Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Oh my goodness! What a neat way to use soft cups! I wonder who came up with that? I wonder if that means you don't have to stay lying down after BDing with hips raised? Not that I mind that! I always send DH off to bring me a hot drink!

I'm 5 DPO and this feels like the longest 2 weeks of my life!!

Btw, get a load of me- using all the lingo!! BD, DH- I feel like a proper member of the group!

Hi everyone! The softcups aren't bad at all! A little uncomfortable for just a second when taking out, otherwise you would not even know they are there! My two week wait is killing me!!!!! I am gagging from cigarettes, which happened with all 4 of my kids!!! I am trying not to let it get my hopes up since I am also sick, and it might be that making me sick from the cigarettes. Who knows? My breasts are kinda sore, of course, I have been poking and prodding them...LOL! I had a weird cycle this month, I am guessing from the HSG> I had positive OPK the 25th and the 28th???? Negative in between, never happened before. So I am assuming I o'd somewhere between 26th and 30th. Leaning more towards the 30th since that would be around the right time for me based off of other cycles. Trying to hold out until the 10th for first test. 10th is a full moon, hoping it will bring me luck and babydust!!!!! How is everyone else doing?????

Sorry to post again....just so happy to have someone to share these feelings with!!! I go back to doc on Dec 15th, if not pregnant, and will start Clomid. I had a Tubal Reversal in March of this year and the HSG this month showed my tubes open and clear. So, doc said if not pregnant by Dec 15th will start Clomid. Hoping this is my BFP month and I won't have to worry about it. I am so ready!!! My husband, 28, does not have any kids of his own. He was tested and everything looks good. I am 31 and have 4 kids age 13-almost 9. Hoping my body is just taking time to get into the swing of things again......Babydust to all of you!!!

Hi everyone, what a great thread! i gotta admit im driving myself crazy on the 2ww. Really nice to have somewhere to vent i have another 7 whole days until i can test and swear im having every (imaginary or not) symptom under the sun 3rd month ttc now and have my fingers crossed! anyone else had any symptoms in their 2ww? xx

Hi Bexta! Yes, I am going crazy too. The problem is I am also sick right now. So is the nausea from the sickness or could it be???? Some cramping.....temp is up about 98.5, but like I said I am also with cold..so who knows???? Glad you found the thread-you can go crazy with the rest of us. Hope you get a BFP!!! Keep us updated!

Hi guys. I'm new to the boards. I've been trying to read back to get familiar with everyone. There's a lot of activity on here!!

I'm on 7 DPO and desperate to test. I ordered cheapies off of eBay but they haven't arrive yet so I'll have to wait.

This is #3 for us and I have ALL of the "could-be-pregnant-could-be-AF" symptoms. I'm nuts and it looks like I've found the right place.

Cheers!

I've heard a lot of people have success with clomid. It's meant to help with ovulation right. I've had a cold since 2 dpo and I'm thinking that might be what's making my bbt higher than normal during my LP. I think this time next week I'll do a hpt. Ha! If I have the self control to wait til then!!

LOL Sunshine baby!! I caved and did one today 5-6 dpo...LOL. Negative, and then I felt out for this month. Of course it means nothing since it is too early to test!!!! Oh crazy emotional ride of the two week wait. Not testing all weekend......we will see...LOL Good luck and baby dust to you!

Hello ladies, nice to read all the posts and thanks for being so real with your feedback.
This is my first IVF cycle and I am just 2 days post ET. Not very Familiar with the abbreviations yet.
Had 2 embryos transferred on 3/11 to take HPT on 16/11. Transferred 2 embryos ( both 12 cells on day3).

Just starting the 2ww and I am going nuts already reading meanings into every single twitch my body makes. Plan to stay in bed for the next 4 days.

Does anyone know when implantations actually takes place? Do i need to change my diet?

When is the earliest date to test without waiting till 16/11?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Welcome Keeda, Elizabeth2011, and diliapickle! You guys will like it here. A lot of nice ladies on here who have fun!

Keeda, GL in your 1st TWW! It is exciting but super hard to wait!! Hope you get your BFP your first cycle!!

Elizabeth, those are some great PG symptoms!! When are you going to test? I love to POAS!!!:rofl:

diliapickle-It could be implantation bleeding...how many dpo are you? I often spot brown 1-2 days before AF comes. But don't give up yet, until the witch shows up!

Sarah buddy, how is your finger doing???

Amanda, where the heck are you dude? Did you test today or what? I am dying here!!:haha:

Thanks Wendyk1. I haven't had any "symptoms" as yet. Not really sure what to expect though. Will know more in a few days. Am 6 DPO today, not expecting anything till atleast 10 DPO and not testing till 15DPO.

Anyone having symptoms? I am just really tired, I mean really tired. I did not think I would make it through work today....I also think I see some raised veins on breasts. I don't know if this is new or I am just being extra observant now. Uggghhhh only 5 or 6 dpo and have so much longer to wait!!! Baby dust to you all, ready to hear about a BFP!!!

I'm feeling tired and hungry but it might be remaining cold symptoms so "trying" not to read too much into it! Every morning I wake up and its the first thing I think about- that I'm a day closer to finding out if I'm PG. DH thinks I should stop obsessing as it'll just stress me bit I think we all know we can't help ourselves. Is everyone else's partners more relaxed then we are???

Anyone having symptoms? I am just really tired, I mean really tired. I did not think I would make it through work today....I also think I see some raised veins on breasts. I don't know if this is new or I am just being extra observant now. Uggghhhh only 5 or 6 dpo and have so much longer to wait!!! Baby dust to you all, ready to hear about a BFP!!!

I have been so nauseas since like 7dpo headache and tired.....hope its not a bug :wacko:

Hello ladies hope everyone has a great day I really havent been paying attention to mine yet and the time is flying by :) I am an animal lover yes but we have some people down the street that we have reported to the police several times for their pitbull getting in our yard and tearing stuff up well it has gone to far the stupid dog killed one of my cats :( so it hasnt been a very good day today

Oh no that's awful. I'm so sorry that's just vicious. I have 2 cats- my heart goes out to you hun xx

Betty, that is just awful!!! Sorry to hear that. Moose31, sounds good, hope you get your BFP!!!! You testing tomorrow>> keep us udated got my fingers crossed for you. I felt sick after eating Cracker Barrell today but have been kinda sick and ate ALOT. so maybe just ate too much...LOL. good luck and babydust.

morning sunshines!!!! lol Yeah right. I so dont feel like that. I feel like I could sleep another 6 hours. So last night was a blast!!!! You guys have to try the Lemon Kiss from Iggys. Sooooo delicious!!!! I had 5. hee hee The hypnotist was awesome as always. But I am a big vajaja and didnt get up there. Plus my guts were killing me because my food had onions and I didnt know until I got sick. I cant have onions!!!! So we took my car, had a DD. Got home and walked around my car and about shit my pants!!!! My fn car was hit. The whole right back end was smashed!!!! I didnt notice it when we got in because my car was covered in SNOW!!!! So now I get to drive down to Ogden PD and report a hit and run. Luckily we were parked in front of the Federal Building so I am hoping there are cameras. aaahhhh so much for selling it!!!!!
Anyways I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hi Ladies,
Well I got another peak reading on my CBFM yesterday, so I am pretty sure I ovulated. I am taking a break from temping, since I am obsessed:) So I am guessing I am about 1-2 dpo. Hope this is the month for all of us!!!

:happydance:

Thats great news Wendy. I hope you caught the eggy! Love ya!

Hi honey, love ya too! Sorry about your car-dang that rots. Will your insurance cover it? Bet you can't wait until your hubby gets back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->