Who having a marvellous May baby?

I'm not sure how far along I am, and won't be until I have a scan. I'd say probably around 6 weeks though.

Don't worry about not having morning sickness. I didn't have it with either of my previous pregnancies =)

So the last fees days have been pretty trying. Working 60 hour weeks with morning sickness that lasts all day. The only way I have found to keep sickness less is to eat small amounts constantly. Feel like I'm gunna be 10 stone heavier by the time I'm full term and I'm so tired all the time!! Not myself at all. Don't want to sound like I'm moaning as I do enjoy having symptoms to show me I'm pregnant. I have also for lots of white spots appeared on my nipples. They have really turned white lol. Must be a type of milk spot I reckon.

I didn't have any MS with Tyler but I have been feeling very Nauseous with this pregnancy.

I haven't been really nauseous yet , hope it stays this way!
Was nauseous 24/7 with my daughter for the first 18 weeks .. ugh

I hope you get feeling a little better soon newleywed. It must be hard working 60 hours a week.

This ms has kicked my butt!! Ended up in the er this morning for dehydration.

Saw my LO with a healthy heartbeat :)
Will update with a pic tomorrow x

Oh yay mayb! Ready to see that pic cause i got next wed. and i'll be around 9 weeks, wanna know what i'll be able to see!! Sorry about everyone with MS. I was suffering back the last few weeks, was hard to work all day and get the house in order and keep it that way. I eventually had my dr call in nausea medicine so that i can eat to keep from being dehydrated, its worked so far, unless i miss one. Its called onadasteron or something!
Maybe check it out with your dr!

My scan went really well :)
Saw and heard a heartbeat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
I had slight orangey cm today (scan was yesterday) friends have said it was probably from the internal x

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

I'm new to bnb. Why are there several may 2014 threads? Why not just one? Also, why isn't there a separate board for each month?

Welcome to BnB. The threads were started by different people, at different times. Usually because they simply hadn't spotted a separate thread that was already ongoing. Some times because they're in different sections of the forum, some times because they started off on a slightly different subject ... there's many reasons. You don't have to join them all if you don't want to. For me, this is the only one I'm in as often times you'll find the same people in all threads towards the end of pregnancy anyway.

As for there being no seperate board for every month, that's because you'd end up with a lot of boards. 1 For each month is 12 of them, that for every single year ... the list would be incredibly long. First trimester works perfectly for any questions you have at the moment.

I had a scan today. We saw the heartbeat!

Congrats! Definitely one of the best things to see, isn't it? <3

I had slight orangey cm today (scan was yesterday) friends have said it was probably from the internal x

Aww! Lovely scan photo, so happy all went well =D
Your friends are right, during pregnancy your cervix is easily agitated (increased blood flow), so the internal scan will simply have caused it to bleed a little bit. Spotting and even light bleeding is completely normal in first trimester, *especially* after a scan. Nothing to worry about =)

Hehe..another May board! Dropping in to say :hi: due May 28th! Going to clinic today to make it official

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->