Who having a marvellous May baby?

I have pretty intense stretching cramping pains all across my tummy!

I am going to have a private 9 week scan, the week before my wedding. Because we want to announce it at the wedding, but I wouldn't feel comfortable announcing it, if I hadn't seen a heartbeat yet!

hi ladies, just thought i'd say hi in this thread too! :)

I haven't really felt anything except extra tired. And extra hungry! I was previously on weight loss rx that suppressed my appetite and increased my energy, so I'm not sure if its due to stopping the meds or the pregnancy but either way it sucks! I just lost 75lbs so now it's super noticeable compared to my last pregnancy when I was over 200 lbs when I GOT pregnant....Thank goodness for being pregnant through winter cause I don't know how long I'll be able to hide it in summer clothes. I don't know when I'll be ready to tell anyone, especially work :-/

I have an ultrasound on Friday, but I'm not sure the place I am goin has a "wand", which is what I think I need to rule out another ectopic. Does anyone know if they can verify a uterine pregnancy at 5 weeks with a regular u/s machine?

I have an ultrasound on Friday, but I'm not sure the place I am goin has a "wand", which is what I think I need to rule out another ectopic. Does anyone know if they can verify a uterine pregnancy at 5 weeks with a regular u/s machine?

Nope you can't!! I had one Monday and I was 5 weeks exact. They tried couldn't see a thing and did the wand and saw the sack. I have another one at six weeks

Hi everyone! My marvelous May baby is due May 19th. :happydance: I have my first midwife appointment on Tues. Symptoms wise, I've just been getting mild crampy feelings and tender boobs! Congratulations to everyone! xx

Hello! My May baby is due the 21st. I've had a ton of symptoms. Cramping started 7 DPO and throwing up just started.

I am so ready to go to the Dr and talk things out. Didnt sleep at all last night with this stretching pain. It sucks right now and I am SO uncomfortable!! I just want to hear a Dr say everything is ok even though everyone keeps saying the pains are normal. Still scary since this is #1. Its things like this that you dont hear before and have no idea what it is! My 8 week appt is 9/30 so a little over 2 more weeks. I also have a wedding this weekend, 10/12 and a business trip coming up! should be interesting!!!

I had my first prenatal appointment today at 6w3d. It went great! Due 5/6/2014 like I expected. Everything is where it is supposed to be. Baby only measures 1 day off (6w2d) and she said that is normal. Not only did we see a heartbeat, we were able to hear it too! The heartbeat was 124 and she said the normal range is 120-140. I thought we may see the heartbeat, but I never thought we would hear it! It was sooooo amazing!

I have a picture of my ultrasound in my Journal if anyone wants to take a peek!

I had my first prenatal appointment today at 6w3d. It went great! Due 5/6/2014 like I expected. Everything is where it is supposed to be. Baby only measures 1 day off (6w2d) and she said that is normal. Not only did we see a heartbeat, we were able to hear it too! The heartbeat was 124 and she said the normal range is 120-140. I thought we may see the heartbeat, but I never thought we would hear it! It was sooooo amazing!

I have a picture of my ultrasound in my Journal if anyone wants to take a peek!

:happydance:
Congrats, that is awesome!!

ITrip84 - That is fantastic, glad to hear that your prenatal appointment went well and that you got to see baby and hear the heartbeat :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->