whats everyone reading?

I'm reading Footballers wives by Kerry Katona (trashy I know & really old but I read the first one years ago) then I've got the new Katie Price to read after x

i want to read footballers wives by kerry katona! is it good?

im hopefully haveing a kindle for my 21st! its the only thing i want lol and my OH has found somewere to download my books for free. my friend was told of another site to download her books for free when she brought hers haha

Please share the secret of free books other than the public domain sites.:coffee:

I don't, my little house is overfilled as it is, more books are just making it dusty :rofl: I have over a thousand books on my kindle... that would take up a whole wall in my house :lol:

Oh no... I see my future is bleak!! bibliophiles unite!
I may want to rethink the kindle.

I was going to mention free books but don't wanna get in trouble.. I'll PM you :)

I've just finished E Squared by Matt Beaumont. Very Funny. The Film, The Book The T Shirt is still my favourite one of his.

I'm going to re read Since I don't have you by Louise Candish.

I'm currently reading Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets.

Just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. But I had nothing new to read so I have gone back to The Hunger Games.

They are like teen books, but they are soooo good. Really quick easy reads.

And I too have a kindle, but like everyone else there is nothing like reading an actual book. I was always dead set against the idea of kindles for ages. But I was going on a short trip and I'm a pretty fast reader and didn't want to run out of things to read. So I bought one!

Best purchase I have made this year.

Also I go for 'free' books, then if I like them I buy the actual books. Saves me money, and I'm not just the kind of person who reads a book once and never reads it again. So Its not like I'm wasting money either.

But in the kindle store there are a lot of free books, mainly the classics. But who doesn't love the classics?

I'm a proper nerd & love all the Harry Potters & the Twilight saga :lol:

I need some insperation of what to read on holiday, a book that I always remember that I loved reading was called "Whispering to witches" xx

I'm reading I, Lucifer by Glen Duncan at the moment .. Loving it!

I'll probably read Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood next.

I'm currently reading Twilight (for like the fifth time hehe) and Baby Be Mine by Paige Toon <3 xo

I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter series, haven't read them all for so long and after watching all the films (well apart from the last one) the other week I decided to read them all for the first time in years! Currently on the second book and I must say I didn't realise how much they had missed out in the films, some really important parts as well, I am shocked!

I have got to be in the mood for reading and if a book doesn't grab me in the first 20 pages or so I really struggle to keep going with it.

when I'm in the mood I turn into a proper little bookworm but I can go months without reading again once I fall out of it.

I'm reading 'Handle with Care' by Jodi Picoult at the minute but I haven't read any of it for a couple of days so I need to pick it up again!

I love crime and thrillers. At the moment I am reading 'The Ice Princess' by Camilla Lackberg.

Other authors I like are; Harlan Coben, Mark Billingham, Linwood Barclay, Kathy Reichs.

I have got to be in the mood for reading and if a book doesn't grab me in the first 20 pages or so I really struggle to keep going with it.

when I'm in the mood I turn into a proper little bookworm but I can go months without reading again once I fall out of it.

I'm reading 'Handle with Care' by Jodi Picoult at the minute but I haven't read any of it for a couple of days so I need to pick it up again!

I LOVE Jodi Picoult! She's my favorite author!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->