• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Put the tree up and watched miracle on 34th street.

ordered DD an elsa dress. so excited to see her face!

We read the story of the solstice reindeer and then went to the forest to find deer lol x

Bought a star for the top of the Christmas tree.

wrapped all the presents we currently have!! still need to have lots delivered and still lots to buy starting to panic!

Brought the last few presents from 'the real world' that I needed to get. Just have to order a couple more bits from Amazon tonight and then I'm almost done

The real world! :haha:..... That was like me today! I've managed so far to buy everything online, but I needed wrapping paper and food bits to make hampers so had to venture out!

We read the story of the solstice reindeer and then went to the forest to find deer lol x

Did you find any?

Saturday, the town we live in had a Christmas event in the park with a bunch of booths selling baked good, giving away snacks like popcorn and small wrpaped gifts for the kids, they had reindeer visit from the local Christmas tree farm, and we went to a breakfast with Santa. It was so fun! The kids fed the reindeer an apple, so cute. Then we went back home and made Christmas cut otu cookies. Yesterday I worked on wrapping gifts.

Bought some Christmas cards today and peppermint candies that will most definitely not last until the holiday. XD

Put up the string for our christmas cards and hung ds2's first ever 'non family' Christmas card from a friend - one of the girls he goes to playgroup with

Picked up the last present, I can start wrapping now whooooo

Bought some new lights and another decoration for my mantle and put them up. Got a beautiful real mini Christmas tree. Went to see dd in her school play.

We have made Christmas cards with paints, glitter, glue, sequins l, stickers etc etc.
I'm mid way through the tidy up and after individually picking up about 15732 sequins I've had to stop and take a break before I lose my shit :haha:

I've also been to DS3s Christmas show at school and I'm wearing a christmas jumper

we are away from home for the holidays so not decorating this year, but i am very busy with Xmas shopping for the kids. Bought my 2yr old nephew a cute outfit today as part of his gift.

Wrapped some presents, ventured out into the -25 degree weather to turn on the damn outside lights. :haha:

Wrote Christmas cards with Isabelle for her little class mates :) and done elf on the shelf mischief for the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->