Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have been busy all weekend, haven't really got to post.

Wendy-Atleast you know what is going on now. I know a few people who had success with IUI and it is not too expensive, keep your head up. I will be praying for you.

I do not know what day past the big O I am due to the 2 positive digital OPKs I had. I felt really hopeful this month since I had the HSG and it was good. But, for some reason I just feel OUT this month. I have had some cramping and different things, but I just feel out, it is weird. I am usually so hopeful and hold out until AF to doubt it. Maybe 6 months of TTC is just taking its toll on me. Just gonna try to stay upbeat and see if AF comes. First day of this cyle was OCT 18, so I guess I will test later this month if no AF. Just feeling so down.

Good luck to everone still waiting, have my FX for all of you.....

Mrshopefull-I got confused there lol-I though how can that post be there, I didn't write it-lol. Wouldn't it be weird if we became bump buddies hehe

That would be amazing! Hopefully it will happen soon, I am horrible at waiting!

Hey Wendy,
no its not in my mouth its down there (sorry tmi)
and iv got loads of creamy cm, this is my 4th cycle using it but had a break for 2 months after my 3rd cycle using it, i LOVE it!!!
iv read that its a sign but i thort only being 4DPO it was a bit early, do you think these could still be signs?? xx

Haha, that's ok, it is all about TMI on here!:rofl:

Well I have been having cramping and backaches since 4 dpo, so I wonder....I have read a few stories about women who have implanted at 3 dpo! So who knows!!

I guess we will find out soon:)

Hi everyone af was due yesterday and hasnt shown. I've done a test this morning though and it was negative:( could I still be possible pregnant but it's not showing yet?

Wendy :) stalking to see your results on tues yay!!

I thought i ovulated , but today have i tons of cm!! so maybe im ovulating late?? i dunno whats going on i havent counted dates, Hubby leaves for England this afternoon sooo i may have to drag him upstairs haha

Hiya Kez 90 :D you will love it here xxxx

Hello ladies, well i have been so emotional the past 24 hours, i actually cried when DH went to work last night cause i didnt want to be on my own!! I'm never usually like that so keeping my fingers crossed that its a good sign. Hoping to see some BFP's on here again this month xxx

Hi Everybody!

First time TTC and I'm 4 dpo. Didn't know I could get this excited!

Love from Sunny South Africa!

this two week wait is killing me! about 8-9 dpo. been getting dizzy past few days and very sore lower back and abdomen.

hope it's my month!

well, I am keeping my fx that the witches stay away for all of us. I have no idea when I ovulated since I had positive opk on 28th and 5th. Who knows??? I BD'd all around those dates, as a matter of fact everyday from the 26th to last night!!! Just wanted to be sure with all the crazy stuff going on this cycle....LOL. So, now that I have no idea what day past the O I am, I plan to test on the 16th if no witch before then.....Hoping for us all! BABYDUST to all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Trynfor5 - I am also probably going to test around the 16th -if no AF by then - my cycles are pretty short -average 24 days or so.... It sucks when you get it so often - even more reminders that it's not working....
Good luck to you!!! :thumbup::winkwink:

Hi Dashka! I will keep my fx for both of us, all of us to have BFP's!!!!!! I am going crazy! Now that I had the HSG and know both tubes are open, I am even crazier, wondering what the hold up is! Hope the wicked witch stays away...keep me updated! BABYDUST!!!!!

That's great news Trynfor5! a few more days til testing.... I am 11 DPO... have tender breasts today and on again off again Diarrhea - but I think I'm still fighting that stomach bug. Baby Dust!! :flower:

Well ladies, thought I better update you all.

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

Now for the really bad news...:cry:
My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

GL to all you ladies who are still in, and so sorry to those who got AF.

Sorry to hear wendyK1.... I feel your pain... have been trying for 10 years and learning/obstacles along the way. Are you using progesterone cream? I have been using the one from naturalfertilityinfo.com called "Fertilica". I use it 2 X day. Also my DH has been using L-Carnitine for sperm count/motility... our naturopathic doctor recommended.
Here is more info:
L-Carnitine plays a vital role in spermatogenesis & sperm development - and in ensuring the maintenance of sperm quality and vitality. L-carnitine supports the metabolic processes of sperm and therefore helps sustain normal motility.
Also great for sperm count /motility are lots of antioxidants, high B and C vitamins.
Good luck!!!:flower:

Hi everyone af was due yesterday and hasnt shown. I've done a test this morning though and it was negative:( could I still be possible pregnant but it's not showing yet?

There is still a chance so if still no af in a couple of days I would try again! Good luck and hope you get your bfp :flower:

Its very exciting but soo stressful! I still haven't had any symptoms and im pretty sure im 8 dpo!I feel quite relaxed this month compared to other months, maybe its because there is less stress at work. I hope we get some bfp this month. Good luck to everyone! xxx

Just feeling so down, like I am out this month, but don't know why. Hoping the witch stays away from us all, would love to see some BFP's!!!! Good luck to you all!!!

I am 8-9 dpo. Been having light cramps, back aches, headaches, and lotiony CM since about 3 dpo.

I am a bit sad, DH and I got some tough news yesterday. My progesterone level came back at 7.7, so my OB is wondering if I ovulated (I think I did b/c I had a temp rise), and my prolactin level was a little high.

My DH has sperm issues. His sperm count is 27 mil (average is 39 mil) and low sperm motility, with 22% (average is 60%) She also mentioned some issue with morphology (how they are shaped). She wants him to restest in 2-3 months, to see if things improve in the next sperm test. I already ordered FertilAid for Him, hoping that makes a difference. So I would appreciate any prayers or positive thoughts you can send our way. I am hanging tough and not giving up!!

Awww... I'm so sorry hun! I worry about my husband having low sperm count and low motility too. He had an retracted testicle when he was about 2 and had to have surgery to move it back. He hasn't been tested because we're still hoping everything's fine, but it will be one of the first tests we do when we decide to go to the doctor's.

On a more positive note, a girl on my baseball team just got pregnant and they'd been trying for 2 years. Her husband was told that he would never have children because his sperm count was about 7 million and his sperm motility was 9% and his sperm had an odd morphology too. So keep your chin up and fingers crossed. You are officially added to my prayers! You so deserve to be a mother! :flower:

Thank you Sarah:) I feel better. Glad I have you as my buddy! :hugs:
We are not going to give up, we will keep going for it.
How's your TWW going?

My TWW is going okay. It's actually going fairly quickly for a change. DH and I were NTNP this month because of the issue with my last cycle, but it turns out we BD'd the 2 days before ovulation and the day after, so we'll see. I'm 7dpo right now and I was SUPER nauseous yesterday and this morning and my nipples are SO sensitive. I was playing with my niece tonight and she hit my chest showing me how she can wave now (she's almost 9 months and THE cutest thing alive!) and it hurt so much!

very sorry to hear that, i hope everything works out for you. my friend was recently in a similiar situation as far as sperm count, motility and morphology, but a little worse... her DH's sperm count was only around 7 million. they underwent in vitro and got pregnant the first try... she is now 19 weeks along.

Thanks!! I think we are going to start with IUI first, see how that goes.

Sounds like you have some good symptoms:) When are you testing?

tested today, 10 DPO and got BFN... hoping it was just too soon. having little episodes of nausea today so maybe thats a good sign??

Awww... I'm so sorry hun! I worry about my husband having low sperm count and low motility too. He had an retracted testicle when he was about 2 and had to have surgery to move it back. He hasn't been tested because we're still hoping everything's fine, but it will be one of the first tests we do when we decide to go to the doctor's.

On a more positive note, a girl on my baseball team just got pregnant and they'd been trying for 2 years. Her husband was told that he would never have children because his sperm count was about 7 million and his sperm motility was 9% and his sperm had an odd morphology too. So keep your chin up and fingers crossed. You are officially added to my prayers! You so deserve to be a mother! :flower:

Thank you Sarah:) I feel better. Glad I have you as my buddy! :hugs:
We are not going to give up, we will keep going for it.
How's your TWW going?

My TWW is going okay. It's actually going fairly quickly for a change. DH and I were NTNP this month because of the issue with my last cycle, but it turns out we BD'd the 2 days before ovulation and the day after, so we'll see. I'm 7dpo right now and I was SUPER nauseous yesterday and this morning and my nipples are SO sensitive. I was playing with my niece tonight and she hit my chest showing me how she can wave now (she's almost 9 months and THE cutest thing alive!) and it hurt so much!

Oh those are good signs honey:happydance:

Leahsmama-
Yes, for me nausea would be a good sign, as I never get nausea during the TWW. Does that happen normally for you?

And it is still early chica, 10 dpo is early!!

Hang in there! I am 10-11 dpo today and I was afraid to test this morning.
Ahh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->