Who having a marvellous May baby?

my scan is Friday too. and my dreams haven't even been about me but they have been horrid!

Driving to Waitrose today I actually thought I was going to have to pull the car over and hurl on the side of the road.....but I managed to breathe and keep it down. I think it helped I had Isla in the back and really didn't want her to see me be sick.

Luckily it subsided when I got to Waitrose! I'm so so so so hoping that's as bad as it's going to get! I can deal with little bouts of sickness! Just not all day everyday please!

Hope the dreams either settle down soon, or become more positive Hannah =(
Think it all becomes easier once we've seen that heartbeat for the first time.

I hope! Why can't my dreams be like last time they were just about sex.. :winkwink:

Good luck to the ladies who have scans on Friday :happydance:

Hope everyone else feels better soon :hugs:

Had a call today from the midwife clinic, or whatever you call it. My midwife will be in touch roughly 2 to 3 weeks from now ... looks like I'll be waiting a while longer *sigh*

Good luck to all those that have scans coming up this week =)

1 week tomorrow until my scan :happydance:
Good luck to all the upcoming scans this week :) x

I'm getting a little jealous with all these talks about scans hehe, wish my 12 week scan would hurry up :blush:

Might have to try and sneak a private scan in before 12 weeks :haha:

Lets do it! I told OH ill swap my 9 week for a 17 week but I'm gonna do a 9 week and then sweet talk at 17 :lol:

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been around. Been working flat out. Done a 14 hour shift yesterday. Got today off then 8 days ina row. I am starting to feel tired all the time. I have the cold from hell and when I woke up this morning it feels like someone has punched me super hard in my boobs. Damn they hurt!! But still no morning sickness for me. When is it possible to get it. I'm only 4 weeks 3 days so sure I haven't escaped it yet!!

I know it's early but does anyone feel there belly stretching inside? I have this weird not painful but feels like something is inside!! Well of course there is but you know what I mean! I didn't think I'd feel stuff yet

Kel - I definitely feel things going on down there, I also keep feeling popping sensations which I guess is things stretching.

Ya and sometimes I'll get these intense kinda cramps that last 30 seconds and goes away lol I hope it's normal as this is my first and I don't know what to expect

The intense cramps are completely normal, and indeed to do with things stretching. I've had it with all my pregnancies =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->