What's ur dream job?

I'd like to be a Health Visitor! Except a good one not one that gives out crappy advice :)

I'd also like to be doula. I really would like to make that happen one day.

I would lOve to be a foster parent too..

My 10 yr old neaice wants to be a forensic detective :)

My dream job would be to have my own successful home business, so that I could continue to stay home with my little boys. I am starting homeschooling next year, and I'd hate to have to stop if I had to go back to work at some point in time.

If I was single, I would've definitely been a stewardess. Flying all over the world, meeting so many people, and flirting with sexy pilots sounds like a dream job to me :blush:! My other would be a surgeon, but I could never deal with the blood and organs. :sick:

SAHM would be what I would REALLY REALLY LOVE....but I am the bylaw regulation clerk and bylaw enforcement officer for the purpose of serving summons for court. It's a municipal position. It pays well, I get the municipal pension, union, stats and weekends off, M-F 8:30-4:30 with every third Monday off and 4 weeks paid vacation.

I also would love to work in the fashion industry. Maybe as a stylist or fashion designer.

portrait photographer for the rich and famous.
But failing that just a family portrait photographer :flower: which I am anyway!

My dream job is to be a nurse, always wanted to be one from a child and from next yr I will be a student nurse.

I love my job teaching 4 and 5 year olds but it would be my ideal job if there was no paperwork, less pressure and better pay! I love the teaching the kids bit, its just the rest that isn't so good!

I dont really know!
A few years ago i wanted to be a midwife. Then i had a baby :haha:
Ive also considered working in travel/in an airport. I just worry about being bored because i have the attention span of a goldfish. Im still thinking on what i want to do :)

A midwife!
Long road ahead but I wont be truely happy doing anything else!

a barrister. my OH went through 2 court cases and his solicitor commended me on stuff i reminded them of, pointed out, pieced together etc.. i got so mad at one his bumbling barristers i was dying to shout out in court :|

Midwife or a beauty therapist (just a pity beauty therapy pays peanuts! :( I know I would adore it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->