Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well ladies, thought I better update you all.

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

Now for the really bad news...:cry:
My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

GL to all you ladies who are still in, and so sorry to those who got AF.

Awww... I'm so sorry hun! I worry about my husband having low sperm count and low motility too. He had an retracted testicle when he was about 2 and had to have surgery to move it back. He hasn't been tested because we're still hoping everything's fine, but it will be one of the first tests we do when we decide to go to the doctor's.

On a more positive note, a girl on my baseball team just got pregnant and they'd been trying for 2 years. Her husband was told that he would never have children because his sperm count was about 7 million and his sperm motility was 9% and his sperm had an odd morphology too. So keep your chin up and fingers crossed. You are officially added to my prayers! You so deserve to be a mother! :flower:

Thank you Sarah:) I feel better. Glad I have you as my buddy! :hugs:
We are not going to give up, we will keep going for it.
How's your TWW going?

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

Hiya Honey :flower: I just popped on as im back in the dreaded tww..

I know it sounds like awful news, but at least you know and can get everything sorted now, think positive girlie this will happen for you, just imagine a little bundle of joy after all the hard work, its sooo worth it xxxx

Hiya Honey :flower: I just popped on as im back in the dreaded tww..

I know it sounds like awful news, but at least you know and can get everything sorted now, think positive girlie this will happen for you, just imagine a little bundle of joy after all the hard work, its sooo worth it xxxx

Thanks Laura:hugs: I have missed you on here. We are not giving up! I had a mad time (Fri night) and a sad time (Sat a.m.) I am ok now.
How many dpo are you? I am 9-10 dpo.

Hi Girls, I back , feeling frustrated with myself and a wee bit fed up :(

My cycles are approx 26 days long , i think i Ovulated either Friday or yesterday, we made love twice in the fertile window.. we didn't "try" this time, we had a lovely weekend away just the two of us, I don't think we tried hard enough haha but theres nothing i can do now, just wait to see what happens, af due 25th Nov..

Wendy i hope and pray everything happens for you as quickly as possible.. It only takes one little spermy :D Would you consider IVF? my sis in law tried for 10 years and had one round of ivf and got her little girl.. then fell pregnant by surprise with baby number 2 due in Jan :)

Amanda :) i know how you feel with your other half being away , its horrible not havign them around.. I love having my hubby home most the the week now. he still is away mon through til wed but its much better than all week every week away.. We had fun this month, i didn't count dates etc and we made love around time of Ovulation i think , so fx.. im not feeling very positive about it this month as we didnt properly try.. will see in 2 weeks..
Are you getting excited for Christmas? We did a big santa shop and i wrapped some things up last night, i'm excited, Hubby is almost as bad as me he is playing christmas tunes already!!! i think he's alittle nuts!! haha take care and heres to next month xxx

Hey ladies
I have been viewing the thread, wondered if i can join in? I am currently 6-7 dpo, I havent had any symtoms yet! I think i had more in the last few months. Ive been trying since June! I am recently married and cant wait to start a family xx

Hey ladies
I have been viewing the thread, wondered if i can join in? I am currently 6-7 dpo, I havent had any symtoms yet! I think i had more in the last few months. Ive been trying since June! I am recently married and cant wait to start a family xx

Welcome Charpsxx:flower:

You will like it here-there are some regulars who have been on here for awhile, and we all support each other! I think no symptoms is a good sign, if you usually have some! GL! When are you testing?

Hi, ive been stalking this site 4 a while and just registered today.
Am 4DPO and have been using CBFM.
Have been light headed yesterday and today and also have just got thrush
Does anyone know if this is an early sign of pregnancy? sorry if i am in the wrong thread dont really know what im doing yet (blush)
xx

Thank you! I tested early last month and was soooo sure i was pg and then af came, so this month im gonna wait for af, my will power is quite good. I am due aunt flow around 24 /25 right on my birthday lol x Its nice to see all the posts and keeping up with people, so i thought i would eventually post something xx

Hi, ive been stalking this site 4 a while and just registered today.
Am 4DPO and have been using CBFM.
Have been light headed yesterday and today and also have just got thrush
Does anyone know if this is an early sign of pregnancy? sorry if i am in the wrong thread dont really know what im doing yet (blush)
xx

Hi Kez,
This is my 3rd cycle using the CBFM, I like it. I have been feeling lightheaded/dizzy as well, that started about 5 dpo for me. I heard that thrush is a great sign:) I have never had it, is that in your mouth? Does it hurt?

Thank you! I tested early last month and was soooo sure i was pg and then af came, so this month im gonna wait for af, my will power is quite good. I am due aunt flow around 24 /25 right on my birthday lol x Its nice to see all the posts and keeping up with people, so i thought i would eventually post something xx

Waiting is so hard, but I think I'd rather get AF then keep seeing BFN's. I took a test at 7-8 dpo, of course it was negative.:haha:

I am waiting at least until Tues, I think! I have been having cramps since like 3 dpo, which is unusual for me. Also lighheaded, peeing a lot!

I am roughly 6-7 dpo, i O quite early this month, i really dont have no symptoms this month, the last couple of months i was noticing everything but im trying to be a bit more relaxed otherwise im scared il go crazy lol x

Hey Wendy,
no its not in my mouth its down there (sorry tmi)
and iv got loads of creamy cm, this is my 4th cycle using it but had a break for 2 months after my 3rd cycle using it, i LOVE it!!!
iv read that its a sign but i thort only being 4DPO it was a bit early, do you think these could still be signs?? xx

Sounds like good symptoms wendyk1, especially as you do not usually cramps that early!fxd xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->