Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi everyone, new member here. This is our 2nd month of trying and I am currently in the 2WW! Will be trying to distract myself on here while I wait.

hiya welcome. im now 10dpo and frustrated at 2ww

My Fertility Friend chart indicates that I ovulated on Monday, so I guess I'm technically 3dpo. Does anyone know how I can post the link to my chart? Ovulation is confirmed when you have three consecutive days of elevated temperatures, right?

I may actually have a 28 day cycle again (if I didn't catch that egg!).

Just done a frer and it was bfn:( totally gutted was sure this was my month.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this...well I have stalked babyandbump forums for weeks now. I am officially 10 DPO and I am driving myself crazy. Still no sign of AF so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

M/C August 23 at 7 weeks :( and I wasn't even trying to get pregnant then! Now that I actually am trying I feel like it is so complicated.

I use OPKs, BD 2 Days before O and 1DPO and this cycle I used Instead Soft Cup both times, and EPO days leading up to O. Also folic acid, B6 and B 12 every day since M/C.

BFN first thing this morning but I am still trying to think positively!

Baby dust to you all!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this...well I have stalked babyandbump forums for weeks now. I am officially 10 DPO and I am driving myself crazy. Still no sign of AF so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

M/C August 23 at 7 weeks :( and I wasn't even trying to get pregnant then! Now that I actually am trying I feel like it is so complicated.

I use OPKs, BD 2 Days before O and 1DPO and this cycle I used Instead Soft Cup both times, and EPO days leading up to O. Also folic acid, B6 and B 12 every day since M/C.

BFN first thing this morning but I am still trying to think positively!
Baby dust to you all!

Hello and welcome. I'm 11 dpo today and had a bfn too this morning. On cycle 4 now. I'm sure af will arrive on Sunday.

So today is my af day...and nothing yet. I took a test this am with frer and a bfn...Does this mean I am out??? help i am in need of advice!!

Hey,

Claire79 Let's just wait and see! I am hoping AF stays away. Mild cramping today, urinating very often and I feel well...bloated. Today was supposed to be my AF day.
I'm 11DPO tomorrow but, I will hold out on testing until 14DPO.

This whole process is so draining.

Just done a frer and it was bfn:( totally gutted was sure this was my month.

Hey don't throw in the towel until AF comes. I'm sure you will get a BFP before then! Try to get some rest and see what happens in the next few days! I'm praying for you! :hugs:

HI ladies!

Well I am 5-6dpo today. Been having some cramping and lower back ache since about 3-4dpo, and today I have been dizzy all day today-very unusual during the TWW for me. I hope it means something!

Oh, and the day after I ovulated, I had a dream I was pregnant, and had a boy!!!

GL everyone!

Hi Wendyk1 - I am 6 dpo today so we are around the same time - however my cycles have been shorter the last year or so - only 24-25 days max. Good luck to you - I hope you get a BFP soon! :winkwink:

well, I am keeping my fx that the witches stay away for all of us. I have no idea when I ovulated since I had positive opk on 28th and 5th. Who knows??? I BD'd all around those dates, as a matter of fact everyday from the 26th to last night!!! Just wanted to be sure with all the crazy stuff going on this cycle....LOL. So, now that I have no idea what day past the O I am, I plan to test on the 16th if no witch before then.....Hoping for us all! BABYDUST to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Trynfor5 - I am also probably going to test around the 16th -if no AF by then - my cycles are pretty short -average 24 days or so.... It sucks when you get it so often - even more reminders that it's not working....
Good luck to you!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

HI ladies!

Well I am 5-6dpo today. Been having some cramping and lower back ache since about 3-4dpo, and today I have been dizzy all day today-very unusual during the TWW for me. I hope it means something!

Oh, and the day after I ovulated, I had a dream I was pregnant, and had a boy!!!

GL everyone!

Hi Wendyk1 - I am 6 dpo today so we are around the same time - however my cycles have been shorter the last year or so - only 24-25 days max. Good luck to you - I hope you get a BFP soon! :winkwink:

Yes, my cycles are shorter too, all over the place! But the longest about 25 days. What day are you testing? I am going to try to hold out until the 17th, but I want to do an IC like right now!

HI ladies!

GL everyone!

Yes, my cycles are shorter too, all over the place! But the longest about 25 days. What day are you testing? I am going to try to hold out until the 17th, but I want to do an IC like right now!

probably around the 16th if I don't get AF before then.... my luteal phase tends to be only 12 days... Fingers crossed for you!!:winkwink:

Well just tested BFN but it is really late might test again with first morning I dunno we shall see I guess

Hi Ladies, well I believe I am back in the 2ww! FX! Have no idea where I am in my cycle as for the last 4 months they have ranged anywhere from 28 days to 11!!! However I feel good about this month, I have had pulling sensations under my belly button and lots of hot flashes. I also had a very vivid dream a couple of nights ago that i poas and it was positive! So sad to wake up and realise it was a dream!! FX for everyone xxxxx

HI ladies!

GL everyone!

probably around the 16th if I don't get AF before then.... my luteal phase tends to be only 12 days... Fingers crossed for you!!:winkwink:

Actually Wendyk1 - I'm 8DPO today (oops - even better) Today have bad cramps and diarrhea... not sure if it's a bug but this is not like me.

Hi I'm finally back! :dust:
AF is due on Nov23 and I'm praying that af won't show up.

I had some bad stomach cramps and dizziness 1-3dpo and a headache and lil' nausea this morning, but it's way too early for pregnancy signs :( So probably I've just caught some nasty bug ~ I feel with you @Dashka

okay I hope we'll have lots of :bfp: these next two weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->