Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello,

This is my first TWW. and my first TTC.

AF due on Nov 13 still got a long ways to go to start testing

It's mys first too :) af isn't due until the 17th.. Would br amazing if she never showed! I know it's unlikely. But I can wish!

Mrshopefull-I got confused there lol-I though how can that post be there, I didn't write it-lol. Wouldn't it be weird if we became bump buddies hehe

AF came this morning. I was so positive I was pregnant this month. I have been sobbing all morning, I don't think I can do this any longer. I can't remember the last time I was this devastated. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, I just don't even know what to do.

Question! I am 10-11dpo with a luteal phase of 17 days. DH and I dtd lots during my O time. Now today I have a metallic taste in my mouth and for pretty much the past 10 days since O I have had weird sensations in my lower abdomen, today actually was like mild cramps. I noticed that my nipples are also sensitive today. When can I test??? Do I have a good chance of being pg? This would be #3, my last pg was 6 years ago. Thanks! I am so anxious because we have wanted this for so long and nothing has happened yet!!!

AF came this morning. I was so positive I was pregnant this month. I have been sobbing all morning, I don't think I can do this any longer. I can't remember the last time I was this devastated. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir, I just don't even know what to do.

Sorry af came this morn. I have experienced those same feelings every month for a couple of years now. It is very frustrating and heartbreaking. All you can do is keep trying ya know. I'm hoping that it is finally gonna be my turn this month, but I can't seem to ever shake the doubt and feelings that it's never gonna happen.....good luck to you next cycle

Question! I am 10-11dpo with a luteal phase of 17 days. DH and I dtd lots during my O time. Now today I have a metallic taste in my mouth and for pretty much the past 10 days since O I have had weird sensations in my lower abdomen, today actually was like mild cramps. I noticed that my nipples are also sensitive today. When can I test??? Do I have a good chance of being pg? This would be #3, my last pg was 6 years ago. Thanks! I am so anxious because we have wanted this for so long and nothing has happened yet!!!

It sounds promising! It is still early, but take a test!:happydance:

Oh I'm gonna ..... I'll buy one tonight but don't know if I can stand to wait until my FMU to take it. Maybe i'll get a 3 pack lol ..... I am just worried that my symptoms aren't raging enough to mean that I'm pregnant....the metallic taste is on and off today and my nipples are only having small bouts of sensitivity, almost like they are raw feeling, then it goes away for a while! So confusing!

well, I am keeping my fx that the witches stay away for all of us. I have no idea when I ovulated since I had positive opk on 28th and 5th. Who knows??? I BD'd all around those dates, as a matter of fact everyday from the 26th to last night!!! Just wanted to be sure with all the crazy stuff going on this cycle....LOL. So, now that I have no idea what day past the O I am, I plan to test on the 16th if no witch before then.....Hoping for us all! BABYDUST to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Trynfor5 - I am also probably going to test around the 16th -if no AF by then - my cycles are pretty short -average 24 days or so.... It sucks when you get it so often - even more reminders that it's not working....
Good luck to you!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

Hi Dashka! I will keep my fx for both of us, all of us to have BFP's!!!!!! I am going crazy! Now that I had the HSG and know both tubes are open, I am even crazier, wondering what the hold up is! Hope the wicked witch stays away...keep me updated! BABYDUST!!!!!

Hello friends. Sorry ive been away! My baby got really sick and now I have it. hubby comes home the day after I ovulate.

I'm 5dpo and I know it's early, but I swear that I had some light cramps this morning. It was more like a slight tugging sensation though. Anyone ever heard of that before? I'm also hungry as hell and going to the bathroom ALL THE TIME with a completely full bladder. Bah!

Well i am officially two days late now...and still getting bfns!! Going to try in the am again..maybe it will happen..who knows!

Well ladies, thought I better update you all.

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

Now for the really bad news...:cry:
My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

GL to all you ladies who are still in, and so sorry to those who got AF.

hello ladies, i'm 8-9 DPO and just started getting some very mild cramping off and on today, more like pressure or fullness... and i had some serious heartburn yesterday out of nowhere, but besides that, no symptoms. this is only our 2nd month TTC so i dont have my hopes up, but it would certainly be nice to get a BFP! (AF due on the 18th)

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

very sorry to hear that, i hope everything works out for you. my friend was recently in a similiar situation as far as sperm count, motility and morphology, but a little worse... her DH's sperm count was only around 7 million. they underwent in vitro and got pregnant the first try... she is now 19 weeks along.

very sorry to hear that, i hope everything works out for you. my friend was recently in a similiar situation as far as sperm count, motility and morphology, but a little worse... her DH's sperm count was only around 7 million. they underwent in vitro and got pregnant the first try... she is now 19 weeks along.

Thanks!! I think we are going to start with IUI first, see how that goes.

Sounds like you have some good symptoms:) When are you testing?

Awww... I'm so sorry hun! I worry about my husband having low sperm count and low motility too. He had an retracted testicle when he was about 2 and had to have surgery to move it back. He hasn't been tested because we're still hoping everything's fine, but it will be one of the first tests we do when we decide to go to the doctor's.

On a more positive note, a girl on my baseball team just got pregnant and they'd been trying for 2 years. Her husband was told that he would never have children because his sperm count was about 7 million and his sperm motility was 9% and his sperm had an odd morphology too. So keep your chin up and fingers crossed. You are officially added to my prayers! You so deserve to be a mother! :flower:

Oh I'm sorry you got bad news! My prayers are with you! :flower:

Well i am officially two days late now...and still getting bfns!! Going to try in the am again..maybe it will happen..who knows!

FX crossed for you, hun.

@me.. I feel nothing, I'm totally fine, don't know if that is a good or bad sign, but I would say I'm not preggo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->