's, and Pre-seed rocks!! I just got some more in:) I almost bought the Softcups, but I am a little worried about putting them in right. Do you like them?

This may be a stupid question, but what are soft cups?

They are cups that you put in your vagina for your period...they catch the blood. Then you just pull them out. I have never heard of them, until I joined Baby and Bump. Ladies on here use them to keep the sperm close to the cervix. So after your hubby, um, ya know, releases his spermies, then you put a soft cup in to keep the sperm close to your cervix and get them up to your uterus. Really interesting.

hi ladies, im new here, actually, i have been reading forums like this one like an obsessive crazy woman! since i started this whole process- if someone would be so kind as to clarify something for me, i would be so appreciative!
from all the reading i have done, it appears that most woman go in for their blood test 12 or 15 days PAST EMBRYO TRANSFER? my doc had me come in 9 days past a 5 day transfer.. i get 9+5=14days but my cycle is longer than 28 days (usually varies btwn 29 and 31) so, my question is, if i have longer cycles, then is it possible that implantation et al happens later which would mean 14 days is too soon to test positive? or am i just an idiot when it comes to understanding this whole process? help pls???! by my calculations, af is due nov 7th and i went in for blood test nov 2nd which resulted in a BFN.

Hi ladies,
I visited with the infertility nurse on Wed...it went very well. She ordered a bunch of labs for me, going to check my Progesterone after I ovulate, and if that is low, going to check my other hormones, FSH, etc. and possibly start Clomid. We will see. I feel better. She suggested I take a break from temping and charting for awhile, seeing as I am a bit obsessed with that. She said that can cause extra stress. So I stopped taking my temp...only using my CBFM to track when I ovulate.

And, this morning I got a "peak" on my monitor, which means I should be ovulating any time now:) Yahoo! So soon I will be in the TWW with y'all.:happydance:

Maybe this will be the month. Please God!!

Babinogi, so sorry AF got you:( My heart hurts for you....

Amanda, sorry for you too, babe. Maybe this little break coming up will be a good rest and then you will come back and get your BFP!!

Hi trynfor5, sounds like you have done a lot of good things this month! I love the smiley face OPK's, and Pre-seed rocks!! I just got some more in:) I almost bought the Softcups, but I am a little worried about putting them in right. Do you like them?

That all sounds so positive Wendy:thumbup: a break from charting will probably be good for you.. have fun ;) I think we lost the fun side since full on trying..:blush: i know i said we'd wait til christmas to try but im starting to thing one more try :baby: catch that egg Wendy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->