When is the earliest you test for BFP?

I nt test unless I am late, but a lot of ladies start testing at 9-10DPO. That is early so u may not get a POS even if u r pregnant.

Good luck Xxx

I have tested as early as 5 DPO just for the fun of it lol BUT I got my positive at 8 dpo then a very positive at 11 DPO...

I have tested as early as 5 DPO just for the fun of it lol BUT I got my positive at 8 dpo then a very positive at 11 DPO...

My last pregnancy i got a bfp at 8 dpo

Was this with a cheapie test or a digital test, ladies?

Mine was a FRER but I can't gaurentee it would happen that early again! I had heavy tender bbs, af cramping, ovary pain, tired but couldnt sleep at night, vivid dreams... I think I had a lot of symptoms very early too. At 8 dpo i had a faint bfp with fmu, then I went to the clinic and had a bfn on their cheapie test, then tested again at 11 pm with FRER and had a darker bfp.

I test from around 7dpo. Thous this cycle I tested 1dpo and now 4dpo as there is still a hint of a line there from my miscarriage....most people would see BFN but I can see it so I'm tracking for it to go completely or start getting darker with a new pregnancy.

All my BFP's have been 10dpo.

I'm becoming a :test: -aholic! I started testing yesterday with a FRER at 9dpo & also tested this a.m. [also with a frer] at 10dpo and still nada :shrug:

Going to keep testing with FMU until :witch: shows or :bfp:

It's SO confusing b/c according to fertility friend most women get their first :bfp: at 13 dpo BUT according to countdown to pregnancy, over 50% of testers have a :bfp: at 10dpo...so I dunno :dohh:! Just going to keep up the :test:!

Good luck to you if you are testing this cycle!!

I poas from like 9 dpo, but I shouldn't do it until like 11 dpo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->