Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

7 days after positive opk i have had monster headaches and have been super crabby.... whats this mean??? does it just mean i have a monster headache and people should just leave me alone lol!!

what early signs should i be looking for... which ones show up first???

So I am 11 DPO and I got neg test..obviously too soon. I have a First Response Early test and a clearblue digital..When should I take these? When I miss my period or before? I am due for my period in about 2 days from now..HELP!!

Hi,
I would save the First Response until 12-13 dpo, and save the digital until the day AF is due or late...usually you need a lot of HCG in your system for it to show up on a digital:)

GL!! and no worries, 11 dpo is still early!

7 days after positive opk i have had monster headaches and have been super crabby.... whats this mean??? does it just mean i have a monster headache and people should just leave me alone lol!!

what early signs should i be looking for... which ones show up first???

I think that headaches are common in the TWW, I got a migraine at 1 dpo. That and being crabby can be signs of being PG, or just PMS signs. It is hard to tell, I have pretty much stopped symptom spotting, b/c there were a few cycles I thought I was pregnant for sure, and I wasn't. Some women get symptoms, some don't. I think the only symptom that might be the clincher, is if you get implantation bleeding and cramps, around 7-10 dpo. (and not all women get that, even) And then maybe sore boobs, and tugging/pulling pains/cramps around the uterus area. That is what I have heard, anyways, I am not speaking from experience:)

GL in your TWW!!

Hiya Clare wow 8dpo you are nearly there , hang in there, i bet you can't wait to poas!!

whats a Vr and sa?

i'm Laura btw x

hi, vr is a vasectomy reversal and sa is sperm analysis.. i did poas this morning snd it was bfn:(

Clare, good luck! No worries, you are only 8 dpo, that is way early:) You are not out until the witch shows up!!

I will only 3 days now till af due so only 3 days until testing! im just so tired and windy (tmi lol) very crampy which is sometimes so painful! and a bit narky too if im honest, i just cant decide whether this could be it or whether its af!! its all rather confusing hehe anyone else due to test on the 11th? ** baby dust **

Hiya Clare wow 8dpo you are nearly there , hang in there, i bet you can't wait to poas!!

whats a Vr and sa?

i'm Laura btw x

hi, vr is a vasectomy reversal and sa is sperm analysis.. i did poas this morning snd it was bfn:(

Clare, good luck! No worries, you are only 8 dpo, that is way early:) You are not out until the witch shows up!!

hi ive done a first response this mornin and it was bfn too:(

Hi Girls,

I am new to this section so just thought I would say hi!

I am Kate, 26 and we have just started trying baby number 2. We have Chloe who is 18 months, but she was a happy accident so all this TTC stuff is very strange to me!!

I have been tracking ovulation for the last 3 months, I had a + ovulation test of Saturday and we :sex: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday :blush: So we are now on the 2ww! The suspense is killing me already!!

The only thing is we get married next Saturday so I don't know whether to test before the big day or after!!

xxx

Hi Girls,

I am new to this section so just thought I would say hi!

I am Kate, 26 and we have just started trying baby number 2. We have Chloe who is 18 months, but she was a happy accident so all this TTC stuff is very strange to me!!

I have been tracking ovulation for the last 3 months, I had a + ovulation test of Saturday and we :sex: Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday :blush: So we are now on the 2ww! The suspense is killing me already!!

The only thing is we get married next Saturday so I don't know whether to test before the big day or after!!

xxx

hi kate!!! i just wanted to say that i love oyur little emoticons.... how cute ...lol...

still BFN but no AF .....this worse than tww:( I have NEVER had a late period before so I am not giving up yet:shrug:

I am going crazy had some ewcm on Saturday and used opk and it came up positive???! It was the digital smiley face and I had already had a positive on 28th of October???? So, now I dont know what day I am past ovulation or anything! I have just been "trying" everyday so I don't miss it. Going crazy! What do you guys think?? Why would that happen. I had an HSG on 24th of October so maybe that screwed up my cycle or something??

Ok, so i am 12 dpo. took a frer this am with fmu...got a negative. i have heard from several people that the frer should work two days before af due..so whats up with me?? should i just take a day of and then try or try when i miss period? im so frustrated

Ok, so i am 12 dpo. took a frer this am with fmu...got a negative. i have heard from several people that the frer should work two days before af due..so whats up with me?? should i just take a day of and then try or try when i miss period? im so frustrated

same boat!!! getting negatives AND no AF is more frustrating then waiting to test!!!! I just want to know yes or no :) !!! GL .. not throwing in the towel till AF shows up. People have told me they got negatives up until aweek late so 2ww turns into 3ww? ugh :dohh:

Hi I'm new to this thread, trying to kill time as my 2ww is dragging!!
Bexsta-I think my AF is due 11th (irregular cycles) -testing sat 12th though as if I did test fri n got a BFP I would fidget at work all day lol.
Fingers crossed for everyone!!

Mrshopeful- keep me updated, ill post on friday and let you know fx for you and baby dust! *** x

I was naughty and just took a test-too early I know, still feel disappointed-it wasn't even an early test so I was stupid.

oops! total honesty here though i took a 2 pack test friday night and was the same, its so hard not too, the thought of seeing that little line is just too much isnt it! Dont get disappointed yet though not until the witch shows up :) *************

i just wanted to know does the mind play tricks on you when you think ur pregnant and has a lot of symptoms but not get pregnant..this happens alot to me coz if i think i might get pregnant then the waiting 2 weeks i get so many synptoms and i am very conscious of a little changes..but if i am sure that i will not get pregnant then that nothing happens..why is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->