where do you hope to be in a year

Hmm in a years time:

I hope to be married or just two months away from being married(if we end up getting married on our anniversary). I'm hoping to be a little pregnant, or halfway there. Hoping that OH will have earned raises and moved up in the company. And have our own apartment (or house if we move to Tooele) :D

A year from now I hope we're going to have finished with some renovations in our apartment, have a functioning recording studio in our apartment and perhaps be a little more sure about how far off TTC is actually going to be.

I would love to be heavily pregnant, or if I'm really lucky to already have a LO...fingers crossed!

One year from now is when DH and I have agreed to have 'the talk' regarding when we will start to TTC. We are also planning on moving back home (to NZ) so hopefully he will have his debt paid off by then, which means we will be able to start to plan for that also.

DD will be 2 (! How time flies...) and I am crossing my fingers that we will be in a better place financially. x

Good question. I hope to be settled in our new life in London, both enjoying our jobs (I just found out I got a job :)) and fingers crossed expecting baby number 2! I will be ambitious and hope LO will be potty trained lol. The likelihood is that DH will be deployed or about to be deployed to Afghan though :(

I hope for us to be in a different property. and I hope to be a student again.

i hope to maybe have a ring on my finger .... or at least know where abouts me and the bf are going :) it has been 5 years so only time will tell!! lol

Good thread! In a year's time, I hope to be just about to start ttc number three!

Good luck to all you ladies!

xxx

All being well, I hope to be a brand new mummy or at least very pregnant. We will hopefully be in a new house with the nursery ready and waiting.

Fingers crossed for us all :thumbup:

I hope we'll have got our mortgage and be in our new house! And be on our way to saving for a big holiday. Those are the last 2 things I'd like to do before TTC. Hopefully we'll have a TTC date in mind too :)

In one year I will be graduating!! :happydance: :amartass:

I hope to have the basement mostly finished.

With any luck my DH will have a steady paying job again!

I hope to be expecting! :bfp: :yellow:

In a years time I hope that we have sold our house and are in a bigger one, I hope to have my own car and I hope that I will be on maternity leave with a tiny newborn while enjoying my then 4 year old and 2 year old.

With any luck I will be pregnant :) more likely ttc. We should all comment in a year, see who was right!

In a year's time, we will be married (Nov '12), I would have been off the pill for 5 months and we will be TTC, maybe even a little bit pregnant!

We will have just come back from our delayed honeymoon (San Francisco - Vegas) and I should be freelancing full time by then.

A very exciting year ahead! :happydance:

What a great thread :)

Hopefully in a years time I will be very heavily pregant id love a summer baby :) My DS will be 2 and a half :)

I also hope to have our house all finished being decorated and enough money saved up to take a full year off work.

Our debts will almost all be paid off too :) wohooooooo exciting stuff.

In a years time I hope to be on maternity leave with my newborn :)

That's all I want :)

In a year's time my little girl will be almost 18 months and, if things go exactly how I want them to, I'll be very heavily pregnant (about 32 weeks +!) with no. 2! At worst we'll be back to ttc after a break but hopefully I'll be at least 2nd tri by then! :happydance: We should also have a car and hopefully my husband will be in a better job that he enjoys, or at least more actively looking for one!

Beca :wave:

In a years time I will probably still be WTT... but I hope to be happier, more active with things in life, slimmer than now, and be off some of my medication, or at least on a smaller dose, ready for when I do possibly TTC a year or two later. :) Good luck to everyone planning on TTC within the next year!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->