• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We made a craft gingerbread house today!.

May make salt dough ornaments tomorrow or paint some baubles for DD1s nursery teachers! x

So far today, we have been to see santa. Kids loved it, and the whole set up was way better than the last couple years snow globe that we had to climb into. Now, I'm going to scrawl on with some cleaning before tomorrow's party. Also popping to asda later to get lots of party food for tomorrow.

Yesterday I cooked a lovely diner with the whole fa,ily we had two huge chicken stuffed eith chestnut and apple stuffing streaky bacon on top! All the trimmings even had Christmas crackers and a lovely homemade apple crumble, we enjoyed a sherry and prosecco :) And we got our beautiful Christmas today we have had warm mince pies with cream and watching muppets Christmas carols :)

Sent a Christmas card to the little poorly boy that's been in the news, ordered Christmas bows for dd, ordered the soap & glory set for me as a present from the kids :haha:

Made the children's christmas presents for their teachers and then decorated their Christmas Eve box (but now feel really disappointed as even though it looks like I thought it would I don't actually like it). I also managed to wrap all their stocking presents while ds1 and ds2 were at my mums and ds3 was sleeping

Finally got a tree, got all the non fresh food shopping and started wrapping

Watched the Polar Express with the kids this morning. Then dropped kids off at my mum and dad and wrapped all their presents.

Hung up my lovely wreath! But the stick on hook I borrowed off MIL is a. hideous, b. far too large to fit on the central panel of our front door and, c. keeps falling off. I will be seriously pissed if anything gets ripped or broken as it took bloody months to stitch, so I think a trip to B&Q is in order today!

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(66).jpg
    photomagic(1)(66).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
I built dd2&3s kitchen last night :) Its perfect. Not too big but big enough for them both to play at, and will look lovely in their room! They will be so excited
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/dec%2016/DSC_0095_zps79ljbktw.jpg

That wreath is brilliant! Meep. Well done!

MrsMurphey, where is the kitchen going to live until christmas eve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->