What was in your advent calendars today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the why bird

Reaction score
My daughter got a tiny green toy car today. Yesterday was a Cadbury Christmas Freddo and the day before a reindeer lolly.

What did you all get this morning?

Evie's was a snowman, Noahs was a teddy bear and Lola's was a candy cane shape. Just chocolates!

I had Christmas garland in my Yankee one, same as yesterday! :)

I don't have one for myself, was being all grown up but I wish I got one now!

Ah well... better for my waistline (because I'd definitely pick a chocolate one!)

JessicaAnne looks like we are neighbours, we are in Stoke too.

I have no idea what was in Connor's, he ate it too quickly :haha: I had a eye brush thing from my boots one x

Sam has a hand made felt calendar and playmobil 1.2.3 calendar so far it has been

1st - Felt rocking horse and a small boy (lo says it is Ben elf from Ben & Holly)
2nd - Felt Father Christmas and a dog

We don't open until the evening so will update tonight.

We do ours after school. We've just got chocolate ones to avoid arguments lol.

Parker just has a Peppa Pig one so it was a chocolate horse (or a really bad reindeer!).

I got an eye colour brush :D

Lo has a book advent so today was say hello to the dinosaurs which he loves. I'll open my yankee later but annoying as I dont know which it is as doesn't have it on them!

Rio has a little chocolate.
Mine are awesome lol, I have the no7 beauty advent calendar, a ciate nail varnish one and a party lite candle one.

So far I've had
1st. Skin illuminator, clear glitter nail varnish and pine tealight
2nd. Nude lip crayon, dark pink nail varnish and marshmallow peppermint tealight
3rd. Eyeshadow blending brush, red nail varnish and lime macaroon tealight.

I have been opening them at about 12:30 before bed because I am a huge child lol x

We have a felt nativity calendar and so far we've had the Angel Gabriel, the Star of Bethlehem and Mary :)

Both LO's have chocolate calendars and they also share a playmobil calendar, it was DS's turn today and he got an owl

I have the no 7 one, same as a few on here, and have got skin illuminator, lip crayon and eye shadow brush.
I also ordered the tesco beauty one on Black Friday when it was half price. Hopefully it will arrive today and I can open the 3 doors tonight
My Cadbury one has gone down nicely too. I'm such a child!

Lo has a book advent so today was say hello to the dinosaurs which he loves. I'll open my yankee later but annoying as I dont know which it is as doesn't have it on them!

Which one do you have? If its the tea light one there on the back :) x

Ah well... better for my waistline (because I'd definitely pick a chocolate one!)

I have a chocolate one too :blush:

Ohh I don't think I've seen another Stokie on here, or maybe they hide from me :haha:
Off topic to the thread but have you been to the winter wonderland yet? (If you plan on going of course!)

I have the Thorntons (more adult) continental advent calendar and got the coffee one today. Both kids have a Thorntons smile chocolate one so got one smile chocolate each today. Today my youngest got a fence in his playmobile one and my oldest got a robbers bag and crowbar in his playobile one. The playmobile stuff sounds a bit random but it goes with what they got the past two days. :haha:

we just have chocolate ones
mine is dairy milk, morgan has a marvel one and harvey has peppa pig.
no idea what shapes i'm too tired to notice today lol!

Which one do you have? If its the tea light one there on the back :) x

Its the big house with tealights and a votive on the last door. It says theres 8 different scents on the side of the house itself but for the life of me I just can't see anywhere else telling me which belongs to each day :blush: There seems to be a letter under each tealight?

I have a Lindt chocolate advent calendar. Today was a little block of milk chocolate.
LO got a star in her Peppa Pig one, and DH got what I think is a wise man in his Super Mario calendar!

William got a Playmobil advent calendar and today he got a little green fish, a tiny doll and a trumpet. He has the Santa's workshop one so these are the toys Father Christmas is supposed to be giving out to children.

Thomas has a chocolate Mickey Mouse one and got something that looked like a Buffalo today!

I have a chocolate one too :blush:

Ohh I don't think I've seen another Stokie on here, or maybe they hide from me :haha:
Off topic to the thread but have you been to the winter wonderland yet? (If you plan on going of course!)

I'm a stokie as well :) my location probably says Manchester but I'm from Stoke, lived in manc for 6 years now back in Stoke on Trent!

Today I got a chocolate orange wax melt, can't remember if Keelan had a rudolph or north pole sign in his toy calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"