Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Bexta-this is cycle 5 and I am getting impatient-never thought it would take so long!!
Raina-I feel like I get lots of symptoms but maybe they are in my head-I have read what symptoms are likely and want a BFP so much that I think I may be convincing myself I have symptoms :-(

Well, I don't even know how many days I am past the big O! Had a positive OPK digital on Oct 28th and then again on November 5th!!! So, I am just going to keep waiting and see what happens....I am on cycle day 22, so either the witch will show up at some point or she won't! I am going to test Nov 16th and see what happens!!!

trynfor5- i haven't tried the ovulation kits yet (as only in second month) they sound very confusing fx the :witch: stays away for you though!!
mrshopeful- I gotta admit lol that when your grow up and people talk to you about having a baby they make it sound so easy don't they, i vaguely remember a teacher telling me you could get pg if a boy touched you with semen on his fingers..!!! I think that's what makes it worse though that you just presume its going to happen straight away :(
raina- iv been symptom spotting like crazy on this 2ww every cramp i have is making me convince myself in getting a bfp!

On a related symptom spotting note girls, bit of a strange night last night. Iv been having really vivid dreams for the past 4 nights and last night was exactly the same, 8 pg tests all positive went to the toilet before bed at 12, woke up at 4.30 busting again and woke up at 7.50 when OH went to work yet again dying for the loo. As there is only 2 days to go im taking this as a good sign??? might do a cheeky test today.... :)

Just re-read, obviously the 8 tests were in my dream lol :wacko:

Or not... just done a clearblue accurate test ladies and BFP!!!!! i am shocked!!!!! fx for you all this month and lots and lots of baby dust************************************************************************************

Or not... just done a clearblue accurate test ladies and BFP!!!!! i am shocked!!!!! fx for you all this month and lots and lots of baby dust************************************************************************************

congrats!! :)

Oh Bexsta!!!!! Congratulations!!!! H and H 9 months to you!!! Hopefully you have started us off on a long chain of BFP's!!!!

hopefully i am!! really have got my fx for you all xxxxxxxx :dust:

Congrats Bexta!!! wonderful news!!! love to hear that :flower:

Hi everyone, new member here. This is our 2nd month of trying and I am currently in the 2WW! Will be trying to distract myself on here while I wait.

No way girl!!! Yahooooooo!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hope this is the start of more BFP's for this thread! So happy for you:)

congratulations to you:hugs: im so pleased for you

Ok, so i am 12 dpo. took a frer this am with fmu...got a negative. i have heard from several people that the frer should work two days before af due..so whats up with me?? should i just take a day of and then try or try when i miss period? im so frustrated

hi im 10 dpo and did a frer today and that too was bfn.. :(

Woo hoo congrats Bexsta-happy and healthy 9 months :)
Unfortunately I am out this month-on to cycle 6.....my cycles are getting shorted and shorter-20 days this time :-(

Ok, so i am 12 dpo. took a frer this am with fmu...got a negative. i have heard from several people that the frer should work two days before af due..so whats up with me?? should i just take a day of and then try or try when i miss period? im so frustrated

hi im 10 dpo and did a frer today and that too was bfn.. :(

yeah im getting a bit discouraged..im 13 DPO today and a bfn with Answer brand with fmu. i feel like af is coming..boo. i wanted it so bad this month..who knows tho, we just have to hang in there and see what happens.

I haven't test yet can remember if I am 13 or 14 dpo if af doesnt show up on the 11th I will test I am exhausted

well, I am keeping my fx that the witches stay away for all of us. I have no idea when I ovulated since I had positive opk on 28th and 5th. Who knows??? I BD'd all around those dates, as a matter of fact everyday from the 26th to last night!!! Just wanted to be sure with all the crazy stuff going on this cycle....LOL. So, now that I have no idea what day past the O I am, I plan to test on the 16th if no witch before then.....Hoping for us all! BABYDUST to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

HI ladies!

Well I am 5-6dpo today. Been having some cramping and lower back ache since about 3-4dpo, and today I have been dizzy all day today-very unusual during the TWW for me. I hope it means something!

Oh, and the day after I ovulated, I had a dream I was pregnant, and had a boy!!!

GL everyone!

I am 12dpo. I took a test ( that says you can test 6 days early) and got a BFN. I know it may not be accurate and want to take another one so bad. I do not feel like I normally do when AF is due to arrive so I am still hopefull it was just too early to detect. Around 6DPO I had some cramping but dont know if I am having wishful symptoms (as I have had every other month). I had an HSG Oct 25 that cleared both tubes that were blocked. So this could be our month. All our other tests have come back normal and since the HSG was therapeutic I am hoping that it was the only thing that has been keeping us from getting our BFP. If AF does not arrive by Friday my doctor said to come in to test. Baby dust to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->