Who having a marvellous May baby?

Update on me: Two days ago i started spotting super lightly and it was bright red, it eventually stopped after about an hour, didn't have any cramps or anything, so having a previous miscarriage i knew that wasn't what is was, my dr told me to go on bed rest and that i would have to go in for a rhogam shot since i bled and im O- and OH is O+. Next day i woke up with a small amt of brown blood, nothing extreme. I work at home so all i do is sit at the computer, later in the evening i got up and did some things and i started spotting again, with no cramps. My dr never got to calling in my rhogam shot so i decided to go into the ER to get it checked out and get my rhogam shot. Also my back had been hurting and it hurt when i pushed to pee or number 2, tmi.sorry. So at the hospital, they did an ultrasound, we were there for 2 hours, then put me in a room. Said baby measured 6w5d, so only about 3 days behind, and a heartbeat which i heard of 120 which they said was normal. The bleed was coming from a small subchronic hemorrage, and they said it would clear up itself normally, and i would spot for a while till it was gone, just to keep it monitored. So if anyone is worried about spotting, get that checked out. Also if anyone has storys with these SCH please tell me the outcome. Thank you. Glad all your visits went well and good luck to the ones going soon. I got back on the 25th and hopefully will get the see the ultrasound this time since at the ER they wouldn't let me!

Also, i had a UTI and got put on antibiotics for that, also i finalllly got my nausea medicine and can hopefully start eating, i've already lost 2 lbs!

Mayb_baby - Yay for only 5 days until your scan! :happydance:

Impatientwait - I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go through that, that's great that you got to have an ultrasound though and that baby is ok. Must have been scary though, any bleeding during pregnancy is frightening. I hope you feel better soon and that the bleeding stops completely :hugs:

Impatientwait - You're more than welcome and I bet :(

Schultzie18..I have had morning sickness for two weeks now and I'm just barley getting to 7 weeks...its hard..I haven't been able to eat anything cause mines all day sickness...I had to get nausea medicine and finally ate two actually meals today..I've lost a few lbs already..ready for it to bw gone!!

Ohh I hope my MS isn't too bad this time, last time it started at 5 weeks and lasted until 18! :( ALL DAY sickness too.. was vomitting at least 1-2 times every day, ugh.

I'm having stabbing pains in my pelvic area. Not nice with sciatica :-( x

Severe stabbing pains in lower abdomen when I sneeze or move to quick

Hey ladies. Think ms has finally hit me as of yesterday at 5 weeks exactly. And woke up this morning feeling ugh! I'm freaking out about work. If I'm actually going to start vomiting how can I go to work and act normal. I haven't told my manager yet as I was waiting for 8 weeks!!

Other than that a lot of stretching and pulling, boobs are very sore and my trousers are super tight already. Think this must be bloating!!

Hey ladies. Think ms has finally hit me as of yesterday at 5 weeks exactly. And woke up this morning feeling ugh! I'm freaking out about work. If I'm actually going to start vomiting how can I go to work and act normal. I haven't told my manager yet as I was waiting for 8 weeks!!

Other than that a lot of stretching and pulling, boobs are very sore and my trousers are super tight already. Think this must be bloating!!

Whats your due date Newlywed? I turned 5 weeks today! Baby is due on May 19th. I'm pretty bloated too! Not had morning sickness yet.

Hope your nausea goes soon! xx

Mine is 17th may as I think I have a shorter cycle of 26 days. But too exciting. Had a small bout of ms yesterday and nothing so far this morning so that's good!! Went food shopping yesterday and brought all the ms friendly stuff lol!! Other than that just entirely exhausted!! Working 60 hour weeks as a senior support worker with disabled young adults is hard physically and mentally!

I feel for you ladies with morning sickness.
Not morning sickness for me, but DD1 & I had a 24 hour tummy bug yesterday ... lets just say today is spend bleaching the whole house.

Ever so thankful, after yesterday, that I've never had full blown morning sickness. I honestly think that if I had had it, I may not have been onto my 3rd child now.

Mornings are really really difficult for me. Sickness wise. And then I feel sick if I don't eat. I feel like I am scoffing all day long! But holding in there!

I haven't actually been sick yet or heaved (except brushing my teeth) so I am holding on hope that this is as bad as it gets!

I feel for you ladies with morning sickness.
Not morning sickness for me, but DD1 & I had a 24 hour tummy bug yesterday ... lets just say today is spend bleaching the whole house.

Ever so thankful, after yesterday, that I've never had full blown morning sickness. I honestly think that if I had had it, I may not have been onto my 3rd child now.

:hugs::hugs:

That is the worst!

Hope your both feeling better :hugs:

can i join in?

i am due on may 7th :happydance:

i got my :bfp: on the 6th which came up straight away and very clear

Ahhh it's started! I've been sick 3 times today. Only managed 2 pieces of toast today :( Rubbish!

Erised, how far along are you now? I don't have m/s either and I'm 7 wks 1 day today. I have had a few waves of nausea here and there. It kind of worries me that I'm NOT sick. My progesterone is a little low and I can't pick up my prescription until today. I think that feeling a little more sick would make me feel like things are going as they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->