What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Just bought some Christmassy scented bleach (from Tesco :winkwink:) and now I'm going to clean my bathroom and now whenever we go to the toilet it'll be like Christmas land. In theory anyway.

Went to see the big Christmas display that's just been set up in our local shopping centre.

I put the trees up over the weekend, and went Christmas shopping with SIL. I finished up buying for the boys, bought gifts for the nieces/nephews, and started buying for everyone else. Time to start wrapping now!

I'm just watching Fred Claus while Scarlett naps. Yesterday I bought some matchmakers for the christmas treat box, and Scarlett's Christmas jumper. Alex wanted to do operation christmas child this year with school so I wrapped a box, which is a bit too small for the colouring book we picked up so I'll be wrapping a bigger box later!

tonight we had christmas dinner.
im dead serious. crackers & bucksfizz and all.
Mam announced she had a suprise and we were to all go at tea time as my nana is up from essex and she had made us a christmas dinner as we wont see my nana til march and my sister isnt coming for dinner this year either.

Been watching QVC on the tv, always gets me in the spirit, and my kids watched The Littlest star on the Christmas tree.

Booked Father Christmas visit at the local shopping centre for December. It's sponsored by playmobil this year and the gift will be playmobil so hope it's good!

Also picked up a couple of stocking fillers from home bargains.

Sorted out my stash finally. Think it's safe to say I'm done buying my girls!

Last night I made a start on the kids surprise eggs. so far today we have, painted decorations we made last week, and made 2 snowmen decorations. One is paper mache the other is string.

Last night my partner and I decided to exchange gifts. That was a fun conversation to have, although now I have another person added onto my to shop for list, lol.

Today Roxy is dancing in a holiday parade with her dance studio. They're right in front of Santa at the end of the parade. :D

Wrapped all of the presents for my family! Tomorrow Paige will be welcoming Santa, and dancing at our local Dobbies garden centre with her dance troupe.

We are finally getting the decorating done. Christmas tree in two weeks whooooop

Went shopping for lots of Christmassy bits (stocking fillers and Christmas dinner games) and spent the afternoon painting my sleigh.

Did my big christmas shop - started last night in b&m and finished it today. Need to sort through everything (4 massive bags full) but then I'm hoping im nearly done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->