• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who having a marvellous May baby?

I don't think it will sink in for me until I have my first doctor's appointment. Right now it's just a big waiting game and I feel like I can't allow it to sink in until I get confirmation that everything looks right. The ongoing symptoms (cramping, mostly) are the only things that make it feel like it's actually happening. Can't wait for my first appointment in two and a half weeks!

ShortnStumpy, I will probably get a scan early since I am pregnant after a tubal reversal, to check for ectopic pregnancy. I am nervous too, although this is not my first. There is nothing quite like your first pregnancy, even if it's horrid, it's still a good horrid. :haha: I am glad I have not actually been sick. I have to say that sometimes I would trade a 'nipple burning off day' to a 'throwing up day.' My little chi chi's feel like someone used sand paper on them. :blush:

It eases my mind that this backache is normal. I was starting to get worried.
I was due for my period today. Instead, I got some pretty nice double lines.

Congrats to all, and welcome to all those that joined today!
Nothing new to report for me. Had no symptoms what so ever today, but my pregnancy test came back pretty much as dark as the control line so it's definitely getting darker by the day still =D

Contacted my midwife unit (for those in Merseyside, check and see if you can go through One to One Midwives!) on Wednesday at the end of the afternoon. Still waiting for a responds, getting impatient and think I'll email them again tonight ;) ... Know they're totally worth the wait though, as I spend my entire previous pregnancy, labour and after care with them.

My first prenatal visit is scheduled for September 19! I'll be 6 weeks by LMP but I have a feeling I'll be measuring a few days behind. I should get bloods done and a quick ultrasound. :happydance:

I am 6 weeks pregnant today and my first Midwife appointment is on Tuesday :happydance:

Oooh, gosh I need to call surgery up this week for a booking in appointment with the midwife! Still a bit unreal to me at the moment, AF would have been and gone by now though if it did turn up as normal. xxx

I imagine my first scan won't be until 12 weeks, though I'm *hoping* for an early dating scan ... unlikely though.

Anyone planning private scans?
We'll be getting a sexing, short 3D scan at around 16 weeks and a longer 3D scan probably around 28 weeks.

I'm very tempted to get a early 9 week scan but don't know if I should swap it for a 28 week scan... Like you I'm gonna have a 16/17 week scan x

Hannah!! Congrats hon =D
How's Ava's elbow doing?

I'd personally go for a 28 week scan over 9 weeks. I know it's harder because you have to wait longer, but you'll see so much more than you will at 9 weeks. Did you have any 3d scans with Ava at all?

me too :( my mw appointment is 1st October which is when I will be 10+2 and then a scan will be around 12 weeks so mid October! don't know if I can cope with the worry until then haha x

With my first because i miscarried twice before i had a scan at 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,15,20,26,30 weeks i was bloody obsessed with the first month!!

This time i reserving myself to 8,12,15,20 and 26 :wacko::wacko:

I had a 4D scan with Tyler and will probably do the same with this baby too :D

Hannah!! Congrats hon =D
How's Ava's elbow doing?

I'd personally go for a 28 week scan over 9 weeks. I know it's harder because you have to wait longer, but you'll see so much more than you will at 9 weeks. Did you have any 3d scans with Ava at all?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

She's doing ok :) she has a nice new pink sparkly one now :cloud9:

Nope :( me and my oh couldn't afford anything like that when I had her :cry: I was fresh out of college and jobless :dohh: but now I'm so thankful that I can, and that we are in a place we can buy everything ourselves

I have a scan on the 18th. probably a standard 12 week scan and me and hubby plan to do a private 16/17 week scan for gender

I have a scan on the 25th this month! Hopefully I can find out more exact of how far I am..cause I can't remember my lmp or anything cause after my last mc I decided not to temp or track anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->