where do you hope to be in a year

We'll be 100% debt free, building a savings and both will have promotions. But we'll be one year from transferring so no TTC yet.

In one year, I hope to be very pregnant or already have my LO in my arms. I also hope to be closer to going back to school.

OMG! I went away for the weekend and came back to so many responses! LOL. I love everyone's answers. Congratulations to MarineWAG on the new job!

I hope everyone is exactly where they want to be in one year's time. :thumbup:

In one years time i'll be finishing uni and probably sitting my last exam :happydance: cant wait!

We'll defo still be waiting to try, we'll be looking for jobs and somewhere to live. Though I hope to be a lot healthier, I want to be a healthy weight before ttc so thats a definite goal. So much to do first!

In one years time...
I hope husband and I hav agreed on a TTC date, which is hopefully from June 2013 as much ad I had hoped it would b this year doesn't look like its goin to happen.
Our house will b pretty much redecorated, hoping to hav that as my July to Christmas project.
Our back and front yard redone with drainage and new grass.
A new car for husband, and his shed! 2 reasons why we're not TTC according to him.
We may or may not both hav New jobs.
I will hav received my dual citizenship.
We will have been home to nz to see my family or close to goin to see them.

A year from now I hope to be a home owner, with the garden I could only dream about as a child, and maybe pregnant with #2 :blush:

A year from now I will be a newly wed and would have just started TTC.x

A year from now will be May 10 2013. We would of gone on our Cruise :) :) :) (Feb 2013) I will be TTC in roughly two months and I will be very busy with MOH duties helping my best friend get ready to married her hunny in Oct 2013

Something tells me 2013 will be fantastic.
Cruise, TTC(and hopefully pregnant), Best Friend's Wedding.... I'll be one happy girl!

I'll still be lurking around here in WTT but I'll be so much closer to TTC!!!
Will hopefully have a full-time well paid job (as will OH), house would have been fully decorated, and I will be a full-blown bridezilla with my wedding being in the next year or so (April/May or September 2014)!!! xxxx

I was going through some of my old posts and I happened upon this little gem!

In one year I will be graduating!! :happydance: :amartass:

I hope to have the basement mostly finished.

With any luck my DH will have a steady paying job again!

I hope to be expecting! :bfp: :yellow:

My original post was May 8, 2012:

As of May 6, 2013 I am graduated! :amartass:

As of today, the basement is even more cluttered than it was a year ago. :haha:

As of today, my OH has a decent job, although the pay is not extraordinary. in the fall we will have 2 incomes again!

As of today, I am on Team :yellow: with our first baby!! My due date is July 1, 2013 and I am currently 36 weeks 4 days pregnant! Whoohoo! :cloud9:

In one year from now I hope that:

1) We will be in our own house
2) Preggo and about to pop
3) If not preggo then it will be full on TTC prep for the fall.

Just seen this pop up in my subscribed threads. I had completely forgotten about writing this but figured, as its been just over a year I figured I would also update. :)

Hopefully with a house decorated perfectly. And about 3months pg. Oh, and a ring would be the icing on the cake. :haha:

Well, we own our own house now. Not perfectly decorated but getting there. Only a couple more rooms to do now.
I'm also 5 months pregnant, on team :yellow: due 20th October :) No ring as of yet but I'm happy with that. We've got a lot going on right now as it is. Very happy girl! :cloud9:

^^ Great update!! :)

For me, pregnant or about to pop! And hopefully in our new house. :happydance:

Hopefully we'll have bought and moved into a house, and either TTC or pregnant with baby number 2 :)

Hmm well we're not there with either of these yet! House is on hiatus for now as we're wanting to save more but we do still plan on TTC this year, just a little later than originally planned :flower:
As far as a year from now goes: Hopefully i'll have a newborn or be due at some point in 2014, and maybe engaged :winkwink:

I'm hoping this time next year we'll have a clearer idea of when we want to TTC #2 or maybe even be TTCing, who knows!?

I hope to be in Southern CA, either just getting pregnant or getting pregnant shortly. :cloud9:

I hope to be still enjoying my job (and hoping hubby is enjoying his, wherever it may be...), doing some training I've been waiting a while for, still stable financially, still sickeningly in love with hubby :)

And if all that is still the case...heavily pregnant :haha: At the least I'd want to be 4-5 months this time next year.

Well now...it's been a little over a year since I wrote this.

I am still enjoying my job, and so is hubby, he's settled in quickly to his new job. I'm doing the training I was waiting for, and enjoying that too. We're good financially, got a lot more savings behind us than we had this time last year. And yes, we are still disgustingly in love :haha:.

But I'm not pregnant :( I'm not even TTC :( I've been poorly and am trying to get better, while using the training to take my mind off not having a bump yet. Provisionally will be TTC from Christmas/New Year-ish, so maybe if we're lucky, this time next year I will have a bump.

In a year's time my little girl will be almost 18 months and, if things go exactly how I want them to, I'll be very heavily pregnant (about 32 weeks +!) with no. 2! At worst we'll be back to ttc after a break but hopefully I'll be at least 2nd tri by then! :happydance: We should also have a car and hopefully my husband will be in a better job that he enjoys, or at least more actively looking for one!

Beca :wave:
An update from me! Well, I'm pregnant again and due in September so nearly as far along as I'd ideally hoped! My husband can drive now and we have a car but he is still in the same job! He doesn't mind though so it's all good! :happydance:

This time next year I'll be run ragged by 2 little ones- a very nearly 2 1/2 year old and a roughly 9 month old- and will be back in here wtt for number 3 for the forseeable future! I might well have also started to consider looking for a job to make ttc a third more likely sooner! :flower:

Beca :wave:

I was going through some of my old posts and I happened upon this little gem!

In one year I will be graduating!! :happydance: :amartass:

I hope to have the basement mostly finished.

With any luck my DH will have a steady paying job again!

I hope to be expecting! :bfp: :yellow:

My original post was May 8, 2012:

As of May 6, 2013 I am graduated! :amartass:

As of today, the basement is even more cluttered than it was a year ago. :haha:

As of today, my OH has a decent job, although the pay is not extraordinary. in the fall we will have 2 incomes again!

As of today, I am on Team :yellow: with our first baby!! My due date is July 1, 2013 and I am currently 36 weeks 4 days pregnant! Whoohoo! :cloud9:

I forgot to add that in one years time I hope to be:

• enjoying my firstborn (whether team :pink: or :blue:)
  • finally have my patio built in the back yard
  • have at least half of the basement cleaned out
  • still madly in love with my OH
  • teaching in my own classroom

In a years time I hope to still be living where I am but I hope to be sharing my flat with a small baby, or a big bump!

I'd like to be studying with the open university still and also looking for a place to move to as the baby grows older. Just my flat is perfect for the few months after birth as right next door to all the baby groups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->