Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have full coverage. :) something always happens when he leaves. My brother is coming over to dobta temp fix so I can drive it.

Hi Ladies,
Well I got another peak reading on my CBFM yesterday, so I am pretty sure I ovulated. I am taking a break from temping, since I am obsessed:) So I am guessing I am about 1-2 dpo. Hope this is the month for all of us!!!

:happydance:

Hey Wendy, I'm also 2 dpo today and I gave up temping too because I started working the night shift and it just wasn't working out. Good luck this month, baby dust for you!

hiya girlies :) Wendy thats great you O'd fx you have caught that egg :)

I dunno what cycle day i am!! the witch has cleared off now thankfully, we had some fun this morning hee hee i dunno when im due to Ovulate probably this week sometime.. i know i said i wasnt going to try now til after Christmas, but this is really my last month til after Christmas :)

Hiya all the new girls , i will catch up on all the posts tomorrow morn, My babes have a day off school tomorrow, teacher training?! and Hubby is away to work until Wednesday so i'll have a few mins to catch up :)

Hiya Amanda, kisses and snugs to you xxx

Hey Laura!!!! Glad ur taking the relaxing way thru this. :)
I am on CD 3!! Not feeling too shabby tho. :) Wish hubby was home tho. Miss him like crazy. But on the other hand my house is sparklin clean!!!! My car gets fixed tonight hopefully or maybe tomorrow. Depends on when my lazy butt brother gets here. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Think I'm about two days or so from ovulating. I had major ewcm today, but my temperature has been steadily low the past three days. I'm honestly attributing it to my thermometer though. There's no way that I can be 35.4 for three days in a row. Normal is 37.0.

Think I'm about two days or so from ovulating. I had major ewcm today, but my temperature has been steadily low the past three days. I'm honestly attributing it to my thermometer though. There's no way that I can be 35.4 for three days in a row. Normal is 37.0.

HI buddy! You are probably ready to ovulate...your temp is usually low right before you ovulate:) AFM, I am 2dpo. I took a break from temping, as advised by my infertility nurse. I think this is going to be a normal cycle, according to my CBFM, it is normal-got my lows, highs, peaks, and now back to low, which means I ovulated! Yes!! Hoping you will be joining me soon girlfriend!

hiya girlies :) Wendy thats great you O'd fx you have caught that egg :)

I dunno what cycle day i am!! the witch has cleared off now thankfully, we had some fun this morning hee hee i dunno when im due to Ovulate probably this week sometime.. i know i said i wasnt going to try now til after Christmas, but this is really my last month til after Christmas :)

Hiya all the new girls , i will catch up on all the posts tomorrow morn, My babes have a day off school tomorrow, teacher training?! and Hubby is away to work until Wednesday so i'll have a few mins to catch up :)

Hiya Amanda, kisses and snugs to you xxx

Hey honey! I hope we caught the eggy!!:happydance:
I had a dream last night that I was pregnant, and I had the baby, it was a boy:) Hoping that means this cycle is the one!!!
Glad you are still in the chase!

Hi ladies.Im on my TWW again. Im 3DPO. I had my first crazy dream last night that I havent had in a very long time since I was pregnant with my first. Ive had a few mild cramps today and abit of backache and on my suspected O day my temp was 36.7, it dropped down to 36.5 yesterday but today it is up to 36.9. Does this sound positive to you guys? Im hoping so but not gonna get my hopes up to much this month. Check out my chart. Obviously its not complete and Ive miss a few days here and there but have a look and see what you think so far.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=71349

Hi ladies.Im on my TWW again. Im 3DPO. I had my first crazy dream last night that I havent had in a very long time since I was pregnant with my first. Ive had a few mild cramps today and abit of backache and on my suspected O day my temp was 36.7, it dropped down to 36.5 yesterday but today it is up to 36.9. Does this sound positive to you guys? Im hoping so but not gonna get my hopes up to much this month. Check out my chart. Obviously its not complete and Ive miss a few days here and there but have a look and see what you think so far.

Hi Sammie! Welcome back!! I tried to check the link to your chart but it didn't work...if your temp dropped from 36.7 to 36.5, my guess is that you ovulated yesterday, as your temp usually drops the lowest right before ovulation....so since you had a rise today to 36.9, that makes you 1dpo. That is my guess, though. I am 2 dpo so we are in this together!!!:happydance:

Hey guys, I've just started using fertility friend and entering all my temps in there. It's so addictive!

I have my chart up all the time at work and keep counting the days left til I can start testing. I don't want to tell any of my friends or family that me and DH are ttc because I'd be asked about it all the time. I'm 9 DPO and feeling ok. I had sore boobs from 6 dpo- 8 dpo but that's passed now. Feeling really thirsty too. Trying not to read too much into it. Feeling a little bloated and crampy. Maybe it's just trapped gas!

I do love this forum. I love reading message where ladies are talking about ttc and then I look at their profile snapshot to the left of the message and their status says Pregnant not TTC! It makes me really happy and makes me hopeful that it will happen for me too.

Fingers crossed for everyone! I'm rooting for all of us! xx

hiya can i join your tww please, my dh had a vr in june and his sa was very good. im currently on 8 dpo and this was my first cycle using preseed and softcups

Hiya Clare wow 8dpo you are nearly there , hang in there, i bet you can't wait to poas!!

whats a Vr and sa?

i'm Laura btw x

Hiya Clare wow 8dpo you are nearly there , hang in there, i bet you can't wait to poas!!

whats a Vr and sa?

i'm Laura btw x

hi, vr is a vasectomy reversal and sa is sperm analysis.. i did poas this morning snd it was bfn:(

Hi Sammie! Welcome back!! I tried to check the link to your chart but it didn't work...if your temp dropped from 36.7 to 36.5, my guess is that you ovulated yesterday, as your temp usually drops the lowest right before ovulation....so since you had a rise today to 36.9, that makes you 1dpo. That is my guess, though. I am 2 dpo so we are in this together!!!:happydance:

Thankyou. Oh really I didnt know that. I thought if it was the highest then thats more likely the day you ovulated. Oh well. FX'd anyway but we didnt have :sex: yesterday. Now I wish we did. Hopefully I got it right though and goodluck to you. I really dont like this 2 week waiting. Lol

This is driving me crazy, I'm getting a lot of symptoms, not sure if its all in my head, I guess we will see!

Ok so it's hard not to test I want to and I know i said I wasn't gonna test till af does or doesnt show I dont know

Hi everyone - I'm 4 DPO.... Yesterday - 3 DPO -I had to do a lot of heavy lifting.... does anyone know if it's a bad thing to do this?? I have been told different things... is it okay if it's before implantation? I think I'm paranoid sometimes - but my sister who had something similar to IVF (IVM) couldn't lift anything for a least a week after...
I have not done IVF... but just wondering....

So I am 11 DPO and I got neg test..obviously too soon. I have a First Response Early test and a clearblue digital..When should I take these? When I miss my period or before? I am due for my period in about 2 days from now..HELP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->