When to get excited after BFP.. I am in disbelief

AngelEyesinNJ

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
So, the past 2 months my cycle went from 28 to 26 days so if this month was still on 26 days AF is due today and it would make me either 11-12 dpo not sure if I ovulated on the 22nd or 23rd. I took two tests yesterday a cheap dollar store one and a first response both had faint positive lines. This morning I tested again with the dollar store one and a clear blue digital , digital says pregnant and the dollar store has a faint positive. My husband and I are still in disbelief and are nervous to get excited ...do you ladies think it is ok to be excited or should I just wait until I make a dr appointment?

Thanks in advance and lots of baby dust to everyone :)

Attachments

• positive_Inverted.jpg
    positive_Inverted.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 27
Get excited! I'm sure ull have a healthy pregnancy and regardless, you should enjoy your pregnancy! :) plus enjoying yourself will mean less stress and more happiness and that'll just mean better environment for ur sticky bean :). Congrats!
The only thing I would wait on is telling everyone right away. I have 4 people in real life I will tell immediately and the rest will all wait until I'm sure its not ectopic (I'm at a very high risk :-\) but definitely enjoy your good news! Congrats again!!!

Get excited! I'm sure ull have a healthy pregnancy and regardless, you should enjoy your pregnancy! :) plus enjoying yourself will mean less stress and more happiness and that'll just mean better environment for ur sticky bean :). Congrats!
The only thing I would wait on is telling everyone right away. I have 4 people in real life I will tell immediately and the rest will all wait until I'm sure its not ectopic (I'm at a very high risk :-\) but definitely enjoy your good news! Congrats again!!!

Thank you so much!!! Yes, we are going to just tell our immediate family which is a handful of people others we will wait to tell. This is my first pregnancy so I am so excited as is my husband but we are just like "really, it happened?" What makes it funnier is we were just Married on 6/13/14 so I am sure many people will think we were pregnant when we got married haha.

Best of luck to you ...lots of baby dust!!

:happydance: Congratulations!!! I'm sure that your 4th of July was full of fireworks!!! :winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->